BY BEAUTYBLENDER #7 in Makeup Sponges

Beautyblender® nude is the ultimate makeup application tool created to celebrate flawless, natural-looking skin. This edgeless sponge is the perfect choice for applying foundation and any other complexion makeup product that helps to define your natural beauty and get that “no-makeup” makeup look. Insider tip: use to apply shimmery bronzers for an all-over glow.

What else you need to know: Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be “full” so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender nearly doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Handcrafted in the USA.

Beautyblender has choosen to use safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and will maintain the integrity of their proprietary foam. For this reason, you may notice some color run off or wash away the first time you wet beautyblender. This is normal and will disappear after you have cleansed the product several times. Please note: the color will not transfer onto the face or clothing.

the original beautyblender® nude

Start your review of the original beautyblender® nude!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Just like the signature pink blender only this one is nude... you will never know if you've cleaned your sponge off fully! lol" in 451 reviews
britvanityxo 🖤.
Latonia, KY
Amazing. By far the best beauty blender in the universe. I just wish they would lower the price a little but hey... I can’t complain I admit this is def worth any amount of money when it does this good of a job with your makeup application. I like using mine wet and dry! Just make sure you legit really do clean them out after EACH use !!! I promise you won’t be disappointed on how amazing your foundation and makeup will turn out. If you want more full coverage foundation then definitely use the beauty blender dry. But if you don’t like your makeup to be full coverage then use it wet! the original beautyblender® nude
Sydney R.
Springfield, MO
This is one of the only tools I use to apply my foundation (other than the Sephora #56). I think Beauty Blender sponges apply my foundation beautifully. They don’t leave behind the streaks you can sometimes get with brushes and it seems to help the product sink into the skin more efficiently. The color of this beauty blender is particularly good for foundation application because it doesn’t stain as bad as it would on the original or a lighter sponge.
Shawna-Liberty C.
Binghamton, NY
This is definitely a purchase influenced by the youtube beauty community; not the PR junkies who love everything so they get free products but the reviews of the ones who actually used their own money to purchase it.

It's expensive at $20 USD/sponge. They recommend you replace it every three months  (I heard others claim six) for "sanitary reasons." Replacing it every three months would cost you about $80 USD yearly in your makeup budget for JUST a foundation sponge. I really had to ignore my wallet screaming at me while in line at Sephora to settle the transaction. Yes, you can always return it but I hate returning and feel as though I get judged and characterized by the employees of some beauty stores as being a "cheapskate." I don't return product that often because I get samples and do my homework before committing to the purchase.

I have used other sponges from Real Techniques, Walmart, Sonia Kashuk, and some other off-brands. The Beauty Blender has been my favorite.

I saturate it in warm water and it more than doubles in size. How much water I squeeze out of the sponge is dependent on the coverage I want to achieve and the formula of the foundation I use: if I desire a lighter coverage with a thicker foundation, I leave it more wet; if I desire a heavier coverage, I squeeze out more with a towel. I use this with a dabbing motion which allows me to build up more coverage where I feel I need it without disturbing other products I may have applied under it. I have used this with many formulas of foundation except tinted moisturizers because I think that would be a waste. I had to do some playing and experimenting but overall, I found this sponge to be versatile if utilized with thought and care.

The shape of the sponge enables freedom to access areas of your face often times missed or botched up with other tools: under the jaw line, hair line, around the mouth, nasal folds and areas around the eyes. The finish is always more even and smooth.

I store mine on top of the container it came in on my vanity so it dries out completely.  I do not wash it everyday; I wash it once a week because after washing, you need to "season" the sponge with product and if you are using a higher-end product like NARS, this can be very pricey as the sponge does "eat" your product.

I wash mine with tepid water and unscented castile soap like Dr.Bonner's. I rinse with water and then rinse with diluted distilled vinegar to remove any soap film and then rinse again in water.

I have had my sponge for over a year and it still performs and looks like it did after my first couple uses (stained with foundation pigment).

In the last six months, I have been using the Real Techniques sponge half the time and this the other half. I am now on my fourth RT sponge (ready to toss it) because it falls apart after the third washing. In 6 months, I have spent more money on RT sponges, even pushing them past their prime, than I have spent on my one Beauty Blender.

I knocked off a star because I still think it is a ridiculous price tag for what it is: a sponge.  I think $12 USD is a fairer price tag for such an item. It's not a groundbreaking product but it will "up" your makeup game a few levels. I plan on repurchasing again because economically, it works for me and it is a great product. I would not recommend this to someone who buys into the germ-ophobic hyperbole surrounding cleanliness. The BB performs slightly better than the RT sponge but not enough to warrant its price tag if you plan to replace it monthly or quarterly.

This product is a value given my perspective.  I will continue to purchase this at the time of this writing.
Leysa S.
Costa Mesa, CA
I received this one as a gift so not really sure the benefit of it over the other blenders. It is pretty identical to the pink imo but the plus side is the color. Although it may not look as cute as the pink this color discreetly hides my foundation on it so my sponge doesn’t look old. The negative is through you can’t really see what it needs cleaning.
leslie T.
Fremont, CA
These are my go-to foundation brush/sponges! I stock up on these when I go to IMATS and I prefer the nude over the other colors so your sponge doesn’t look as stained and so the pink color doesn’t wash out in the sink. These definitely blend your foundation for a flawless look. I love that there are no more streaks on my face after I started using this!
Kamila L.
My favorite part about this beauty blender is definitely the color. The foundation is not as noticeable on this beauty blender as oppose to the pinks. The original beauty blender is so easy to use and definitely a good investment because it works better than any other make up sponge I’ve ever used.
Cindy D.
Wake Forest, NC
I didn’t like the nude sponge. I find it to not look so appealing even tho it doesn’t have the dye that the the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original has. But it appears dirtier. It works completely the same. It’s just that I think it looks dirtier than the original.
Rachel H.
Willow Grove, PA
I received this in my fall fabfitfun box and I think it was the first beauty blender brand sponge I've tried and I really like it. It is alot softer than most of the other sponges I've tried which made it alot easier to use! I Definitely recommend spending a little more for this brand
Olivia N.
New castle
I love how this product performs. It gives you a smooth flawless finish. The only downside is because of the color it stains very easily. Even with a thorough cleaning it still looks dirty. Performance wise though, you won’t ever want to use another beauty sponge after using this one.
Brandie F.
Chaska
I haven’t been all that happy with my Beauty Blenders recently. Two recently developed small tears in them after only a couple uses and they absorb so much product I’m not sure how much is left on my face. I have recently tried Eco Tools and will be switching to their blenders.
Denisse C.
Can someone tell me how long should we keep a BeautyBlender?
Janet A.
Reseda , CA
What is the best way to cleanse this type of sponge?
Amanda F.
Daytona Beach, FL
Stacey H.
Does this beauty blender blend welll? Is it hard or soft? I want to get one as i use brushes
Katie S.
Anyone else feel like this looks dirty even though its new?

Sephora