BY MAKEUP ERASER #3 in Makeup Remover

#1 reusable makeup removal system in the world. Erase all your makeup with The Original MakeUp Eraser and water! Erases waterproof mascara, eyeliner and foundation. The MakeUp Eraser is also reusable, machine washable and will last you 3-5 years. Trusted by beauty blogger and vloggers around the world!

• Does this really last for months/years?? I just ordered m...2 Answers
  • What is the difference in this and a regular wash cloth?3 Answers
  • Is this harsh or gentle on the face ?5 Answers
Mummah Darling B.
St Petersburg, FL
When I heard that there was an environmental & eco-friendly way to take off my long-lasting & waterproof makeup, I was immediately interested! Sign me up! So I was offered a special deal to try the full-size thing for only the shipping costs & that sealed the deal for me even more! I ordered the watermelon design & it is so cute! So the VERY first time I tried it I actually think I didn't do it correctly by not adding a WHOLE LOT OF WATER & so I ended up with what essentially amounted to a rug burn or a bad peel burn on my face for a week & couldn't wear makeup! It hurt so bad! So I always make sure to tell people NOT to wring it out at all, it needs to be soak & wet & as warm as you can take it! The wetter, the better! I'm not sure if it was stressed enough in the packaging because I believe if it was I wouldn't of been in so much pain for a week! But, after learning from MY mistake & using it correctly, I have to say it works really well! It took off everything including my stubbornist waterproof mascara & eyeliner! Just make sure you don't rub too hard & too long because you can give yourself a kind of burn like feeling afterwards like I was explaining above! But other then that I'm a believer & use it all the time! What I do though since I double cleanse is use my facial balm or oil first before I wash my face & use the cloth right after I cleanse with the balm or oil & it only helps it work even better & cuts the time in half even more! I just do this to make sure I don't get anymore face burns from rubbing & plus I double cleanse anyways! I do recommend this to people but I also tell them to follow the directions to a T & not make the same mistake that I made my very first time! And that's the only reason I gave it a 4 out of 5 because of not used correctly you can burn your face from the rubbing! If you do it right then they'll be no problem, so don't let my mistake scare you from enjoying this eco-friendly product that works great!
Rebecca A.
Princeton Jct, NJ
I got this because I was tired of the daily struggle to remove my waterproof mascara and because I found it on sale at Marshalls. I got the black one for myself. I've been using it almost daily for around two months and am decently satisfied with it. I use it after I shower and have used a facial cleanser, so it is not my only makeup removal step. I do think it helps remove excess face makeup and eye makeup but to a lesser degree. I have noticed that I don't wake up with mascara under my eyes as much anymore, but I don't know if it is because of this product or just the extra step I take in using it. My least favorite thing about this product is how the material feels after you use it a few times. It starts to feel stiffer and less soft, but it seems to go back to its normal softness after you put it through the wash (I don't know for how long because I've only washed it a few times thus far). Overall, I'm satisfied for $7 but I don't think I would pay full retail (about $20) for it.
Jackie H.
Cedar Park
It is over priced. The brand is not trustworthy, too. They told me that I won a free makeup eraser, and then a few days later emailed me canceling it. I emailed them back asking if that was a mistake and they told me they could only offer me a coupon for 50% off. They also raised the price of shipping to more than double the price when they offered the product free to the first 100 or so. They seem to be a little shady. I would stir clear of ordering from them. It would be better to purchase it from Marshall’s or TJ Max. The product itself isn’t all that great. It tugs on your skin, and makes me worry that daily use could cause premature wrinkles. I use it gently to remove face wash, so it doesn’t pull my skin.
Jenstar S.
Rednal Birmingham
Review for: The Original MakeUp Eraser® Makeup Remover Cloth more...
This face cloth is a complete game changer in the world of beauty. I have 2 pink ones and since buying them I haven't needed any fancy makeup remover products as they litteraly remove every scrap of makeup with just water (the only product I have found does not come off with these is waterproof eyelash glue but I don't see that as an issue!)
I wear a lot of really hard to remove waterproof type stuff on my eyes and brows as I have really oily skin and my eyes water often so makeup smudges and runs if I dont; with normal makeup wipes or cleansers I often have to scrub at my face to get the products off my skin but not with this baby! Its surprisingly effortless to remove even the most stubborn makeup from your skin.
If you dont have one already, what are you waiting for?!
Mine aren't even the expensive kind, in have Dupes which cost a few quid each. You seriously beed to get one, now! 😍😍😍👌👌👌
Emily C.
Springville, UT
If I could give this product more than 5 stars, I would. I literally can't say enough about how much I love this magical makeup remover cloth!! I was super skeptical at first because I had a hard time removing my makeup with my generic face wipes I had used in the past. It took a lot of force and never removed it all the way. Not only that but the wipes left a gross residue on my skin after every use. I got a free sample of this makeup eraser in the mail and decided to give it a shot, even though I thought for sure it wasn't going to do jack.... it took off every single bit of my makeup easily. I seriously couldn't believe it. No gross residue, no forceful scrubbing, no smells and $20 out the door for a warehouse store box of wipes. Will most definitely be buying more of these soon, love love LOVE them!!! Completely changed my life in terms of how I will wash my face from now on. 🙌🏻
