BY MAKEUP ERASER #6 in Makeup Remover

#1 reusable makeup removal system in the world. Erase all your makeup with The Original MakeUp Eraser and water! Erases waterproof mascara, eyeliner and foundation. The MakeUp Eraser is also reusable, machine washable and will last you 3-5 years. Trusted by beauty blogger and vloggers around the world!

• What is the difference in this and a regular wash cloth?2 Answers
  • Does this thing really work??2 Answers
  • Do you use soap with this? It says just water, but I don'...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jenstar S.
Rednal Birmingham
This face cloth is a complete game changer in the world of beauty. I have 2 pink ones and since buying them I haven't needed any fancy makeup remover products as they litteraly remove every scrap of makeup with just water (the only product I have found does not come off with these is waterproof eyelash glue but I don't see that as an issue!)
I wear a lot of really hard to remove waterproof type stuff on my eyes and brows as I have really oily skin and my eyes water often so makeup smudges and runs if I dont; with normal makeup wipes or cleansers I often have to scrub at my face to get the products off my skin but not with this baby! Its surprisingly effortless to remove even the most stubborn makeup from your skin.
If you dont have one already, what are you waiting for?!
Mine aren't even the expensive kind, in have Dupes which cost a few quid each. You seriously beed to get one, now! 😍😍😍👌👌👌
Lauren L.
When I first heard about the makeup eraser, I was skeptical about how useful it would be. It seemed a bit gimmicky to me so I held off on purchasing it. When I finally bought it, I was quite surprised that it removed my makeup with only water! The cloth itself is super soft and fleece-like. Water beads right off the cloth and doesn’t overly soak the eraser. All you have to do is wipe your face as you would with a regular washcloth and your makeup comes off. I’m not sure how but it does! Make sure to wash it after each use as makeup builds up on the cloth. I’ve used it with regular makeup (foundation, eyeliner, brows) so I cannot attest for how it works with waterproof formulas. As great as it is, I wouldn’t use it as a replacement for regular makeup remover. It cleans the surface of your skin but not anything deeper than that. You can find these at Nordstrom and Sephora for $20.
Ashley N.
I have notoriously sensitive skin. Even the gentle makeup remover wipes irritate sometimes. I figured I'd give this a try and worst case scenario is I end up with a semi expensive wash cloth. But holy crap it works! It even removed my mascara. (Note, I don't wear waterproof mascara because I hate it.) There wasn't an excessive amount of rubbing required. And it was super soft! I haven't washed it yet and of course I'm expecting it to stain and should have just gotten black... But I don't even care because I'm not putting it on display or anything. Obviously I still wash my face, but I highly doubt I'll be buying anymore makeup removing wipes!
Danielle P.
Normal, IL
I was hopeful that this product would live up to all of the hype I’ve heard about it online, and it completely delivered. I usually have to use several eye makeup remover wipes, and briskly exfoliate my face with a brush and lots of soap in order to fully clean my face. Enter the makeup eraser: it is the quickest, easiest, most cost-effective product I’ve ever found for removing my makeup. It does better than traditional makeup wipes, eye makeup remover, or soap & water. You simply wet the cloth with warm water, and gently rub your makeup away. It’s good for up to 1,000 washes, which means that one cloth can replace all makeup remover for several years. It’s far more sustainable than the individual wipes I used to use, and works even better than they ever did! The size is perfect, large enough to allow for several uses of the cloth before washing. I always follow up with a toner and a cotton pad, and the pad is always bright white with no makeup residue left behind; the cloth perfectly cleans me face, every time. My sensitive, acne prone skin has even seemed to be clearing up because of how clean it leaves my face. It’s perfect for traveling with, and has simplified my life so much. Cannot recommend too highly!
Nia N.
Guys, this works! I bought the full-size cloth at TJ Maxx for $4 (I believe the full price is ~$20), and recently received a sample in my Allure subscription box. The sample is 3.5”x3.5”, which is slightly larger than a post-it, and seems perfect to keep in my travel bag. The cloth arrives pre-washed and ready to use. Just saturate it with warm water and then wipe away your makeup- even waterproof makeup! The more textured side is great for manual exfoliation. You can wash this in the machine (wash it with your other makeup-y items so you’re not ruining your fine clothing), and this can be reused for up to five years! Definitely will pay for itself when you factor in all the disposable makeup wipes you would have gone through in that time. Definitely would recommend! And be sure to check TJ Maxx to save yourself up to 75%.
Rachel M.
Piscataway, NJ
I got this as a Christmas gift 3 years ago- little did I know it would completely replace my old makeup remover solution! I order them probably every 6 months just to keep it fresh, but man oh man thank the makeup Gods my parents got me this! I couldn’t be happier! I now own them in all the colors! Love this! The Original MakeUp Eraser
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I received this product for free paying $6 shipping, so I can’t speak to whether I’d be as satisfied after paying full price. First of all, it’s super soft and I’ve washed it multiple times with no negative effects. It removes lipstick and eye makeup very well, but I do still wash my face with cetaphil cleanser afterwards. The reason being I’m worried about acne and I’m not sure I trust the towel completely enough to remove all foundation gunk. They are on the pricier side and I have heard of cheaper brands that work just as well, something that may be worth looking into.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
I found that this works best for touch ups or removing smudges verses taking off your entire face of makeup with, though it does work for that as well. However, I think it leaves some residue behind. On nights that I'm feeling lazy and don't want to do my whole entire nightly routine (which isn't often) this is nice product to pull out and get some of my makeup off rather than sleep with all of it all on.
Laken S.
PA
I’m not going to lie, I wasn’t sure if this thing would really work or not. To me, it’s basically like wiping a washcloth over your face. I’ve only used this a couple times, I usually wash my face first with cleanser to get rid of majority of my makeup before I do anything else. However, I did notice that it did help get rid of traces of my black eyeliner that I’m usually not able to fully get rid of with just washing my face. Apparently, you can also wash this in the laundry, too. This sample is just a small patch of the full sized version, but it’s a good investment if you don’t want to be wasteful with cotton balls or wipes.
Jennifer W.
Hawarden, IA
I was highly skeptical of anything that stated it can take off my makeup with simply water and a gentle scrub. For me - I used this well through the 1000 washes it's built for, and it didn't do the trick with water alone. I loved the softness, and being able to wash in the laundry and re-use is handy too. But I wear a full face of makeup regularly and even without using waterproof mascara, this didn't do the job for me. I prefer my Estee Lauder makeup remover, and won't likely buy this product again.
Jennifer F.
Pell City, AL
I have been looking for easy makeup removal at night when I'm too tired to go full scale. Does this do a good enough job to justify the cost?
Christine C.
I wonder if it gets that mildew-y smell like any other wet towel. I normally just wash my face in the shower so that's where it'd stay
Stephanie M.
Tampa, FL
Does this actually remove all of your makeup? Do you need to use a makeup remove wipe first?
Vivian G.
Northridge , CA
Does this make up eraser really takes off your makeup?
Jasmine Y.
I have very very sensitive skin around my eyes.. to the point where my skin will crack and peel right next to my tear ducts during the winter months. Will this cloth irritate my skin at all? I hate using cotton pads/balls with makeup remover because they always seem so harsh for the skin around my eyes. Will this be a good replacement?