The Original Tattoo Goo AfterCare Kit

Total Aftercare Kit  Kit contains: Deep Cleansing Soap for Tattoos & Piercings. Antibacterial, antimicrobial, pH balanced.  Advanced PCMX-L Micro Molecular Formula. Color Guard UV Sunscreen Fade Protection. 30 SPF. Preserves and protects rich colors. The Original Tattoo Goo Won t clog pores, enhances color, helps in healing.

What’s your favourite aftercare for your tattoos guys and gals?☺️ I’ve got a day session next month and need to make sure I have the best after care!
Is this better than H2Ocean?
How well does this work? Anyone ever tried it?
Start your review of The Original Tattoo Goo AfterCare Kit!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,204 reviews
The Original Tattoo Goo AfterCare Kit uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is amazing. A co-worker told me about it when I mentioned that I was getting a new tattoo and was not looking forward to the smell of A&D ointment. I did a little research on the salve and then I found this perfect little kit. It comes with everything you need. So far I have used the cleansing soap and the salve. The smell is very light but pleasant.
Valery R.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The Original Tattoo Goo AfterCare Kit uploaded by Valery R.
The Tattoo Goo XL aftercare kit is for the complete aftercare and perpetual care of your tattoos The kit contains one each: 1) Tattoo Goo salve 3/4 oz. tin. 2) Tattoo Goo Mini Travel salve 1/3oz. tin 3) Tattoo Goo deep cleansing soap (2oz) for immediate healing. 4) Tattoo Goo quick penetrating lotion (2oz) for moisturizing and enhancement. 5) Tattoo Goo Renew fade protection SPF-30 for outdoor and tanning protection. Great for gift giving or for those who want a one stop solution to tattoo aftercare. Packaging meets California prop 65 requirements.
Lindsay W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the absolute best way to help take care of your fresh tattoos! I have noticed while using this kit that my tattoos heal so much faster than using anything else.
Joanna D.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Original Tattoo Goo AfterCare Kit uploaded by Joanna D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Best aftercare for tattoos to keep them bright and colors poppin love this kit i recommended it to all my clients
Emily L.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Original Tattoo Goo AfterCare Kit uploaded by Emily L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
So my boyfriend went and got a tattoo done a couple of weeks ago on his forearm and needed to put something on it to protect it and keep it from drying out. At first he used A&D ointment, which after doing some research I found that it wasn't exactly the best thing to put on it. So after searching around different stores, I found this Tattoo Goo Tattoo Aftercare Kit at Walgreen's for like $19.99. Which was great because tattoo shops sell the tiny containers of just the goo for like $10-20, and this comes with the deep cleansing soap and tattoo enhancing lotion with spf 30. Will definitely buy this again.
Cyndal G.
Flint, TX
The Original Tattoo Goo AfterCare Kit uploaded by Cyndal G.
I’ve used this kit multiple times. Love the gentle cleanser it comes with as well as the lotions! Didn’t have a problem with any of my tattoos healing. Also, great at keeping them vibrant.
Amanda R.
Youngstown, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This really helped my Tattoo heal faster and the color didn't fade.
It made my Tattoo experience way better than I thought it would be.
I highly recommend!
This really helped my Tattoo heal faster and the color didn't fade.
It made my Tattoo experience way better than I thought it would be.
I highly recommend!
Brittany P.
Sandusky, OH
Love these products!! I have a few tattoos, and everytime I use these for the healing process. They come highly recommend from my tattooist. It's also fairly cheap and easy to use
Rebecca D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are great products to help with the healing process of getting a tattoo. It keeps your tattoo moisturized and helps speed up the scabbing process. Your tattoo stays vibrant and healthy with the use of these products. After it’s healed you can still apply to keep your tattoo looking fresh.
Tania E.
The Original Tattoo Goo AfterCare Kit uploaded by Tania E.
Ayer mi esposo me regalo este set como un regalo de dia de gracias! Y me encanto, tengo un tatuaje que me avarca casi todo el brazo y nunca me lo he cuidado pero con la locion sentia mug hydratado y muy se ve bonito y brolloso mi tatuaje,