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
If I could have gave this 100 stars I would have! This is the most amazing thing I have ever used! It is magic lol..no really it has two sides though, a long nap side and a short side. The long side exfoliates the skin and leaves it very smooth and the short side erases all make up without using any makeup remover or soap! I didnt believe it at first, but when I went and tried it it was amazing I was so surprised by how well it removed my makeup without soap! You can reuse this and it machine washable. I just got this and was so surprised by this, I had to jump up and write my review! I'm not sure of the wear or how long it will last but so far it is a really cool item to have! And I'm extremely happy that I got this!
Amber M.
north America
I received this as a free sample in the mail, and honestly didn't expect to like it as much as i did. It's super easy to use, just add water and start removing your make up. I was super skeptical about if it would really get all my make up off without any sort of product on it, but it actually Did! Especially my eye make up! It glided off like a dream without any smudges which is very impressive. I also did a wipe test after just to see if it actually got all my make up off because I like to remove ALL make up before I go in to cleanse because I have super sensitive, acne prone skin- and props to make up eraser because there was little to no make up left for my wipe to pick up! I'm so impressed. Also none of the material flaked off on my skin which sometimes I have a problem with when using make up remover wipes! It felt really good on my skin and wasn't too abrasive or anything. I love that it's machine washable, and could help cut back on my beauty budget as well as being environmentally friendly! The only real complaint I had was the samples size. I believe I will purchase a full size one soon! I'm curious to see how well they hold up after washing etc which is why I will hold off on giving it 5 stars at the moment!
Asia P.
Absolutely heaven sent!  I don't know how I survived before using this product.  Actually, I do but it was painful as I would get makeup wipe solution in my eyes.  My skin would feel dried out from different brands of makeup wipes.  Plus packages of them are super bulky.  A makeup eraser though?  All you do is add water so there is no way my eyes sting anymore!  The towel is super soft while also being exfoliating enough for the main of my face.  Plus, it doesn't take up that much room when you travel.  I have a mini heart eraser and the original absolutely love both!  This product can cut through tough makeup such as waterproof mascaras and thick staining lip products in a matter of seconds.  Say goodbye to making your eyes itchy from how much scrubbing you'd normally have to do.
melody b.
Springfield, OR
Review for: The Original MakeUp Eraser® Makeup Remover Cloth more...
I was very excited when I was able to get in on the promo to try a sample swatch. It took a while to get this small piece of fabric. The wrapper for this sample says “Voted #1 Best Christmas Gift for Women” and “Over 2,000,000 happy customers”. One side erases all makeup with just water. Waterproof mascara, eyeliner, foundation and more. Long nap side exfoliates your skin, leaving your skin fresh and clean feeling. Ok. I’m game! Because as you might know by now, I look for “great gift ideas”!!!!! The first time I used it, I didn’t even read the instructions because how can one go wrong knowing you just need water? Well, apparently ya can go wrong without reading the instructions. I dampened the fabric and goodness gracious, I was having to tug and rub and I was rather unhappy when it didn’t seem to remove it ALL! So, I threw it in the laundry load I was doing and was ready to use it again. Full face of makeup! No waterproof mascara here, just regular ol’mascara. I read the instructions which are too long to post here on IG. It says the wetter the better. Let’s just say, I won’t be buying this for myself, or even for a gift. Sigh. It did remove a good amount of my full face makeup! But it did NOT remove it all. I had a good amount still on my face that I had to use cleanser. It does require some effort of which I was not thrilled with, because we really need to take care of our skin. Ok. I’ll stop. You get my idea!!!
Lauren L.
Review for: Makeup 7" more...
When I first heard about the makeup eraser, I was skeptical about how useful it would be. It seemed a bit gimmicky to me so I held off on purchasing it. When I finally bought it, I was quite surprised that it removed my makeup with only water! The cloth itself is super soft and fleece-like. Water beads right off the cloth and doesn’t overly soak the eraser. All you have to do is wipe your face as you would with a regular washcloth and your makeup comes off. I’m not sure how but it does! Make sure to wash it after each use as makeup builds up on the cloth. I’ve used it with regular makeup (foundation, eyeliner, brows) so I cannot attest for how it works with waterproof formulas. As great as it is, I wouldn’t use it as a replacement for regular makeup remover. It cleans the surface of your skin but not anything deeper than that. You can find these at Nordstrom and Sephora for $20.
Jennifer F.
Pell City, AL
I have been looking for easy makeup removal at night when I'm too tired to go full scale. Does this do a good enough job to justify the cost?
Christine C.
I wonder if it gets that mildew-y smell like any other wet towel. I normally just wash my face in the shower so that's where it'd stay
Stephanie M.
Tampa, FL
Does this actually remove all of your makeup? Do you need to use a makeup remove wipe first?
Vivian G.
Northridge , CA
Does this make up eraser really takes off your makeup?
Han S.
Is this harsh or gentle on the face ?

Sephora