10 colors available

BY LEMONHEAD #16 in Hard Candy

Lemonhead is the original lemon candy with a sweet and sour shell. This yellow favorite was first picked off the candy tree in 1962 and has been satisfying sweet tooths ever since.

Available in 6 oz boxes, 1.08 oz boxes, 40.5 oz boxes, 6 oz bags, 8 oz bags and 10 oz bags.

Serving size is for 10 pieces.

Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Acacia (Gum Arabic), Confectioner's Glaze, Carnauba Wax, Yellow 5, White Mineral Oil.

• Anyone giving this as a stalking stuffer??1 Answers
  • Does anybody else feel like these are more sour than they used to be?3 Answers
  • Where can I find these?? 7 Answers
The Original Lemonhead
  • "I love these they satisfy your sweet tooth and there lemon and don't have all the calories or fat so you don't have to feel guilty for eating a million like i do" in 2 reviews
  • "The tart and sweet lemon flavor is really good without being too sour or too sweet." in 1 review
  • "i always get a package of these when i visit my grocery store." in 1 review
  • "Lemon is my favorite flavor so if you like lemon you'll love these!" in 1 review
  • "They have the perfect amount of crunch and flavor." in 1 review
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the original Lemonheads! If you don't like lemon flavored candy, these will probably taste like Pine Sol/kitchen cleaner to you. If you do like lemon flavored candy, these are the best! They actually taste like like real lemons; they have the sweet sourness of lemon and the bitterness of lemon peel, and it goes together so well. They also don't have too much sugar for a candy (16g per serving), so they're a slightly better snack alternative. I used to eat these all the time as a kid, and I still do now! I get mine at Walmart or Dollar Tree, usually. Highly recommended!
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love Lemonheads. This box is just the right size for occasional binge indulgences. If you enjoy the taste of fresh lemonade, you'll be delighted with the taste of these. The only issue that some people might have is that the flavor changes slightly as you're sucking on it. Initially, the sweetness level is the same as fresh sweetened lemonade, but after about a minute, there's a stage where it becomes very tart, too much so for my taste. The last third of the candy returns to the original sweetness level, maybe even more so.
Julieann L.
Julieann L.
Riverside, CA
Overall I would recommend this candy to everyone! If anything everyone should try this at least once in their life. They are not too sour and after the sourness diminishes (basically once you get to the white part) it'll just turn sweet. Throughout my whole Lemonhead experience I have got to say the white part in my favorite part. Oh! And I forgot to mention that they last pretty long.
Candous D.
Candous D.
Salem, MO
I used to eat these all the time when I was a kid. They were a cheap candy that everyone loved. I bought some for my kids thinking they would love them just as much as I did. They hated them. I tried some to see why. I guess they changed the recipe now cause they simply taste like Lysol now. None of us can stand them. We tried several and they were all nasty.
chanelle w.
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a childhood favorite that I still love occasionally today! Lemonheads are small round candies that have a lemon coating that goes from sweet to a little sour once you have sucked all the lemon coating off and have come to the white part of the candy! The are good sweet snack for a kid or an adult, not really good for your teeth but hay live a little!
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The original I have enjoyed these since being a tween and teenager. they are sour but so addictive. You just pop a few in your mouth at a time and yum. The outer turns soft and dissolves and you are left with a candy sugar hard ball middle. These are repurchase worthy of course. If you like sour candies with a dash of sugar these well do it!
krista p.
krista p.
These will never get old to my family or myself. i think pretty much every time i have a box they are gone the same day....everyone sniffs them out. I love the taste of these and they're not chalky. and the taste has not changed over the years i love that too.
Definitely remind me of pinatas at every birthday party i went to as a child.
Yvonne W.
Yvonne W.
Fresno, CA
The candy from my childhood! I remember going trick or treating and always being so happy to see these in my jack o lantern! Lemony and sour for the first layer and smoothly sweet for the second layer. Be careful not to choke though and supervise your children when eating. Hell, supervise yourself because these are so tasty!
Charis  C.
Charis C.
Vacherie, LA
This can be is an oldie but goodie... It was my mother's favorite candy coming up and so was mine, now my daughter loves it as well. This candy goes back several generations and has not changed one bit. Its the perfect mix of lemony sweet yet has just he right amount of sour rolled into a hard candy. I highly recommend it!
sharon n.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
One of my total favorites I have on hand ALWAYS.I reallly love how thet taste,they are great when you are in the mood for a little simething for the "nagging sweet tooth".
I found these cute little yellow balls to me perfect size and they dont have that harse tart taste some lemonades carry.
I toyally recommend them♥
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
Do these have a sweet flavor or a sour flavor ?
Vickie S.
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
Where can I find these Lemonheads now?
Vasny M.
Vasny M.
Where can I find these??
Anna K.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Is the classic Lemon flavor your favorite? Or do you like the Grapehead, Applehead, or Orangehead better?
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
Do these give your mouth sores?