BY BEAUTYBLENDER #4 in Makeup Sponges

WHY IT'S CULT

A combination of the original Beautyblender and Beautyblender Pure Sponge, this gorgeous, marbled pink make up sponge is a new spin on flawless product application. A nod to the new wave of make up products that offer skin care benefits, this trusty (and beautiful) tool lets you get the best of both worlds.

DESCRIPTION

A beautifully marbled spin on Beautyblender’s iconic make up sponge, Beautyblender Swirl is a must-have addition to your cosmetics collection. Uniting the brand’s original hot pink sponge with the later, undyed ‘Pure’ incarnation (designed specifically for priming with skin care products) in a swirling swathe of colour, this sponge is ideal for make up that offers skin care benefits. Made from the same exclusive latex-free, non-irritating, non-allergenic material and in the same elliptical shape as the iconic original, the sponge reaches into every contour of the face and leaves a flawless, airbrushed finish.

HOW TO USE

Beautyblender is easy to use: simply wet, squeeze and bounce your way to make up perfection!

Wet Beautyblender with water

Squeeze out the excess liquid, using a towel if available

Bounce foundation, powder or any other complexion product across the face for flawless results

Cleanse after each use to help maintain the integrity of the blender's exclusive material

Replace and never miss a bounce! It's recommended that you replace your Beautyblender every 3 months.

FULL INGREDIENTS LIST

Latex-free Hydrophilic Polyurethane

• This is adorable where can I buy It??5 Answers
  • I still to this day haven't purchased a beauty blender de...7 Answers
  • I don't have a real bb! Do I really need one when I have ...9 Answers
the original beautyblender® swirl
  • "After using a beauty blender for foundation, I won’t switch up! I love the finish it has on my face, especially when I mix with oils and facial spray! I got my beauty blender at Sephora. It’s so easy to use and blend, I am very happy with using beauty blender. " in 140 reviews
Monica K.
This sponge was perfect for applying any coverage makeup to my face. I used it to dab on prepping spray, oil blocking primers, cream blushes, foundations, BB/CC creams and highlighter. Even with such a large range of products, the application was even and natural. With my first sponge, I did not purchase the cleaner. Instead, I used face wash or antibacterial hand soap. After using the sponge for the first time, my B.B. cream left a permanent spot on my blender. No matter how many times I washed it, it would go away! I was concerned that the sponge was soaking in too much product and thereby wasting my creams and retaining too much moisture which may cause bacteria buildup. Boy was I wrong! When it came time to replace my blender, I took a pair of scissors and cut my blender in half. The permanent stain was only at the surface. The core of blender was clean, dry and melt like my hand soap. It put my concerns to bed. I have now consistently been using the beauty blender as my tool of choice for skin makeup application.
Sydnee G.
Oklahoma City
This Beauty Blender is SO trendy and cute! Beauty Blenders are my favorite application tool. I have combination/dry skin, and they leave me with a flawless finish. I use it everyday, and I don’t intend on switching back to brushes. I highly recommend this! Nothing else can compare.
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI

The original BeautyBlender is the first makeup sponge that I've used and ever since, I've been hooked on makeup sponges.  I love how natural it makes my makeup look and I am constantly getting compliments on how "airbrushed" my skin looks.  So far, this sponge seems to go so well with all of my foundations!  (Majority of my foundations are matte/full coverage).  I did take off a star because I do dislike that it costs so much and because it does absorb a lot of product compared to the RT sponge.
Tamara J.
Beautyblenders are a staple in my daily makeup routine - I love how they give my makeup a smooth, airbrushed look and how they help me actually use less product.  I use the original size for my foundation and the micro-minis for my concealer every single day!   The beautyblender swirl is even more amazing because the design is so pretty - It's almost too cute to use!
Diana A.
Pacoima , CA
The whole beauty blender line is amazing. I’m so glad they make different colors I really want to collect all of them. They’re super easy to use and work with just about any makeup. Surprisingly they absorb less product than a brush does (at least in my experience).
Only downside is, my cats love to eat them. (Lol) I’ve had to replace a couple because of this.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I love the original beauty blender but this one feels different than they did! I don’t know what it is, but the first time I washed it it felt like it already had soap in it and it feels like it never came out! The material also feels different than the original beauty blender, and I did notice a difference in the way my makeup applied compared to the original.
Arianna M.
Lakeland
Ordered this online at Sephora and mine was mainly white with hardly any pink swirls, unlike the picture. This sponge soaked up a lot of product and it did not wash well with the beauty blender cleanser. It morphed into this weird shape that did not make it easy to apply foundation. Not sure if the material is different since it has the swirl color in it, but the quality is not as good as the original beauty blender. And I honestly don’t think either are worth the $20 price point. Would not recommend, will not be repurchasing. Save your money and get the real techniques sponge which is not only way better in my opinion, but also cheaper and can find it on sale pretty frequently at Ulta.
Mackenzie M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I have 5 beauty blenders but decided to add this one to my collection because, HAVE YOU SEEN IT?! The pattern is beautiful and so fun to use when applying makeup. I personally don’t think the Real Techniques sponge even comes close in comparison to the BB. Save up to get one because you’ll be so happy you did in the long run!
Alexis d.
greenfield
This beauty blender is fantastic. It blends out your foundation seamlessly and can do much more. You can set your foundation with Powder using this sponge. It can be used to contour your face and also can we use to apply moisturizer before applying make up. 10 out of 10 would recommend this product to be Beginners who want to further in their make up artist technics! Beauty blender brand is a great brand for sponges would totally recommend this brand of sponges to everyone
Emily G.
I’ve used the beauty blender sponge for a while and have wanted to switch but also wanted to use them because of their price. I feel like it doesn’t buff as well as it’s said to and it absorbs a lot of my product to where I need to use more than I would’ve thought necessary. It still leaves a pretty finish to the foundation but I don’t think I will be purchasing again.
Brandy D.
I don't have a real bb! Do I really need one when I have the real techniques ones?
Michelle B.
Toronto
I really want this but is it worth the price?
Georgia E.
Southampton, Hampshire
Has anyone used this beauty blender and thought it was worth the money??
Madison W.
Clarksville, TN
This looks super cute but is it an actual good product?
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
I still to this day haven't purchased a beauty blender despite having seen them used in tons of beauty tutorials---are they really as great as they seem? Is it worth it to purchase one? I know they are super cheap to buy but I always just use my fingers to run in my foundation....will the blender make things more even?