the original beautyblender® micro.mini bubble uploaded by Leilyn L.the original beautyblender® micro.mini bubble uploaded by Radyl M.the original beautyblender® micro.mini bubble uploaded by catya D.

BY BEAUTYBLENDER #22 in Makeup Sponges

Introducing micro.mini bubble! As the newest version of our ever-popular micro.mini, this soft pink shade was inspired by the effervescence and fizz of pink champagne. This light pink duo is part of our 15th anniversary celebration for the iconic egg-shaped sponge that became a makeup kit necessity.

The edgeless perfection of micro.mini bubble is the ultimate corrective makeup tool offering flawless coverage for the smallest parts of the face. With its laser focused pointed end and span of its wider end, blending imperfections has never been so effortless!

beautyblender is easy to use: simply wet.squeeze.bounce your way to makeup perfection!

wet. micro.mini bubble with water

squeeze. out the excess liquid, using a towel if available

bounce. concealer, highlighter, and contour on smaller areas of the face for precision application

• I've always used brushes or my fingers to apply foundatio...1 Answers
  • I would like to know if it is simple to use and if it is ...2 Answers
the original beautyblender® micro.mini bubble
  • "Really I do not have the original beauty blender, because for its cost I can not afford it, but the imitation I have is pretty good. The beauty blender is great to blur, now everything is easier. Normally, I use it only for the liquid foundation, but I have read that it can be used for loose and compact powders, there are even people who use it for concealers, illuminators and bronzers." in 32 reviews
Kirin K.
Phoenix
I got these because I saw Rihanna using them in a tutorial and I haven’t stopped using them sense? I never really understood the hype around these little guys but after I took a leap I can’t say I’ll ever be going back. They’re perfect for spot concealing, undereye concealing, nose contouring and baking. I liked them so much I bought a second pack to use for more things!
Elsa M.
Brownsville
I love beauty blender! I used to use generic brands because I didn’t think there was a difference. BUT THERE IS. I use my beauty blender every single day!!! It’s really worth the money you spend. the only thing I can say is that, this light color got stained pretty bad to where it’s not it’s pretty color anymore!
Sincerely, Sarah E.
Taunton, MA
This beauty blender is a bit expensive,but then again, it’s a makeup tool- and if cleaned properly, it can last you quite some time. This makes application of your foundation a breeze. I bought mine at Ulta, and would buy this again. I recommend!
Summer J.
I got mine off wish.com for cheap !! Very useful I love the product it compares to alternatives it’s a very good blender. I use it everyday of the week yes very easy to apply and very easy to use. Very understanding yes I recommend
Fifi N.
Chicago
Amazing! Perfect for blending out the tiny parts of your makeup. I use it typically to blend out nose contour or even blending out those small area where I put concealer. This was a great addition to my makeup tool collection.
courtney y.
united states
I adore the micro.mini bb! I love using this one under my eyes to help blend concealer just right. And these also worl great to dip in highlight for that tiny inner eye corner. I use the end to blend and the tip to dip.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Originally I received one micro mini Beauty blender in my monthly play by Sephora subscription, and I loved it so much I just went to Sephora and purchased a two pack, the one I received as a sample is green and it Blends my concealer so well, the two that I just purchased are black and they leave little itty bitty bits of black under my eyes, so they are very annoying, I would highly recommend this product, just don't get black!
LaTarsha N.
Houston
This beauty blender is one of my favorites just because it’s smaller and easy to get into them hard places around your eyes....I truly recommend that you try this product if you haven’t already! I love it!!!
Manda G.
I am so thankful that these Beauty blenders were created. They blend your makeup so well they're so soft and they help you get and to those little corners and angles that are so hard to blend your makeup
Nevaeh T.
new milford
The original beauty blender micro.mini bubble Is an awesome blender are use it every day it out stands to other alternatives it works and any type of skin type and are use this every day I would definitely recommend this thank you!
I would like to know if it is simple to use and if it is smooth. I have sensitive skin
mary a.
I've always used brushes or my fingers to apply foundation, never really tried one of these, does it work as good as everyone says it does? And how do you clean it? Does it come with its own cleaner for it?