the original beautyblender® pure

by beautyblender

beautyblender® pure was designed specifically for skincare application. The even, gentle application helps avoid product pilling or “balling” that can sometimes come with mixing oil based (skincare) & water based products (makeup). Leave the old method of applying product with fingers behind and say hello to even coverage and better penetration of product in key areas (eyes, nose, etc.). Ideal with primers, moisturizers, eye creams, oils, SPF’s, and face masks.

Wondering what the difference is between applying moisturizer with your fingers vs. a beautyblender? Just feel difference! Apply a small amount of moisturizer on the back of one hand and have blend it in using your fingers. On the back of the other hand, apply the same amount of the moisturizer with beautyblender pure (just wet.squeeze.bounce). The result is very apparent. The hand where pure was used blends faster and it feels instantly smooth without the stickiness or tackiness that moisturizers can sometimes leave behind.

What else you need to know: Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be “full” so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender nearly doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Handcrafted in the USA.

What’s the best face mask that’s under $15?
Which do you use for foundation application, a brush or sponge ? I normally use a sponge [product:beauty-blender-pure-single-sponge]
I've always been cheep and got the no name Beauty Blenders and now mine has gone missing(thanks to my kids lol) should I go buy the real deal? Is it better?
Start your review of the original beautyblender® pure!
Product Highlights
“Beauty blender is my go to for applying my foundation. I don't even use my brushes anymore. You can use the beauty blender for everything! ” in reviews
I purchased a product from another brand that included the pure beauty blender. I was still using another beauty blender and wanted to continue using it to the end of its life before using a new one. When it was finally time to use a new beauty blender I reached for this one. I was surprised to see it had changed color to a light yellow. I never knew what caused the change in color. I wonder if it was exposed to high temperatures and this caused a reaction. The sponge still performed the same as the original pink. There were no more changes in its color. I wasn't pleased with the color change, which is why I didn't give it 5 stars, but I am pleased with the performance.
Irvine, CA
Soft and easy to blend! I’ve never been a huge fan of sponges (just because of bacteria and I never feel as if they are clean even after cleaning them). Compared to similar products, this one works well and is nice and soft! There are of course cheaper products out there so make sure to compare prices and textures before you make your purchase!
Hartford, CT
Good beauty blender makes my foundation on nice. I have sensitive, acne, and oily skin. This is alittle expensive I could go to five below and get a package of beauty sponges for the same price. I would recommend it cause it does the job but it is expensive.The Original Beautyblender®
The best makeup sponge I have ever purchased. The beauty blender works best when wet. It blends foundation all over the skin smoothly and seamlessly. Doesn’t soak up all of the product and can be used for way more than just foundation!!! Works well for baking the face and plenty more!
Flemington, NJ
White is rough because my foundation has stained it no matter how many times I wash it but still another go to in my collection. No brush strokes and blends the makeup into the skin so it doesn’t look like it’s just sitting on the skin!
Eau Claire, WI
Perfect! It’s a perfect blender. Simple, easy to clean and applies evenly without streaking. I would buy this again and again because it’s something that every woman should have in their makeup bag.
Zachary, LA
My beautyblender is a must have for my undereye area.  It is really the only place that I use it, but I need it to make sure that my concealer is well blended and looking nice.  It works SO much better than a finger or a brush.
I love my beauty blenders. They give your makeup a much more natural finish than a brush or your fingertips. Be sure to use them damp and not dry, and your makeup will be the prettiest it has ever been.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love this little guy. Perfect when blending all your under eye and contouring. Easy to clean too these last me a long time. With the right care. You can get a few months out of them. I love how they are easy to hold and get in the corners. These are perfect also to take with you in your make up for quick touch ups. I always have a few on hand I definitely will buy these again. Worth the money.
Melvindale, MI
I absolutely love all my beauty blender products! I use them every single time I do my makeup whether it be full face or not. I usually purchase them in sets from Sephora or Macys. And I always recommend buying them and I will definitely continue to buy them!

269 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 ans
Krish N. • il y a 2 ans
I use a foundation brush first and then blend the excess with a beauty sponge if necessary.
Philadelphia, PA