BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsTangle Teezer
The Original Detangling Hair Brush - # Blueberry Pop (For Wet & Dry Hair)-1pc

The Original Detangling Hair Brush - # Blueberry Pop (For Wet & Dry Hair)-1pc

by Tangle Teezer

A professional limited edition hair brushActs as a super smooth operator that works the minute hair is lathered & rinsedGlides through wet, vulnerable & color treated hair with no pulling, tugging or yankingCan be used on wet or dry hairAvailable in a...

Easy to clean? Does it detangle hair with efficiency? Hair breakage percentage? Is the product durable? How long have you used?
Start your review of The Original Detangling Hair Brush - # Blueberry Pop (For Wet & Dry Hair)-1pc!
Monica B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this brush. I recently cut my hair but I have had my hair past my waist for years and this brush was awesome at detangling my hair fast. I have straight hair but my teenage daughter has super long curly hair and works great on her hair as well. I will always have this in my drawer.
Jennifer M.
The Original Detangling Hair Brush - # Blueberry Pop (For Wet & Dry Hair)-1pc uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Amazon
As you’ve seen from my reviews, my Tangle Teezer quest continues and this time, I decided to compare [product:the-original-detangling-hair-brush-#-blueberry-pop-for-wet-&-dry-hair-1pc] with the Tangle Teezer Thick and Curly and the [product:fine-&-fragile-detangler] (each reviewed separately). Looking at my photos, the three look fairly similar to one another but what’s not captured is the rigidity and flexibility of the bristles. The TT Fine & Fragile has the most flexible of the bristles, the TT Thick & Curly has the most rigid of the bristles (as compared to these 3 products), and the TT Original has bristles that are not too flexibile yet not too rigid either making it right smack dab in the middle of Fine & Fragile and Thick & Curly. For my long, colour-treated, tangly thinning hair, I find the TT Original was so-so and that being the case, if I wanted to go with a stiffer bristle, I’d just stick with the Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Black since at least it has a handle. However, I definitely prefer the TT Fine & Fragile best out of these 3.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have the original pink & the black/pink bigger one and I like to use these when I get out the shower and it helps keep my hair smooth & manageable with little fallout. It has many uses for shine, detangling, and distributing products evenly. Also, it’s nice for toddlers that fuss about getting their hair brushed😊. Highly recommend this brand of products ❤️.
Holly T.
Carmel, NY
I have like 3 Tangle Teezer brushes. They are good for getting the kinks out of my hair, and it’s easy to remove all the hair out from the plastic bristles.Plus I love the variety of designs and colors, hence why I have three and would not be opposed to getting more LOL
Jodie F.
Wilmington, DE
Great brush! This is one of the few brushes that actually detangles my hair without pulling or ripping it out. It has a great price and you can find it in a variety of stores.
Autumn R.
Lemont, IL
Love this brush. After a night out, and I forget to brush my hair before bed, I wake up with matting in my hair. This brush is so gentle and the bristles move with your strands. It doesn't hurt my scalp and gets the tangles out! Comfortable for your hand too!
Paula A.
Irvine, CA
Ive been using this brush for 4 years and i wouldnt go back to another one. Doesnt break the hair, easy to clean and sooooo easy to detangle my fine hair
Jessica R.
Mifflintown, PA
My hair is so thick that I had a hard time getting it through my hair at times. However it worked well for my daughter with thinner hair.
Autumn M.
Worked well on my hair. I like to use it to exfoliate my scalp. I use it to also detail gel my wet hair but I think I want to try the paddle version instead.
Aalyah T.
it works very good on my hair. i would struggle before because i would lose hair but i don't have that problem with this .