BY THE ORIGINAL CRAFT BEER CLUB

The Craft Beer Club discovers exceptional craft brews from around the country and delivers them each month direct-to-you or your gift recipient. Every selection is produced by small-production, independent brewers who use only traditional brewing ingredients and time-honored brewing methods. In addition to traditional bottled beers, we also embrace the hundreds of small craft brewers around the country that offer their hand-crafted beers in cans. It’s the newest way to enjoy craft beers.

There is no membership fee, no obligation to continue, and you may cancel anytime for any reason.

Kristina C.
Portland, OR
I bought this as a 3 month subscription gift for my boyfriend. It's probably the most reasonably priced of the beer clubs, but it still set me back $125 or so. We haven't been able to get the actual shipment because the company who this club uses for shipping basically only delivers during business hours when most people who have jobs are working. It's been two weeks of this shipping company not attempting to deliver during times we request when we know someone is home to sign and rescheduling the delivery. The delivery has been rescheduled 3 times in the past week, always when no one can be home. I contacted the customer service for the club and they say this is the only company they use for the area. Delivering to a business address is not an option for us and we're hoping now (after back and forth with the shipping company) that they will deliver to the complex office (something that literally all other shipping companies do regardless of whether we want that or not and something they should have done 2 weeks ago.) Hopefully, I can revise this review if the delivery ever makes it through.

Edit: it took 6 weeks, but we finally got the first shipment. The beer was good. However, we ultimately decided to cancel since it was near impossible to get the shipments. The company granted a refund for the remainder of the membership, no questions asked.
Tiffany S.
Dover
They are amazong with the packs they send. They choose microbreweries around the world to let you try them. It sometimes gets repeated brews but it is worth it.
Kassie H.
I love craft beer what can I say! Love that taste of this. Product would recommend it to anybody and everybody that’s willing to try