BY BEAUTYBLENDER #5 in Makeup Sponges

It’s time to make a statement with your beauty routine! Inspired by the Pop Art Movement of the 60’s, we’ve created our newest color, beautyblender® pop. Made in a vibrant orange destined to grab your immediate attention, this color bursts with energy just like a Warhol or Lichtenstein painting. This fun-loving color will inspire the beauty artist in everyone and is the perfect addition to your makeup routine.

The unique shape and exclusive material available only with beautyblender®, now in a vibrant orange color, ensures impeccable, streak-free application. Use with primers, foundations, powders and any other complexion product. Insider Tip: Load product such as liquid foundation, onto the slender tip of the blender vs. the round end, then lightly stipple the tip onto the skin. Use the larger rounded end for loose powders (yes, you can use a damp blender for powders!). Use your finger to flick off excess powder before application. Brushes work like a broom, sweeping product over the face. beautyblender gives you more precise, targeted application.

What else you need to know: beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender nearly doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Handcrafted in the USA.

beautyblender has chosen to use safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and will maintain the integrity of their proprietary foam. For this reason, you may notice some color run off or wash away the first time you wet beautyblender. This is normal and will disappear after you have cleansed the product several times. Please note: the color will not transfer onto the face or clothing.

Grace C.
San Jose, CA
After trying a few other beauty sponges, I have to say that the Beautyblender still comes out on top. Although it is on the pricier side, I believe it is justified because the quality can’t be beat. I replaced my sponge after the recommended 3 months but I really didn’t need to. As I only used it for foundation and washed it immediately after use, my Beautyblender was still in excellent condition. I would recommend everyone to buy this if they don’t mind spending a little extra. Otherwise, the beauty sponge by Realtechniques though in my opinion not a dupe, is still a great alternative.
Mavish I.
The beauty blender literally makes your foundation look flawless and smooth. It’s a little pricey but definitely worth it. It makes applying your foundation 10x easier. The only thing bad I can say about this is that it does soak some of your product up. But other then that I love the beauty blender and I definitely recommend this to any beginners or anyone in general. I do prefer a beauty blender over a foundation brush just because of how flawless a beauty blender makes your foundation look and a foundation brush leaves streaks in it.
jordan f.
usa
I’ve tried a couple of different blending sponges, and this is by far the best. You just wet it, squish the excess water out, and start blending. You wouldn’t think it, but the makeup really does come out looking smoother and more air-brushed with this beautyblender. Until I got this one, I really thought all makeup sponges were essentially equal, but this one proves that there is a HUGE difference. Glad I took the recommendation to buy this from various YouTubers and beauty bloggers. I may have bought a few extras so I won't need any more for a few years. ;) Very happy with this purchase
Jessica M.
Phoenix
I have no complaints about this product.  I have used it with many different foundations, moisturizers, concealers and it always has such a smooth application.  It's very easy to clean (especially paired with purity by philosophy).  With proper care, one beautyblender should last you a long time.  I replace mine every 4-6 months but that's only because I'm not sure what germs could be lurking inside- otherwise it's still in perfectly good shape.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I am not sur if this orange beauty blender is the same as the one that was in the spring fling set but the quality was really lacking compared to regular beauty blenders. It soaked up more product than normal, it was harder to clean, and it just didnt last as long. I would say stick with one of the original colors instead of buying the limited edition special ones.
KYLIE •.
New Britain, CT
By far my favorite makeup tool!!! I have been using this sponge since I started doing makeup. Originally the sponge would only last me a month or so until it would crumble and almost lost interest in the product but later realized it was my own error in the way I was cleaning the sponge. I am now back to using the Beautyblender everyday when I put on my makeup. Wouldn’t change a thing!
Dani P.
Albany, NY
Amazing!! This set is such a great value!! They blend everything like a dream without absorbing too much product. It is a holy grail in my makeup kit and will never not have at least a few on me. I always recommend the beauty blender, whether you are a pro makeup artist or someone who just wears a little makeup here and there, buy this, it will be a staple for sure!!
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI

The original BeautyBlender is the first makeup sponge that I've used and ever since, I've been hooked on makeup sponges.  I love how natural it makes my makeup look and I am constantly getting compliments on how "airbrushed" my skin looks.  So far, this sponge seems to go so well with all of my foundations!  (Majority of my foundations are matte/full coverage).  I did take off a star because I do dislike that it costs so much and because it does absorb a lot of product compared to the RT sponge.
Jordyn S.
Barnesville, GA
Like the swirl beauty blender it gave no streak marks of foundation it was gentle to the touch. I love how you can get it clean easily so it does not have any residue from previous foundation and you can wet it to help make the powder not show on your face. I definitely recommend this beauty blender to everyone who loves make up.
Chaniyah A.
I’ve had this blender for a while and it has worked well. Obviously, everything ages, and so does this blender. I would recommend this to anymore who is looking for a good quality blender. This blender absorbs the water perfectly so you can easily apply your foundation without having the makeup become “watery”.