The Original Super Glue Corporation Single Use Tubes uploaded by Bergineliz R.The Original Super Glue Corporation Single Use Tubes uploaded by Bergineliz R.The Original Super Glue Corporation Single Use Tubes uploaded by Bergineliz R.

BY THE ORIGINAL SUPER GLUE CORPORATION #17 in Glue

More For Your Money! Bonds Instantly! Precision Applicator Self-Piercing Tube Works Best on Clean Non-Porous Surface Metal Rubber Plastic Single Use Super Glue includes just the right amount of glue for one use.  Each of the 5 tubes comes with a self-piercing, precision applicator tip.  It instantly bonds metal, aluminum, rubber, most plastics, ceramic, china, wood, pottery, jewelry, and more. Find the Right Glue.  Fast.™ 5 ~ 0.01 oz.. Tubes - Total Net Wt.:  0.05 oz 987-0550 ; see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Do you like it?2 Answers
  • Wouldn't it be easier to just buy one big bottle?2 Answers
  • How effective is this glue?7 Answers
The Original Super Glue Corporation Single Use Tubes
  • "Works very well and always my go to when something breaks last long and stuff" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite brand of superglue, or glue at all." in 1 review
  • "It works great on putting things back together again...but you have to watch your fingers!" in 1 review
Michelle M.
Grandview, MO
I can see why people claim that super glue will fix just about anything. I have used it to fix just about everything from book covers to rimless eye glasses. This product works great for things that are in need of temporary repair.
Angel R.
Matamoras
These single use containers of super glue are great. I like knowing that if i don't use it a lot i can just open a new one and i didn't waste it all. very effective as a single use container and the glue holds up great too. I would definately recommend this to others.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these! They work so well with tiny stuff like glasses or fixing any broke vases or stuff like that. This glue is incredibly effective and strong. I really love how well it works for such a good price.
Liz C.
I don't know anyone who can survive without super glue. We keep tubes stashed all over the house for little accidents. My husband even uses the for his Warhammer figurine things that he paints. The applicator allows you to be very precise so you don't have a glob around the outside.
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
Super Glue is my go to for crafts and fixing broken toys. The glue holds extremely well and I use it consistently! Definitely a staple in my household. The single use tubes are great for quick projects and you do not have to worry about it drying out.
Sandra H.
Austin, TX
I have used superglue for various things over the years and let me tell you- single use containers are the WAY TO GO! they help you not use too much and that way you don't waste your money on a bigger one that dries up or you can't open because the glue sealed it shut. just watch your fingers and clothes- it WILL NOT get out of clothes and will ruin them
Finnlee E.
These are awesome!!!!! The absolute worst thing ever is to have super glue, then once opening it you find out that it is old & has dried out :( GREAT invention with the mini tubes! Fixes just about anything I can break. 5 stars!
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
Whoever thought about single use super glue is a genius! I love the fact that glue holds the same as the kind in the tube, but I don't have to fight to get the lid off the tube each time I need it.
Laura V.
Carol Stream, il
Super Glue is a household mainstay. What I like about the single use tubes is that there is no waste or aggravation trying to get product out of an open tube that has been sitting for awhile.
Maria a.
Penns grove, NJ
I love this super glue . Its not only a great glue but also very practical . You can just through it in you purse and yor good to go . Great for small projects or emergencies
Lori J.
Dimondale, MI
How effective is this glue?
Shelby B.
Wouldn't it be easier to just buy one big bottle?
Shannon M.
Coldspring, TX
Has anyone used this product? Do you like it?