The Original Tattoo Goo AfterCare Kit uploaded by Anla E.

BY THE ORIGINAL TATTOO GOO #15 in Tattoo Care

Total Aftercare Kit  Kit contains: Deep Cleansing Soap for Tattoos & Piercings. Antibacterial, antimicrobial, pH balanced.  Advanced PCMX-L Micro Molecular Formula. Color Guard UV Sunscreen Fade Protection. 30 SPF. Preserves and protects rich colors. The Original Tattoo Goo Won t clog pores, enhances color, helps in healing. see more...

Anla E.
Recently got a new tattoo. It has been over a decade since I got the last one so wanted to see what was out there for aftercare. This kit was a great buy on Amazon. I have used and loved everything. The tattoo goo in the tin has a slight herby medicinal smell but everything else is Unscented.
Rachel M.
Used this stuff starting last night for my recent tattoo. I love the smell of the soap because its anti microbial so it has that clean smell. The lotion just needs a small amount and it makes my tattoo feel silky and hydrated which is great! I'm gonna try the SPF when it's more sunny out. The balm is very convenient to carry in a purse for the whole day.
ANDREA M.
Saint Joseph, MO
I bought this out of convenience after I got a tattoo. I like the fact that it has the soap and all of the other lotion products. I didn't really like the goo but I really did like the lotion. It was a good pair with the soap.
Tara M.
Shillington, PA
The whole package is wonderful! I love the soap. It's gentle and cleansing and doesn't leave the tattoo hurting. The lotion is hands down my favorite. I wish I could buy tubs of it. I don't use the sunblock stick much but it goes on easy and smells good. Over all I love it.
Brandie R.
Bought after getting my second tattoo ( I'm on number eight). this kit is very convenient for anybody with tattoos. this kit is also long lasting as I still have the majority of each product.
Nicole S.
Maywood, NJ
I got this for my most recent tattoo and loved it. It was soft and not irritating at all. The balm is amazing and gives my tattoos life again.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
This goo is great for after care on a tattoo. Extremely hydrating and prevents color from fading. A little pricey but worth the money!
Dana A.
Colfax, IA
Tattoo goo is my go to for every tattoo! You won't go wrong! It helps keep your tattoo color vibrant and your skin moisturized! Love tattoo goo!
Stormy D.
I used tattoo goo on my first tattoo I got when I was 15 the shop I went to sold it, it helped heal up and keep my tattoo looking amazing. I wish I would have had this for my second tattoo but it wasn't provided at the shop I went to for my second one. I highly recommend this, it works!
Stacie D.
This is the only aftercare that I use for my tattoos. I love how the lotion isn't super heavy. A little bit really goes a long way. I like how it also included a stick of sunblock. It helps keep my tattoos protected while I'm outside working.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Is this better than H2Ocean?
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Wellness Guru Expert
How well does this work? Anyone ever tried it?