BY BEAUTYBLENDER

Introducing micro.mini bubble! As the newest version of our ever-popular micro.mini, this soft pink shade was inspired by the effervescence and fizz of pink champagne. This light pink duo is part of our 15th anniversary celebration for the iconic egg-shaped sponge that became a makeup kit necessity.

The edgeless perfection of micro.mini bubble is the ultimate corrective makeup tool offering flawless coverage for the smallest parts of the face. With its laser focused pointed end and span of its wider end, blending imperfections has never been so effortless!

beautyblender is easy to use: simply wet.squeeze.bounce your way to makeup perfection!

wet. micro.mini bubble with water

squeeze. out the excess liquid, using a towel if available

bounce. concealer, highlighter, and contour on smaller areas of the face for precision application

• I've always used brushes or my fingers to apply foundatio...1 Answers
  • I would like to know if it is simple to use and if it is ...2 Answers
the original beautyblender® micro.mini bubble
  • "Really I do not have the original beauty blender, because for its cost I can not afford it, but the imitation I have is pretty good. The beauty blender is great to blur, now everything is easier. Normally, I use it only for the liquid foundation, but I have read that it can be used for loose and compact powders, there are even people who use it for concealers, illuminators and bronzers." in 32 reviews
Kirin K.
Phoenix
I got these because I saw Rihanna using them in a tutorial and I haven’t stopped using them sense? I never really understood the hype around these little guys but after I took a leap I can’t say I’ll ever be going back. They’re perfect for spot concealing, undereye concealing, nose contouring and baking. I liked them so much I bought a second pack to use for more things!
Cristi C.
Maple Grove, MN
I  bought this a looong time ago at the original website. I loved it so much that i had repurchased it over and over again. Everything i use on my face with the beauty blender looked flawless and it is easy to wash as well. The only downside is placing it somewhere clean for it to dry is a tad difficult. But that's not an issue for most people. I'm a clean freak so i would wash it and let it dry inside a tissue paper. I used this sponge till the top came off. I would say it last as long as 5 months or as long as you use it regularly (if you don't mind the tip breaking apart). Overall this is the miracle sponge everyone should try. I can bet there's no regret trying it. I just find it super expensive. Lol.
Elsa M.
Brownsville
I love beauty blender! I used to use generic brands because I didn’t think there was a difference. BUT THERE IS. I use my beauty blender every single day!!! It’s really worth the money you spend. the only thing I can say is that, this light color got stained pretty bad to where it’s not it’s pretty color anymore!
Sincerely, Sarah E.
Taunton, MA
This beauty blender is a bit expensive,but then again, it’s a makeup tool- and if cleaned properly, it can last you quite some time. This makes application of your foundation a breeze. I bought mine at Ulta, and would buy this again. I recommend!
Fifi N.
Chicago
Amazing! Perfect for blending out the tiny parts of your makeup. I use it typically to blend out nose contour or even blending out those small area where I put concealer. This was a great addition to my makeup tool collection.
courtney y.
Yelm, WA
I adore the micro.mini bb! I love using this one under my eyes to help blend concealer just right. And these also worl great to dip in highlight for that tiny inner eye corner. I use the end to blend and the tip to dip.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Originally I received one micro mini Beauty blender in my monthly play by Sephora subscription, and I loved it so much I just went to Sephora and purchased a two pack, the one I received as a sample is green and it Blends my concealer so well, the two that I just purchased are black and they leave little itty bitty bits of black under my eyes, so they are very annoying, I would highly recommend this product, just don't get black!
Manda G.
Grove city, OH
I am so thankful that these Beauty blenders were created. They blend your makeup so well they're so soft and they help you get and to those little corners and angles that are so hard to blend your makeup
Marcella D.
I won’t use brushes to do my face make upAnd then one of my friends told her you need to get a beauty blender it’s a lot better than brushes I don’t leave any streaks in a box everything out and I actually covers more when I got it I couldn’t believe my eyes I’ve never turn back to brushes again for my base make up I just absolutely love this product
Emiley R.
St.Cloud
These live up to the hype but I feel like they are so pricey. I used them to apply makeup for my wedding day and I had a flawless finish they are perfect for blending l foundation, contouring, concealer, power etc. However, I hate cleaning them. I feel like the makeup never gets out even when I use their soaps and that makes them not worth the cost.
I would like to know if it is simple to use and if it is smooth. I have sensitive skin
mary a.
I've always used brushes or my fingers to apply foundation, never really tried one of these, does it work as good as everyone says it does? And how do you clean it? Does it come with its own cleaner for it?