The Original Bomb Pop - 12 CT uploaded by Brittany B.

BY BOMB POP

The Original Bomb Pop®.

Cherry, lime & blue raspberry.

A frozen confection.

Artificial flavor and color added. see more...

The Original Bomb Pop - 12 CT
  • "my first memory of BOOM POPS was when i was a little girl standing on the corner with the other kids waiting for the ice cream truck oh gosh did we kids eat them up and it was the fav ice cream during the 4th of july" in 1 review
  • "This is a childhood favorite of mine, I love the design, flavor, and reasonable price...great for keeping you nice and cool during those hot summer days!" in 1 review
  • "The original Bomb Pop is one of my favorite frozen confections and has been since I was a child waiting on the ice cream truck back in the day." in 1 review
Rachel F.
Royal
These popsicles were my childhood and I still buy them. I could have one everyday, but I have some self control 😂. They are perfect for when the weather gets hot and you just need something to cool down.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
The Original Bomb Pop has cherry, lime and blue raspberry flavor in each popsicle and is in a cool rocket shape which makes it fun for kids! Tasty sweet treat for all ages and affordable!
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
All time favorite popsicle!! The flavors are so good I cant decide which part I like best. Blue raspberry is usually my favorite flavor but I love all three on this popsicle. Every time I eat one it brings back childhood memories. My husband even loves these.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
yes these have been around forever!! all-time family classic popsicles. what I like about them is watching my kids enjoy them as much as I did. not to mention how delicious they are. A summer must have!!
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
The new fave in our house! They have really good flavor without being so sickly sweet! Reminding me of my childhood, now sharing with my babies! Great value, readily available at my local store. Will continue to buy forever!
Nicole c.
Classic old school treat for a hot summer day! Reminds me of what I ate at family picnics. Not expensive and it tastes delicious. Great value. Easy to find in store. Will continue to buy these because the flavors work so well together.
Ebony G.
Katy, TX
Kids love it this hot summer! Keeps them nice and fresh! has three different taste colors and are so delicious! Totally recommend to all moms and dads and kids to everyone! A classic ice pop that everyone will love
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
These delicious popsicles never disappoint. They remind me of childhood summers at my grandmothers. The cherry, lime, and blue raspberry flavors are amazing. Super affordable and can be found in the aisles of Walmart. Love these!
Lyndsee M.
West Jordan, UT
We had a barbecue and decided these would go perfect with burgers! Great flavor and super cheap! Best popsicles ever, they remind me of 4th of July and the taste is like summer! I recommend these for any occasion.
Kamryn B.
Dallas
These are my favorite popsicles. I tend to only get these in the summer and i look forward to it every year! Such a great snack to have in the summer. It’s a lot better than other popsicles I’ve had.
Anna L.
What's your fave colour
Rhonda M.
Do these taste like the original ones?
Ronda F.
Canton, OH
Anyone ever try to eat the middle first? :-)