the original beautyblender® sur.face simple uploaded by Baochau T.

BY BEAUTYBLENDER

No more back-handed makeup mixing! sur.face simple is your beauty play station. This clear palette allows you to download, mix and match all your favorite makeup and gives you a place to customize and experiment in the safety of your own environment. This new modern, sleek compact houses the original sur.face pro palette with a new and improved light grey, super soft mixing wand that won’t scratch or damage the surface of your palette

Insider tip: The thumbhole doubles as a resting and drying place for your beautyblender

sur.face simple is the perfect hygienic workspace to mix and match color tones. Hold the clear palette up to your skin for fast color matching of any foundation blend. This palette gives you more control over your makeup application by allowing you to measure and not over-apply your products. And, with a snap-tight lid, you can now travel easily with sur.face simple for those on-the-go touch-ups.

• How will this be used ? Is it worth the money ?2 Answers
  • Is this really useful for everyday?1 Answers
  • I've seen this in makeup tutorials before but am not real...2 Answers
Baochau T.
Garland, TX
it was bigger then I thought it would be. the plastic is pretty tough and durable. comes with a blending stick and a hand plate ypu can put your thumb in. over great pretty big if your trying to travel with it.
Mahenoor K.
I like this. I have to mix two foundations to get my perfect color and this is an easy palette to mix on as opposed to the back of my hand. Nothing is wasted which is a plus since my foundations are pretty pricey.
Gabriela G.
Antioch, CA
This is a must have for a working mua . It's easy to clean (: . && the storage case it has , is everything . It is a bit pricy but it's worth it. Trust me .
Alyssa S.
this is a nice tool to used when you have to blend concealer or foundations . There is plenty of room and it is nice and compact. It is for sure easy to use and also nice is style. I would recommend this
Lauren L.
Saint Louis, MO
Once I got used to using this on heavier make up days, i loved it. Makes blending easy and clean up is cake. I use it probably once every 2 weeks and bought it online. I don't need to buy it again (hopefully) ...unless i lose it. overall happy purchase
Ezzy T.
I always used to use my hands to mix my products but this is so worth it keeps my messes to a minimum a great buy if you mix foundations and concealers
Gina G.
Williamstown, NJ
Love !!!! This is so convenient for makeup artist , especially when you are color matching someone! I got mines at sephora.com , it is a tad pricey but it's worth it ! I was very satisfied with this product!
Felicia s.
This product is definitely worth the extra money, whenever I accidentally buy the wrong color in foundation I just use all the extra space it has to make my own mix. I love that I don't mix colors on the back of my hand now because it just ends up soaking up all the product unlike when I mix it up on this. Cleans up very quickly too.
Nastaran D.
Plano, TX
I love the surface pro for mixing my foundations and concealer to make the perfect shade. It's also super easy to clean and doesn't stain.
Virginia W.
Hagerstown , MD
Wow! This is so extra! I mean we all heard of the regular mixing palettes, but this one by far takes the cake for being the best one! It comes in a case with protective rubber band around the edges! Also with the Plastic mixing spatula won’t scratch your palette ! And it’s so easy to clean too! It’s such a perfect mixing surface!
Cindy A.
What exactly is this for?
Skyler W.
Ham Lake, MN
What do you use this for?
Maddisen S.
Des Moines , IA
More for at home use or would this be better for someone who does makeup on clients on the regular?
Aeryl C.
Hodgenville, KY
What exactly is this for? Also, is it easy to use?
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
I've seen this in makeup tutorials before but am not really sure if it would be useful. Is this only used to mix foundation?