The Original Tattoo Goo Tattoo AfterCare Salve

The Original for The Life of Your Tattoo Toll Free USA 1.877.251.9882  or visit tattoogoo.com ;

Has anyone used this product and how would you compare it to aquaphor for tattoo aftercare?
I'm going to be getting my first tattoo soon & I'm not entirely sure what kind of aftercare products I should get for it. I have heard lots of good things about The Original Tattoo Goo Tattoo AfterCare Salve but I am open to ideas. What are some of your favorites?
Where can I buy this product?
Start your review of The Original Tattoo Goo Tattoo AfterCare Salve!
Product Highlights
“This works really well it was recommended to me by a friend.” in 1 review
brighton
This is the only thing I use on healing tattoos and have found it does an amazing job of preventing scaring and keeping the tattoo hydrated, to make it even better it’s packed with natural ingredients too
Farm close, Weaverham
Can’t fault it. It’s worked nicely on my tattoo and also a lot of my family members tattoos. We’ve never had a problem with it. Our tattoos have always healed nicely using this product.
Milton , ON
This is available in shoppers in Canada, and is on the slightly expensive side. This product is good, but I don’t find it any better than a natural non scented lotion or oil.
manchester
I use this after having my eyebrows tattooed and it was recommended to me by my semi permanent make up artist. Smells wonderful and my brows healed lovely with this salve.
Nantyglo , Ebbw vale
I won't use anything else on a new tattoo. I used to use preparation h as this was old school recommended but I was introduced to tattoo goo a couple of years ago. It's non greasy leaves a thin layer on the surface of the tattoo to keep it hydrated and also allows the tattoo to breath which helps to speed up the healing process. It's also fab as it minimises the scabs from forming and stopsnthe colour bleeding
Crapaud , PE
My mom actually was the Original to try this when she had her tattoo. And then I tried it. It was good i mean , i have used unscented St Ives I believe for a smaller tatt I had done and it worked just the same? But I purchased a tattoo balm straight from the shop when I had my leg piece donee& tbh i think it was just a vit E moisturizer in a diff jar. But they do help so much and no one should skip it ever!!
calgary, AB
I have over $2000 invested in my tattoos. Tattoo goo keeps my tattoos looking bright n fresh. There's no petroleum additive..so you don't have to worry about it pulling the color from your fresh tattoo. The one thing I will disagree with is the after care instructions..they tell you to use cold water. No..you use warm water..this opens the pores and allows the blood to wash out.
Granada spain
yo lo usé para mis tatuajes y con ninguno he tenido problemas, me lo compré en la misma tienda donde me tatué y me fué genial. Pronto me haré mas y por supuesto que me lo compraré, te deja la piel hidratada suave y cicatriza genial. yo encantada con este producto.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
I apparently used too much product and the ink on my skin leaked beyond it’s set lines :( This has only happened with one tattoo and hopefully I’ll be able fix it somehow. Every other time I used this goo it was perfect for moisturizing and healing!
I've found that Tattoo Goo is the ONLY tattoo aftercare product I'm able to use. Petroleum based products leach the color from my artwork, and all other lotions I've tried cause very uncomfortable irritation because I have sensitive skin. When my artist suggested Tattoo Goo and I tried it, I fell in love with it, and now I won't use anything else!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stilwell, OK