the original beautyblender® solid® chill swirl uploaded by Deborah S.the original beautyblender® solid® chill swirl uploaded by Jessica N.

BY BEAUTYBLENDER #8 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

A travel-friendly cleanser perfect for spot-cleaning beautyblenders and brushes, in a limited-edition chill color with a fun swirl design no two are alike. This cleanser removes excess product, dirt, and oil from blenders and brushes for a clean makeup application. It comes equipped with a textured, pink silicone pad to gently bounce beautyblender or swirl brushes against the bumps to help the cleanser penetrate for deep cleaning action. Quick, easy, effective, and perfect for anyone on the go. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cleanser supports the integrity of beautyblender as it removes excess makeup residue for a clean makeup application, since it is formulated specifically for beautyblender's exclusive material. The blendercleanser formulas offer: - Protection against 99.7 percent of harmful germs-even if stains are left behind - Continuous protection from 99.9 percent of harmful germs up to 24 hours after washing even if stains are left behind

• Should I buy this or should I just use regular soap 😕??? 😕3 Answers
  • Can you use this on sensitive skin? Also where can I pur...1 Answers
  • How well does this clean the brushes?1 Answers
the original beautyblender® solid® chill swirl
  • "I had not used a solid cleanser until I tried this one and it didn’t disappoint! I received it as a Sephora points gift. It cleaned dark foundation stains out of my makeup sponge. It also left my brushes feeling soft. It smells very fresh and clean. A little product went a long way. I would highly recommend!" in 10 reviews
  • "I usually use liquid and my friend told me to try it and it wasn’t a disappointment. It’s super easy to use and super fast to clean your brushes." in 10 reviews
allie S.
I purchased this at Sephora. I will never use anything else. So easy to use, and my makeup brushes were so clean in just a few minutes. Definitely worth it for the price. Completely unscented. Blenders will go from being stained, dried up and stiff to looking and feeling brand new. I use this to clean my brushes as well, and it works wonders. I recommend this product.
Megan G.
Love this stuff. I really like that it’s a solid so you can rub your sponge on it in a circular motion and then you just rinse and you’re done. You can see it all rinsing out in the sink. With sprays or liquids you have to find something to rub your sponges or brushes on to get the makeup out, and it takes much longer than this does. It lasts awhile too.
Kendall K.
Atlanta
I got this as a sample. Before I used it I didn’t think it was worth the money. However it works amazing cleaning my beauty blender and my Sigma Beauty Make Me Crazy Travel Kit by Sigma Beauty 7 Makeup Brushes. I got it as a sample at Sephora and use it every few weeks to deep clean my makeup tools. I always recommend it to people who are skeptical of a pricey makeup brush cleaner.
Bella W.
Marine City, MI
I received a sample of this as a Sephora reward, and I loved it! It smells almost like natural lavender, and cleaned my sponge perfectly! It came right back to the vibrant pink that it once was after 2 washes. I prefer the solid cleanser, because you don't have to use as much with each wash.
Tiffany V.
The Woodlands, TX
This cleanser is good for cleaning brushes and beauty blenders just like the original solid. My only complaint is the scent is not very good. Reminds me of Irish Spring soap, very loud and obnoxious. I prefer my brushes not to smell bad so I will stick to the original solid cleanser.
Savannah H.
indianapolis
This is one of my favorite products to clean brushes with. I stocked up when Sephora had these as the 100 point reward and I’m so glad I did! The formula pulls make up out of the brushes, making them look brand new! I don’t think I’ll ever use anything else to clean my brushes!
Reanna B.
I got three samples for 100 points at Sephora because I was always hesitant to buy the full size. I love this so much. It really cleans out my brushes and beauty blenders without stripping them and makes the bristles on my brushes so soft. I most likely will buy the full size when I’m done with the samples.
Courtney B.
I usually use liquid but this was recommended to me and it did not disappoint! I'll most likely use this over liquid from now on. It cleaned all of my brushes and blenders really well and I love that it's completely unscented. I hate when my brushes smell like soap
Abigail U.
Hagerstown, MD
Totally worth it if you have a lot of full coverage, highly pigmented liquid products that stain your makeup brushes and sponges! I love how quickly this works on removing any trace of makeup and I definitely think it helps with keeping everything super sanitary!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I thought the beautyblender liquid was good, but this stuff is amazing! This cleans your beautyblender so well and so quickly and it lasts much longer than the liquid. This one also has a nice eucalyptus scent, which I really like. I would definitely recommend this!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Silly question but how do you use this?
Ivy W.
El Monte, CA
Is the solid one better or the liquid one?
Sham A.
Palos Hills, IL
Should I buy this or should I just use regular soap 😕??? 😕
Brooke S.
What’s the difference between this one and the original?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than sprays ?