BY THE ORIGINAL TATTOO GOO #3 in Tattoo Care

The Original for The Life of Your Tattoo Toll Free USA 1.877.251.9882  or visit tattoogoo.com ; see more...

• "This works really well it was recommended to me by a friend." in 1 review
Kailee S.
Streetsboro, OH
After I had just finished my session back in April, my tattoo artist pulled out this little tin of green goo and told me that I should be using it on my fresh ink after it had set for a few hours. I went home, cleaned up my tattoo with mild soap and water, then finished it off with a generous helping of tattoo goo. Man, this was a game-changer for me, as other artists have always recommended Aquaphor for the post-ink process. I was pleasantly surprised with the moisturization from this product as well as the lack of stickiness you suffer from using it. I will only use this on my future tattoos. My ink healed quickly and without any problems, not to mention the smell of the formula is intoxicating.
Isabelle V.
Citrus Heights
Getting a new tattoo is always exciting! It’s definitely an investment and with any investment, you always want to make sure you take steps to maximize the potential outcome. I chose this product after doing tons of research on tattoo after care to make sure my tats would look good even years after. I got my first tattoo at 16 and I’ve used this product on every tat ever since. It’s amazing! Everything about it from the smell, consistency and packaging. A little goes a long way and it’s really pleasant to use !
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’ve used this product a few times after having work done and I would say it’s a great product for helping keep your fresh ink hydrated . If you are new to tattoos your ink forms a scab basically as its in the healing process and you use products such as this to help add a layer of moisture back to that healing skin keeping it supple and able to heal without scaring. It also lessons the dreaded itching we go through during that healing process as well. It’s really important that you use the product sparingly and just apply a thin layer because that healing skin still needs to breath in order to heal so a light layer will go a long way . Overall this is a great salve and helps the healing process a ton!
Mandy R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
You just need a dab , makes an old tattoo look brand new. Kinda pricey but worth it if you want to be a show off like a new tattoo it Leave it shiny and clean . Has a nice scent and you can bring it anywhere you want since its so small . Well worth the price and definitely worth buying again
Taylor S.
Parkersburg, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
This worked for me so so well! It helped the itchiness from the tattoo healing. It did not rub off easily which is a good thing. My tattoo seemed to heal very quickly and helped ease the pain from it all. I would recommend using this with any new tattoo.
Zoe L.
Tattoo goo smells delicious and is super moisturizing. You just have to remember it’s a petroleum product, so a little bit goes a long way- you don’t want to suffocate the skin of a fresh tattoo. I really like it for refreshing old tattoos- it makes them look brighter when used regularly.  The Original Tattoo Goo Tattoo AfterCare Salve
Brianna G.
Fosston, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this product on my tattoos since the beginning. It works well for healing tattoos as well as old tattoos that need a little tlc. You do need to work the product for awhile before applying to new tattoos or it does lead to scabbing which in turn can lead to poor tattoo quality. But when used and applied right it is awesome. Product lasts a long time and isn’t too expensive. I will say the tin is difficult to open and a change in packaging could be helpful.
Monica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This a good product and is needed for a fresh tattoo. It helps keep moisture to it while it's healing.  Very gentle.  Helps keep the color. You definitely want something on it incase clothes touch or rub it. I would recommend  sunblock stick if you're going to be in the sun to keep it from fading.
Shelby C.
Medford
Purchased at: bluemercury
Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love
Sydney A.
Reno
I would not use this in the healing process, unless your artist recommends it. I simply wash my new tattoos morning and night with dial gold and put aquafor on them throughout the day. Only use products your artist recommends
Nicole C.
Billerica, MA
Is this better than Aquaphor? That's what my artist suggested.
Morgan R.
I have a tattoo in my armpit that needs finishing so I want to make sure it can lock in that color. Has anyone used this in their pit?
Cassia E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm seriously considering my first tattoo. Any advice from ladies with body art? I've picked the shoulder or shoulder blade as the spot, and I'm working on the design. What would you compare the pain to? How good is this product for aftercare?
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The prices on this product shows Walmart and wallgreens but I have never seen it there. Where in the store is this found?
Zoe F.
Newcastle
Does this actually work at brightening up older, faded tattoos? Also is it any good to help with the heeling off new tattoos?