The Original Bomb Pop - 12 CT uploaded by Brittany B.

BY BOMB POP

The Original Bomb Pop®.

Cherry, lime & blue raspberry.

A frozen confection.

Artificial flavor and color added. see more...

The Original Bomb Pop - 12 CT
  • "The original Bomb Pop is one of my favorite frozen confections and has been since I was a child waiting on the ice cream truck back in the day." in 1 review
  • "This is a childhood favorite of mine, I love the design, flavor, and reasonable price...great for keeping you nice and cool during those hot summer days!" in 1 review
  • "my first memory of BOOM POPS was when i was a little girl standing on the corner with the other kids waiting for the ice cream truck oh gosh did we kids eat them up and it was the fav ice cream during the 4th of july" in 1 review
NATASHA D.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
We have these in the freezer unless my husband ate them all! He's addicted to popsicles and who doesn't remember these as a kid! Great taste.. and it brings back memories of my childhood! Very refreshing especially in the summer time and I recommend this to anyone with a sweet tooth who hasn't tried it yet! Delicious!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
blackwood, NJ
Foodie Expert
Great for bbqs and fun for kids and adults helps in the heat! Can find in any local grocery store! Tastes great and helps keep cool! Brings back childhood memories! It's fun to have every now and then! I definitely recommend to others! Tastes great
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
These were by far my favorite popsicle growing up & that statement still holds true at my 24 years of age. They are just that good! I have also noticed with the bomb pops, that they melt a lot slower than other pops, which is great!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Gretna, NE
If these don't scream summer and the Fourth of July, I don't know what does. They are a classic that I remember from when I was a kid and now I get to watch my nieces and nephew enjoy them. Will be picking some up for the 4th.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Russellville, IN
Foodie Expert
By far my absolute favorite popsicle. I can remember waiting for the original on the ice cream truck when I was a little girl. Even though these are much smaller than I can remember the taste is the same, if not better.
Trini K.
Trini K.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
These are my son and my favorite Popsicles. At the grocery store I shop at these are the cheapest Popsicles. They are Cold, have a great flavor and are the perfect size for a 3 year old.
cecilia m.
cecilia m.
These are the bomb.com I have been enjoying these since I was a little girl. They are great for the summer for a cool treat or year round. They taste delicious. And good on price.
Cristy T.
Cristy T.
Roanoke , Al
I absolutely love these!!! I remember waiting to hear the music for the ice cream truck so we could get one!! They are still just as good today!!! Wish I had one right now!!! 🏏😀😀
Emily M.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Foodie Expert
You can never go wrong with a Bomb Pop! Loved these at a kid and still buy them today at the grocery store. Perfect for hot summer days!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Newton, NC
Foodie Expert
These are part of my childhood! Perfect to cool down on a hot summer day or the perfect quick fun dessert for a July 4th themed party!
Anna L.
Anna L.
What's your fave colour
Rhonda M.
Rhonda M.
Do these taste like the original ones?
Ronda F.
Ronda F.
Canton, OH
Anyone ever try to eat the middle first? :-)