MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup Toolsbeautyblender
the original beautyblender surface simple

the original beautyblender® sur.face simple

No more back-handed makeup mixing! sur.face simple is your beauty play station. This clear palette allows you to download, mix and match all your favorite makeup and gives you a place to customize and experiment in the safety of your own environment. This new modern, sleek compact houses the original sur.face pro palette with a new and improved light grey, super soft mixing wand that won’t scratch or damage the surface of your palette

Insider tip: The thumbhole doubles as a resting and drying place for your beautyblender

sur.face simple is the perfect hygienic workspace to mix and match color tones. Hold the clear palette up to your skin for fast color matching of any foundation blend. This palette gives you more control over your makeup application by allowing you to measure and not over-apply your products. And, with a snap-tight lid, you can now travel easily with sur.face simple for those on-the-go touch-ups.

How will this be used ? Is it worth the money ?
I've seen this in makeup tutorials before but am not really sure if it would be useful. Is this only used to mix foundation?
Start your review of the original beautyblender® sur.face simple!
Kaylee R.
Mechanicsville, VA
Love love love! amazing product and helps for blending different products together
Tabi W.
Vista, CA
the original beautyblender® sur.face simple uploaded by Tabi W.
If you know, you know!! Can’t go anywhere without this little guy!! I don’t think my face would be as smooth and texture free without it!! If you haven’t tried a beauty blender get one it will make all of the difference!!
Darcy W.
Aurora, CO
the original beautyblender® sur.face simple uploaded by Darcy W.
O M G, this beauty sponge blows all other sponges out of the water 💦! This is a very unique and affordable beauty sponge. You start off by getting the sponge wet, really wet, fully soaked. The sponge reminds me of those little sponge dinosaurs 🦕 that grow when wet, lol, and that’s exactly what these do, almost double in size. Why, because it is made from what they call a special aqua-activated foam material that absorbs the water, instead of absorbing your expensive foundation, leaving the foundation on your skin, not in the sponge. How awesome is that ? So after the sponge is drenched, squeeze the excess water out so you have a dampened, just the right size sponge to achieve a flawless finish. You want to dab, they call it bouncing, but you never want to drag the sponge, bouncing will ensure a proper application. Using the pointed tip makes those hard to reach areas a breeze. You want to clean your sponge after each use, and they make their own Beauty Blender cleanser ( say that three times fast ) lol, that is gentle but effective that will throughly cleanse and lengthen the life of your new favorite beauty sponge. This sponge has literally given me that flawless, wrinkle hiding, pore minimizing, skin that I have been trying to achieve for many years. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this clever little sponge.
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
the original beautyblender® sur.face simple uploaded by Beatriz A.
The Original Beautyblender Sur. Face Simple. This acrylic palette is made for make your makeup Mix more easy. You don’t need finish with the hand full of mark of concealer, foundation, liners, lipstick 💄 . You can mix anything in this palette and if you don’t finish the mix you can close the palette and use other day. The mix stay in perfect condition. And bring a tool for mix and lifting too.
Gaby H.
Las Vegas, NV
Esta esponja si que es buenísima muy durable hace su función ala perfección vale la peba probarla
Dynna L.
Redding, CA
100% of good quality ! My complaint is the high price of this product, but every penny is worth it when it comes to looking beautiful and saving time when applying makeup.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,708 reviews
the original beautyblender® sur.face simple uploaded by jen H.
I adore this blender, it is the only one I will use. Perfect for any type of foundation!
Danielle W.
South Park, PA
If you don’t own a beauty blender by now, you are sorely missing out! It’s the only thing I use for foundation application and nothing gives me as flawless of a finish as beauty blender!
Michiko H.
Cleveland, OH
This is literally my go to sponge for blending my face makeup. It is less dense than other one's i've tried which allows the makeup to blend smoothly. I use it every time I do my makeup. Just make sure to clean it regularly and replace it every 3 months!
Breanna M.
Belton, MO
Nothing compares to the OG beauty blender. I haven’t used anything besides this to apply foundation and concealer for YEARS!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...