BY THE ORIGINAL SUPER GLUE CORPORATION

Easy to Use Super Glue in a Precision Applicator! Fingers stay clean! You control the flow Self piercing cap Gel works well on porous surfaces & vertical applications A revolutionary precision applicator that allows you to apply adhesive where you want it, how you want it.  The easy to hold AccuTool® allows for either single drop control or continuous stream.  No mess.  The Original Super Glue®:  Fast.  Easy.  Effective. For: wood leather porcelain metal plastic rubber Push one side for one drop or both sides for a continuous stream. Applicator contains 5g of Super Glue Find the Right Glue. Fast.™ Call 1-866-GLUE911 ; see more...

Orinthia T.
Middle River, MD
I use super glue for just about everything. The AccuTool® was especially helpful when I had to put together a ceramic cat that I had broken. The gel dries clear so the cat is looking like new again.
Krista P.
Fayetteville
You honestly have to have this stuff laying around!!! It comes in handy all the time. I’d recommend you to have it laying around just in case!!!
Ivonne C.
Long Beach , CA
I bought these after I broke a ceramic project I had build and I didn't want to throw it away so i used the glue and it worked perfectly fine
Donna B.
I use super glue for just lots of things. It has a great hold and the gel doesn't run all over everything. Good product.
Sydney F.
Midland, TX
This super glue comes in handy in so many occasions. I love the bottle design great grip. works so well.
Emily w.
This is so fun! Love that this Super Glue comes in a fun gel; it's amazing!!
Sephora  H.
It fixes anything and everything! i love the design and the work it does! i personally love it!