The Original Donut Shop® Vanilla Cream Puff Extra Bold Medium Roast Coffee 12-0.36 oz. Box

BY THE ORIGINAL DONUT SHOP COFFEE

The Original Donut Shop® Coffee lingers on your tongue and warms the soul. It brightens your day like a big scoop of sprinkles. If you go through life as if it's a sweet surprise filled with jelly and covered in frosting, The Original Donut Shop® Coffee is for you. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
christin p.
Monroe, GA
This to me is a lighter style brew of coffee. But the flavor is great and there isn't a heavy fake flavor taste like some other brands have. Overall if you enjoy vanilla flavor you will enjoy this brew
Megan R.
I'm very picky when it comes to coffee. This is a medium roast and I'm normally a light roast fan. This was very delicious. The flavor was spot on and goes well with my creamer. The donut shop coffee scores big again!
Cassey M.
Sunnyvale, TX
One of my go to coffee in the morning. I am a bit of a coffee snob, and I really like this. Good coffee flavor, but nice vanilla as well. I add creamer for a little extra sweetness.