BY BEAUTYBLENDER #1 in Makeup Sponges

beautyblender® pro is the perfect application tool for darker-toned products that would be difficult to rinse clean from a lighter colored applicator. Use with complexion products, long-wear makeup, and self-tanners for flawless results.

What else you need to know: Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be “full” so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender nearly doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Handcrafted in the USA.

Beautyblender has chosen to use safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and will maintain the integrity of their proprietary foam. For this reason, you may notice some color run off or wash away the first time you wet beautyblender. This is normal and will disappear after you have cleansed the product several times. Please note: the color will not transfer onto the face or clothing.

the original beautyblender® pro
  • "I love my beauty blender! It gives a flawless foundation application. I also like to use it with my under eye concealer." in 544 reviews
Grace K.
Rochester, NY
I love Beautyblender! I always used a brush to apply my makeup until I tried a sponge, now I cannot remember the last time I used a brush. I purchased my first B.B. online through QVC (They often do promotional deals for tons of beauty products). The makeup melts right into my skin and creates a beautiful dewy glow. The sponge lasted me about a month and a half before it started to break. I cleaned mine after every use and kept it in a dry place (NOT the bathroom, the steam from the shower builds up a ton of bacteria on beauty tools). While it is an amazing product, the price is too high for me. I can’t justify spending $20 on a sponge every month or so. I use the real techniques sponges, you can buy them at Target/Ulta/Wal-Mart etc. They are much more affordable, and work the exact same as the B.B.!
Sydnee G.
Oklahoma City
I bought this sponge, because my favorite color is black! I have other Beauty Blender products, but this one is my favorite (due to the color)! Compared to Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge™ and e.l.f. Total Face Sponge, this one blows them out of the water. It isn’t even a fair comparison! For a FLAWLESS look, go with the Beauty Blender! You will NOT be disappointed.
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
I was the person who rolled their eyes at blending sponges when they got really popular. I am an artist by trade and have always used brushes, so maybe I was just going with what was comfortable. I purchased my first beauty blender in a set with a foundation because it was such a great deal and I was really hesitant to spend so much on a sponge. I have been addicted ever since! It applies foundation so much quicker than a brush, so it’s great for the girl on the go! Just make sure to dampen the sponge! I always place my foundation on my face and then blend with my beauty blender. I prefer not to dip the sponge directly into the foundation.
Luna L.
Miami Beach, FL
My first beauty sponge and I'm obsessed.
I was nervous to order this real/original Beautyblender off Amazon, but I made sure to order from Lock & Mane. But they assured me it's real. And by quality x results I can say it's a real thing!
Now, I can't even do my makeup without this little black beauty!
It is so amazing the difference between applying my foundation/makeup with my fingers and this sponge.
Totally worth paying $20, especially since it's reusable and has held up surprisingly well for over 3 months and washing it after every single use.
I am not a make up pro. Far from that. But my final results are way better now!
Nisha R.
There’s a reason this thing is so raved about. It’s such a great product that allows me to easily blend out my foundation. Definitely worth the $20 price tag as it really did the whole “reusable beauty sponge” thing first. However, if it is out of someone’s budget there are good more inexpensive alternatives since this gained popularity. Just be careful while washing ANY beauty sponge - I got a little too overzealous and now there’s a small rip in mine. Just rub in a cleanser (I just use a flaming face cleanser) and run under water while squeezing repeatedly; don’t “massage” it to scrub off makeup the way I did.
Reanna B.
I use this for everything. To apply foundation and cream highlighter, buff out concealer, cream contour, bake the under eyes, etc. I don’t know what I’d do without it. I’m not really a brush kind of person and when I do use them I’m very picky about which one I use cause I hate looking streaky and cake-y. I started using this when I was just a beginner in makeup and have not stopped now with a lot more experience. It makes me look airbrushed and flawless. I tried using other knockoff version just to try but I always go back to this one because it lasts the longest. The cheaper ones work well but you keep having to replace them. These last me a very long time with daily use.
Megan M.
Atlanta
***review update:
I originally gave this 5 stars, but I just reduced to three because I have only been using maybe 3 weeks, and it's falling apart. I wash gently after use, and lay out to dry. A big chunk is out where I hold it, and more comes off every time I use or wash. If it falls apart this fast, it is definitely NOT worth $20!!!
I'm so disappointed, because I love how it applies foundation, but can't bring myself to pay that much if it doesn't last. ***
I always thought these were way too pricey for a makeup sponge, but I received one in my FabFitFun Fall 2018 box, and I am hooked!!! I had tried cheaper versions and never liked, had always preferred to apply foundation with either my hands, or a brush. But this sponge is amazing- I feel like I can use less product, and my makeup looks flawless! I sometimes bounce it over my makeup midday, or use with a little finishing powder to touch up during the day. I will definitely repurchase!

Janeese E.
Casa grande , AZ
I bought the black one this time around in hopes that it wouldn’t stain as much as the pink one and I’m glad I did. There really is no other beauty sponge like a beauty blender. It’s super soft once it’s damp, won’t feel like you’re beating your face with a rock lol, and doesn’t soak up too much product but just enough to give you that flawless finish. Great for baking, blending cream products , foundation, concealer etc. price point might seem steep for a sponge but it’s worth it, and does last you a long time .
Candice H.
Richmond, VA
All hail the black beauty blender or any beauty blender for that matter. The dupes do not stand a change against this product. When I first bought the pro pack I was very concerned about the price point. But then I figured why go through all the work to have a flawless application and skip investing on the proper tools. The blender is light and just dense enough that it literally bounces off the skin and creates and airbrushed finish. If you are still considering this purchase "Just DO IT" you won't regret it.
Evelyn C.
Cranston , RI
Hands down the best makeup sponge that I’ve tried! Others are a bit too stiff even when wet. I like that the beauty blender is bouncy and softer. I think the pro is the same as the pink one. I use the pointed end for under eye concealer and other smaller areas and the rounded end for foundation application. I love that it doesn’t absorb a lot of product when used wet and it’s also multi-use. I use it to apply finishing power under my eyes, cream or powder blush products, and to blend creamy countering products.
Angel C.
Edmonton
Do you use a wet or dry beauty blender?the original beautyblender® pro
jessica l.
Provo, UT
how often do y’all wash your beauty blender? I wash mine each time I use it! the original beautyblender® pro
Crystal O.
Wilmington, DE
Thinking of finally taking the plunge and getting one for my birthday, but is it really worth it? Anyone with buyer's remorse?
Claire H.
Strathaven, South Lanarkshire
What's best to use to clean the original beautyblender® pro? I've tried so many but am still left with residue:-(
Amanda B.
Richmond
How much do these run? And where can you purchase it?

Sephora