The Original Tattoo Goo Color Guard UV Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Christy R.The Original Tattoo Goo Color Guard UV Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Amber M.

BY THE ORIGINAL TATTOO GOO #16 in Tattoo Care

Nice ink! Be sure to preserve and protect your tats with this convenient color guard. Tattoo Fade Protection Preserves and Protects Rich Color. . see more...

Christy R.
Cambridge, OH
Bought this the summer I got my PussyRiot tattoo back in 2014 & still to this day I buy it to keep my tattoo from fading due to the sun. It helps keep the color in my tattoo vibrant. Not an amazing tattoo but you can see the color is very rich. Has a lovely smell to it as well...has a nice summer sunscreen smell that I love  . The fact that is has Aloe in it which is really good for the skin is a nice addition too. I highly recommend this product .
Amber S.
Cameron, NC
I absolutely swear by this stuff. I spent too much money on my tats to ruin them but I love to spend my summer out in the sun, by the water. With this product, it's totally possible with no color fading
Rebecca R.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use Tattoo Goo products on all my tattoos. So happy they have sunscreen products to use on my tattoos to protect them and keep them from fading. This works great and is small enough to carry in your pocket on the go. I totally recommend this and all tattoo goo products. Using this has kept the colors in my tattoos just as vibrant as the day I got them.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this sunscreen stick for tattoos as it makes it easy to apply to my detailed ink without having to block out a whole area of my skin so I can still get a tan but protect my work. I love how it makes my tattoos even look more vibrant as they hold their color and then next to my skin when it's tan they look amazing
Ashley M.
I bought this product the first summer after getting my first tattoo. I now have more than 10, most of which are large and full color. Not only does this stick protect your tattoos, you can also use it to give your ink some more vibrance if you're going to be out and about. For me, this is a summer must have!
Kelle T.
I really like using this on my old and new tattoos. It is super easy to use in the stick form. I like that it had sunscreen in it along with the regular tattoo goo goodness. I use this product on all of my tattoos from when they are brand new to many years and it seems to keep them vibrant.
Callie W.
With having multiple tattoos this is a must when going into the sun, although I use only if I will be laying out. You may also use if you will be out in the sun for a long period of time, it is your decision. But I have been satisfied every time I've used this product.
Stephanie T.
Belford, NJ
Protecting my tattoos in essential from me. So much thought aND love had gone into each one. Tattoo Goo allows them to stay as pristine ad possible. Small, convenient, and can travel anywhere with me.

Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I purchased this in my Tattoo Goo kit & it's great for quick situations. I use it all the time and it really comes in handy!
Brandy L.
La Follette , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was awesome for first time using on my new tattoos. It helped heal quickly but was a little greasylier than expected
Simona C.