BY THE ORIGINAL CEYLON TEA COMPANY

The Best Tea In The World® 100% Mountain-Grown Ceylon Tea-Symbol of Quality The "Lion" logo denotes more than this tea s country of origin. It s your assurance that you re brewing the finest quality, high mountain-grown tea the world has to offer. Enjoy! 1001 Nights  1001 Nights is a mystical blend of pure, high mountain-grown tea from Ceylon caressed with the cut blossoms of roses, orange blossoms, and sunflowers, then bathed in the sweet liquor of red, ripe strawberries for a drink that delivers otherworldly delights. Drink hot or iced. Enjoy! About the Original Ceylon Tea Company The Original Ceylon Tea Company plantations are located in Sri Lanka s highest mountains and produce a distinctively superior tea compared to those grown at lower elevation. Our hand-harvested leaves exceed the stringent control of our own quality regulators and those of see more...

• "Definitely worth trying" in 1 review
  • "I didn't try cooling it down and icing it, but that might actually be a good idea. " in 1 review
Heather C.
Heather C.
San Francisco, CA
1001 nights tastes way more fruity than I was expecting. I didn't actually know what I was getting into when I bought it. It isn't my favorite, and I still haven't made much of a dent in the box. It was nothing like I had ever tasted before. I bought it because I love my other teas from the Original Ceylon Tea Company.
I can see this being better for those who love fruity tea. I didn't try cooling it down and icing it, but that might actually be a good idea.
Sofia L.
Sofia L.
Socorro, TX
Very distinct flavor but I really enjoyed it! I might buy again in the future! Definitely worth trying