the original beautyblender® pro

beautyblender® pro is the perfect application tool for darker-toned products that would be difficult to rinse clean from a lighter colored applicator. Use with complexion products, long-wear makeup, and self-tanners for flawless results.

What else you need to know: Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be “full” so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender nearly doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Handcrafted in the USA.

Beautyblender has chosen to use safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and will maintain the integrity of their proprietary foam. For this reason, you may notice some color run off or wash away the first time you wet beautyblender. This is normal and will disappear after you have cleansed the product several times. Please note: the color will not transfer onto the face or clothing.

How different is this one from the original ?
What makes this one better than the original pink beauty blender?
do i need to wet it in order to use it?
Start your review of the original beautyblender® pro!
Product Highlights
“I love my beauty blender! It gives a flawless foundation application. I also like to use it with my under eye concealer.” in reviews
Toronto, ON
I have used so many dupe sponges that I didn't think I needed this for the price but I asked for it for Christmas and since using it I can see why there is so much hype. Comparing it directly to my dupes there is such a huge difference in material and the open pore concept of the BB. I love this sponge and will never use one of my dupes again.
Las Vegas, NV
I finally tried the beauty blender. It is for the most part worth the hype. It does make my makeup look very nice. I chose the darker color because it is more dense and is supposed to last longer. I don't really like the price but I will deal with it because it makes my makeup look good
chefchaoun
Hello,I love this product for its quality.I will be so happy to review your products in my account and share it with my followers.I can help you promote your products by reviewing them on Facebook and Instagram for the purpose of encouraging people to buy it.
Los Angeles, CA
the original beautyblender® pro uploaded by Diana G.
I love this sponge!! It's super soft and i think it is the best sponge ever, before I bought the sponge I used to think it was expensive but it really worth the price🙌❤️ If you can buy it then do it, totally recommen
Tangier
It's totally professional, I used this for the first time in my life, I was lucky enough to find the perfect blender from. The 1st use
Meknes, Meknes
Awesome product! Not harsh on the skin, blends everything perfectly! I got it at Sephora and I prefer it to any other brand! Must have
mohammedia
I love this beauty blender is very good i like it But his i don't like his color I like pink And hi's very good i like it
Marrakesh
Best sponge I have used. Others are hard and not comfortable to use, but this one feels good on your skin.
marakeche
it is very beautiful and I use it every night before sleeping I love his perfume and the chagerais never
The beautyblender helps me for using my foundation , and i satisfied for it so cute and i love it

109 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...