BY BEAUTYBLENDER #12 in Makeup Sponges

beautyblender® pure was designed specifically for skincare application. The even, gentle application helps avoid product pilling or “balling” that can sometimes come with mixing oil based (skincare) & water based products (makeup). Leave the old method of applying product with fingers behind and say hello to even coverage and better penetration of product in key areas (eyes, nose, etc.). Ideal with primers, moisturizers, eye creams, oils, SPF’s, and face masks.

Wondering what the difference is between applying moisturizer with your fingers vs. a beautyblender? Just feel difference! Apply a small amount of moisturizer on the back of one hand and have blend it in using your fingers. On the back of the other hand, apply the same amount of the moisturizer with beautyblender pure (just wet.squeeze.bounce). The result is very apparent. The hand where pure was used blends faster and it feels instantly smooth without the stickiness or tackiness that moisturizers can sometimes leave behind.

What else you need to know: Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be “full” so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender nearly doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Handcrafted in the USA.

the original beautyblender® pure
  • "Beauty blender is my go to for applying my foundation. I don't even use my brushes anymore. You can use the beauty blender for everything! " in 65 reviews
Luna L.
Miami Beach, FL
I'm a cheapskate when it comes to makeup, so I really agonized about buying this. I'm on my third one now and I don't think I could live without it. For years I used the excellent Max Factor foundation sponge, which was nothing short of a miracle tool. When I finally accepted that they were gone for good, I looked for alternatives. I never found anything that works as well as the Beautyblender. It may seem strange at first to use a damp sponge to apply foundation, but I find it actually gives me a much better result - my face doesn't look as cakey or mask-like. If you are really diligent about keeping it clean you can get about 6-9 months of use out of it. When it stops expanding after you get it wet, you know it's time to replace the sponge and get a new one. The only reason I give it 4 starts in the price - I still balk at spending so much but it really is the best thing out there (and yes, I've tried all the knockoffs - they don't work
Mariah M.
I am a beauty blender snob it is the only beauty sponge I’ll use. I have tried so many others and even though they work well... I always go straight back to my beauty blender. I damp these and it makes applying any cream or liquid product so easy. It makes you look airbrushed and flawless! The white one does look more dirty and stain much easier. But I still love it. They are so soft and bouncy!! I think the price of a beauty blender is totally worth it!!
Kelsey C.
Love beauty blenders! I use one to apply my foundation every day. I also own different sizes/shapes, which I use to apply concealer. The beauty blender brand is pricier than the knock offs, but personally I think it’s worth it. I’ve tried numerous off brands, but none apply foundation as smoothly as the real thing. It is a pain to replace every few months, since cleaning never gets it 100% clean, but I would still recommend it.
Jamie W.
Wayne, NJ
After trying many cheaper knockoff brands, I have finally found the blending sponge that I love.  Although it is a little pricey, it is definitely worth every single penny.  Run it under water and give it a quick squeeze and it will leave your face looking flawless.  It's not too stiff, yet not too bouncy. It's absolutely perfect.  I'll never go back to using any other brand again.
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI

The original BeautyBlender is the first makeup sponge that I've used and ever since, I've been hooked on makeup sponges.  I love how natural it makes my makeup look and I am constantly getting compliments on how "airbrushed" my skin looks.  So far, this sponge seems to go so well with all of my foundations!  (Majority of my foundations are matte/full coverage).  I did take off a star because I do dislike that it costs so much and because it does absorb a lot of product compared to the RT sponge.
anna s.
FLAWLESS!!!!!! This little sponge right here leaves my foundation flawless. The application is so easy. I love to wet my beauty blender and squeeze out the excess water before applying my foundation. My make up goes on effortlessly, evenly and flawlessly. I own 3 of these amd would purchase them again and again. They are also easy to clean with some mild soap and water.
Maddy R.
Coralville
I love my beauty blender! It blends my makeup in flawlessly. I can tell a huge difference between a brush or blender. No lines. I would suggest that if you get a white one, it gets dirty super easily. If you get a nude one it is a different nude from your foundation and you can still see the difference between them ( that isn’t a good hack!) overall review: would by another one for me, one for my mom, and one for my dog
Enisa F.
Brooklyn, NY
The beauty blender is an awesome makeup sponge. I did only have 1 and never tried the other beauty blender sponges. This one got very dirty and I was unable to wash out the stains. That is the only reason why I did not give it a five star rating. Over all my foundation was flawless! I’ll have to give the other beauty blenders a try!
Tara W.
Fort Worth, TX
Same sponge material as the original pink beautyblender, and much easier to see the spots that need to be cleaned afterward. Blends out makeup very quickly and it leaves the makeup looking less flat and matte than a brush. If you wash it before every use, it will remain completely white, as it has been over the 2 years I’ve had it. I occasionally clean it with rubbing alcohol/boil it for sanitation purposes but have never once broken out from using it.
Rocio C.
Phoenix, AZ
My go to favorite high end beauty sponges !!! I love them blend out perfectly and you can use them for alot of different things😍😍😍 you can damp them and put youre highlight on also damped put foundation damped and put youre powder there amazingg👌🏼👌🏼😘😘🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
As a beginner with face makeup, how easy is this to use for blending and giving myself a natural look?
Oumaima C.
tunis sidi hassine
Beauty blender or brush ? the original beautyblender® pure
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Beauty blender or make up brush to apply foundation.? the original beautyblender® puree.l.f. 11 Piece Brush Collection
Mètis M.
Regina, SK
I've always been cheep and got the no name Beauty Blenders and now mine has gone missing(thanks to my kids lol) should I go buy the real deal? Is it better?
Jocy H.
Brownsville , TX
I have been wanting to try the beauty blender but is it worth it for the price ?

back