BY BEAUTYBLENDER #17 in Makeup Sponges

The mini beautyblender with laser focus! Finally a tool to ensure professional-style contouring, highlighting and concealing which can easily be accomplished by a makeup novice or a makeupnista. Micro.mini is ¼ the size of the original beautyblender®, but grows to twice its size when wet, making it the perfect size to maneuver into small areas such as the under eye, inner eye corners, lids, brow bones, sides of the nose, top of the cheeks and acne spots. Insider Tip: Create a quick smoky eye by using micro.mini with your favorite eyeshadow: use the round part of micro.mini to apply a neutral base color all over the lid. Then, use the point to go into the crease and along the lash line with a deeper shade. Blend it all together using the sides of the micro.mini for the perfect sexy, smoky eye.

What else you need to know: Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender nearly doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Handcrafted in the USA.

Beautyblender has chosen to use safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and will maintain the integrity of their proprietary foam. For this reason, you may notice some color run off or wash away the first time you wet beautyblender. This is normal and will disappear after you have cleansed the product several times. Please note: the color will not transfer onto the face or clothing.

• What is your favorite way to use the micro mini? I cannot...5 Answers
  • It's so small, is it really easy to use?5 Answers
  • Are these good for applying concealer ?2 Answers
Tamara J.
I was initially skeptical of Beauty Blenders in general. I'd tried other makeup sponges and brushes and found that it was easiest for me to simply apply concealer and eye shadow primer by hand.However, I heard so many great things about Beauty Blenders that I had to try them for myself. After falling in love with the full sized pink beauty blender for my foundation, I noticed the micro mini beauty blenders at the Sephora check out line and I just couldn't resist.Boy, am I glad I bought these! I find that I am using so much less concealer than I used to and my application is much more precise! It has made a huge difference in my makeup routine! It takes a little longer now because I clean my beauty blenders every time I use them, but my makeup looks and feels so much nicer and I suspect that I may even save money on foundation, concealer and primer since the blenders seem to allow me to use less product.These are genius!!!!
Kat J.
We already know that beautyblender is the best in the biz, but let's be real ladies- sometimes that bright pink sponge can't get in every corner and crevice. Enter the micro mini! It's absolutely perfect for setting powder underneath your eyes, blending highlighter under your brows, basically any makeup application where a small space needs to be addressed! I personally love my mini for blending out my undereye concealer, and I love that they give you two in one pack... I use one until it wears out, and BOOM! I already have a backup stored away. It's super convenient and has the same great quality we love and have come to expect from beautyblender. I would definitely recommend!
Stevie L.
Albuquerque
Ok so my friend bought these for me because I was anyways complaining about my concealer application. I have dry eyes and no matter what I used, a fluffy brush, a flat brush, my fingers, whatever they would end up so dry. So when she bought me these I dampen them and then give them a light spray with hydrating facial spray and bam! My eyes have never creased or looked cakey since! And these are so small that getting right into the corners is flawless. I even use it around my nose because that's another problem area I have
Payton F.
Surprise
If I'm being really honest, I expected to hate this... but I love it. I use this little bad boy every day for the perfect concealer blend under my eyes and around my nose. HOWEVER, it is WAY overpriced. If I hadn't received it in my Sephora Play! box for free I never would have purchased it. I like it enough to use it daily until it gives out, but definitely not worth the splurge when my regular sized sponge will do the same job.
Mariah M.
I am a beauty blender snob it is the only beauty sponge I’ll use. I have tried so many others and even though they work well... I always go straight back to my beauty blender. I damp these and it makes applying any cream or liquid product so easy. It makes you look airbrushed and flawless! The Little one is perfect for concealer or highlighter. They are so soft and bouncy!! I think the price of a beauty blender is totally worth it!!
Kelsey C.
This is by far the best blending songs you can buy. These micro mini sponges make it easy to apply concealer to smaller areas like under the eye, around the nose, and even around the lips. When dry they don’t seem to soak in as much product as other sponges and when they are damp they help create a flawless finish to the skin. They are easy to use/hold, and easy to clean as well. The Mico.Mini is perfect for travel as well! Recommend highly and will purchase again!!
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
I've been a beautyblender user for a while now, but these little teeny versions never seemed worth my money. I basically thought, what can this do that the big boy can't? Well, let me tell you, this guy is perfectly shaped and sized to fit right into the teeniest of nose crevices, as well as in that hard to reach spot at the inner corner of your eye. I haven't branched out to try it out for highlighting or contouring yet, but I'm so pleased with its work in the concealing department that I don't know if I'll ever need to.
Slayahontas S.
the original beautyblender® micro.mini I actually liked this small version of the beauty blender. It’s good for blending liquid highlighters, cream contours, and it gets into the little spaces for conceal highlighting. You can even use it to set under your bronze contour right above your jawline.
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
I LOVE my bblender pro, however, these just didn't wow me, or convince me that they were crucial in my makeup kit. Being that they are smaller, they are able to get into more detailed, smaller areas better. After recieving these as a gift, I was quickly able to realize they weren't neccessary for me. Maybe they're more important for MUA's with LOTS of clientele to have these around.
Amanda L.
Merrimack
I like having these in my collection especially to use for clients to reach into the inner corner for applying concealer, however I don’t think they are a staple and would recommend the regular sized beauty blender over these as they can do the same thing. With that being said I do like them though and they are the same sponge as the original beauty blender and come in handy.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
the original beautyblender® micro.mini do these work well for tight areas or around the nose? How about blending evenly?
Caitlin P.
Knoxville , TN
What is your favorite way to use the micro mini? I cannot figure out what the purpose of these are.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
I feel like these would be hard to keep track of. Are the necessary or does a normal BeautyBlender do the same thing?
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
What is this used for ?
EZX Anna C.
It's so small, is it really easy to use?

back