The Original Tattoo Goo AfterCare Kit uploaded by Anla E.

BY THE ORIGINAL TATTOO GOO #13 in Tattoo Care

Total Aftercare Kit  Kit contains: Deep Cleansing Soap for Tattoos & Piercings. Antibacterial, antimicrobial, pH balanced.  Advanced PCMX-L Micro Molecular Formula. Color Guard UV Sunscreen Fade Protection. 30 SPF. Preserves and protects rich colors. The Original Tattoo Goo Won t clog pores, enhances color, helps in healing. see more...

Mariah g.
Dunkirk, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
this is a kit , i got after a tattoo, i love that there is stuff for keeping your tattoo and piercings healing correctly so they money you just spend looks its best. no body wants to get an infection or a piercing reject cause your not taking care of it properly

Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchased this kit at Walmart after getting my first tattoo. It was only about $15 for all the products. They’re soothing, great for sensitive skin, easy to use and keep your tattoo looking so new! I didn’t scab at all! HIGHLY recommend this kit
Stormy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used tattoo goo on my first tattoo I got when I was 15 the shop I went to sold it, it helped heal up and keep my tattoo looking amazing. I wish I would have had this for my second tattoo but it wasn't provided at the shop I went to for my second one. I highly recommend this, it works!
ANDREA M.
Saint Joseph, MO
I bought this out of convenience after I got a tattoo. I like the fact that it has the soap and all of the other lotion products. I didn't really like the goo but I really did like the lotion. It was a good pair with the soap.
Anla E.
Recently got a new tattoo. It has been over a decade since I got the last one so wanted to see what was out there for aftercare. This kit was a great buy on Amazon. I have used and loved everything. The tattoo goo in the tin has a slight herby medicinal smell but everything else is Unscented.
Rachel M.
Used this stuff starting last night for my recent tattoo. I love the smell of the soap because its anti microbial so it has that clean smell. The lotion just needs a small amount and it makes my tattoo feel silky and hydrated which is great! I'm gonna try the SPF when it's more sunny out. The balm is very convenient to carry in a purse for the whole day.
Stacie D.
This is the only aftercare that I use for my tattoos. I love how the lotion isn't super heavy. A little bit really goes a long way. I like how it also included a stick of sunblock. It helps keep my tattoos protected while I'm outside working.
Tara M.
Shillington , PA
The whole package is wonderful! I love the soap. It's gentle and cleansing and doesn't leave the tattoo hurting. The lotion is hands down my favorite. I wish I could buy tubs of it. I don't use the sunblock stick much but it goes on easy and smells good. Over all I love it.
Brandie R.
Bought after getting my second tattoo ( I'm on number eight). this kit is very convenient for anybody with tattoos. this kit is also long lasting as I still have the majority of each product.
Dana A.
Colfax, IA
Tattoo goo is my go to for every tattoo! You won't go wrong! It helps keep your tattoo color vibrant and your skin moisturized! Love tattoo goo!
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Is this better than H2Ocean?
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How well does this work? Anyone ever tried it?