BeveragesCoffee & TeaTHE ORIGINAL DONUT SHOP COFFEE
The Original Donut Shop Coffee Sweet & Creamy Nutty Hazelnut Coffee K-Cup Pods 3 ct Box

If three's company, then four's delicious. The Orginial Donut Shop® Sweet & Creamy combined medium roast coffee, creamer, sweetener, and the rich taste of hazelnuts in a single coffee pos, so you get a perfectly creamy, sweet, and a little bit nutty brew at the touch of a button.

where can you buy this?
Start your review of The Original Donut Shop® Coffee Sweet & Creamy Nutty Hazelnut Coffee K-Cup® Pods 3 ct Box!
Domonique G.
Staten Island, NY
The Original Donut Shop® Coffee Sweet & Creamy Nutty Hazelnut Coffee K-Cup® Pods 3 ct Box uploaded by Domonique G.
Purchased at: Target
I am a flavored coffee drinker and this I can drink without milk or anything ! However I make it with my protein shake every morning and it’s beyond amazing
Patty B.
Richlands, VA
The best coffee ever. They have some amazing flavors. It's the only brand of coffee I will buy anymore. This is one of my favorite flavors the other favorite is the vanilla latte. I still add sugar but no more buying creamer or syrups because it's good as is with just a little sugar.
Kim B.
Fouke, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m in love with the Donut Shop coffees. ALL of them! However, my favorite is to mix one Vanilla latte pod & brew 6 oz. & then add the White Chocolate Mocha pod brew at 6 oz & top it with a milk froth. It is better than Starbucks I swear! I’m a recovering Starbucksaholic for sure!
Staci W.
Council Blfs, IA
Love these and so does my whole family I really enjoy the flavor of coffee and you still get that with these
Kimberly F.
West Lawn, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Ahhhh I love this coffee!!!! Seriously it tastes like a dessert in a glass. Makes my mornings that much more enjoyable
Ask a question to the Influenster community...