BY BEAUTYBLENDER #4 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

The perfect liquid cleanser size large enough to take on the challenges of cleaning multiple blenders or makeup brushes by soaking out tough stains. Liquid blendercleanser was created to soak out tough stains while maintaining the integrity of beautyblender’s exclusive material. Our gentle formula contains Coconut Surfactants and Dead Sea Salts that help keep blenders and makeup brushes soft and in top condition while using our same calming beautyblender lavender fragrance.

Size: 10oz.

What it does: This cleanser supports the integrity of the blender as well as removes excessive residue and germs for clean makeup application. Insider Tip: Clean multiple beautyblenders in a snap: place blenders in a large ziploc bag. Cover the blenders with water and add a squeeze of liquid blendercleanser. Start shaking to create a sudsy foam and clean the blenders. Rinse and air-dry in a well ventilated area or on the lid of your canister

What else you need to know:

• Paraben, phthalate and sulfate free"

• So it’s like a Beauty blender cleaner?4 Answers
  • How do you cleanse your makeup brush and how often? the o...2 Answers
  • How much do you need to use and how long will it last you?3 Answers
the original beautyblender® liquid blendercleanser®
  • "I am absolutely so addicted to this exact cleanser that I buy the miniatures and I even by the pro set that comes along with two beauty blenders and two minis! :)) Yassss! I’m addicted to these blenders! They are absolutely great for blenders that have darker foundation’s in them for lighter foundation concealer‘s dry foundation they’re good to clean up everything I absolutely love the liquid because it is a lot more sanitary then the solid soap I find that I have a lot of leftover residue in the solid soap that I use the liquid in hot water and absolutely everything comes out of my sponge I absolutely love it so reliable little bit on the price your side but it is worth every single penny spent!! There is an amazing duo that comes along with two beauty blenders and one medium to small cleanser with a pump top I find that absolutely amazing because it is not that wasteful. One of my all time favorites!! <3 I highly recommend this product to any and everybody who uses blender if you can even use this on your brushes along with a little sponge that comes along with it to clean everything. [product:beautyblender-apply-like-a-pro]" in 15 reviews
Ebony I.
Eureka, CA
I tried the beauty blender bar cleanser from a sample of a beauty blender set I purchased and I was very impressed with it. I couldn’t find the bar version and decided to try the liquid cleaners and it works very well. You don’t need a lot of product to clean your brushes or beauty blender. It leaves my brushes smelling nice, clean, and soft. Using this product makes my brush cleaning process a lot faster which is a plus because I hate cleaning my brushes. the original beautyblender® liquid blendercleanser®
Bree F.
I am absolutely so addicted to this exact cleanser that I buy the miniatures and I even by the pro set that comes along with two beauty blenders and two minis! :)) Yassss! I’m addicted to these blenders! They are absolutely great for blenders that have darker foundation’s in them for lighter foundation concealer‘s dry foundation they’re good to clean up everything I absolutely love the liquid because it is a lot more sanitary then the solid soap I find that I have a lot of leftover residue in the solid soap that I use the liquid in hot water and absolutely everything comes out of my sponge I absolutely love it so reliable little bit on the price your side but it is worth every single penny spent!! There is an amazing duo that comes along with two beauty blenders and one medium to small cleanser with a pump top I find that absolutely amazing because it is not that wasteful. One of my all time favorites!! <3 I highly recommend this product to any and everybody who uses blender if you can even use this on your brushes along with a little sponge that comes along with it to clean everything. beautyblender Apply Like A Pro
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I got 2 deluxe samples of this product and I absolutely love it! I use it to clean my Beauty Blenders and it really takes off all the makeup. I love it because it is gentle and you do not need a lot of this product to get it to lather. I have used other cleansers that I needed a lot of product for my little blender but for this, I don't :) It is great and I know the bottle will last me a long time. I am going to purchase a full size when I run out of it! I love how all the beauty blender products are vegan/cruelty free! :) I will definitely recommend this cleanser if you want to take care of your Beauty Blender!!
Madeleine H.
Catonsville, MD
So I actually just tried this product for the first time today. I clean my beauty blenders regularly already, but sometimes I feel like I’m getting rid of them too quickly due to stains on them that don’t come completely out. But this cleanser is totally worth it. I cleaned my blenders today and within seconds, those stains that I could t get out previously, we’re just gone. Like it never happened. I was so impressed and so happy with this product and this will officially be added to my shopping list, no questions asked.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
It seems to work fine -- I am a daily eyelash curler user for about 40 years now, so I've been through lots of them. Like most faithful users, I am still outraged over the switch from rubber pads to silicon pads. My old Revlon eyelash curler got slightly crushed a year ago and hasn't been the same since, so I thought -- how silly to fuss with this, just get a new one. But this one is someone's attempt at a "deluxe" version. The "shield" part on top that crimps your lashes is taller than normal and has a decorative embossed quilt pattern. The finger holes have an added rubber grip meant to cushion your fingers. Similar to the rubbery cushion on some other brand's models, this one is better in that it leaves more room for your fingers, but it is also pops off if you squeeze too hard. When I took the rubber grip off figuring I'd never needed a cushion on my eyelash curlers before, it turns out that the metal handle is thinner than normal. So it cuts in a little when you grip without the extra cushion. Again -- why couldn't they leave a perfectly good product alone???
Maddie F.
So I actually haven’t yet used normal means to clean my makeup brushes and sponges. Why? Because I found a better more effective method that doesn’t get rid of tons of expensive product. I just use 1 cup hot water, 2 TBSP of Vinegar and 2 TBSP of dish soap. Mix it all around, rinse your brushes, put them in the mixture for at least 20 min. Since I have so many I leave them in for an hour, and voila, rinse them out with warm water and you’re good to go. Just let them air dry.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
This the original beautyblender® liquid blendercleanser® #blenderClenser did me good! I use it with my brush cleaner, and the liquid formula is good too. Both leave my brushes feeling very clean and soft and don’t break my bristles. both forms of the formula clean my brushes well and do a great job!

Overall I prefer the liquid over the bar, just because the solid bar requires drying time and let’s be honest; cleaning your brushes takes long enough without worrying about drying a bar of soap before you close your cleaner tool up. (Just my humble opinion though)

This is my go-to brush and tool cleanser. So I recommend it for sure and I buy it often. I love getting the samples from Sephora to save a few bucks when I am in between buys. But this would make a great Christmas gift for the makeup lover in your life. (Or a stocking stuffer!)
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
I struggled to get my BB clean and finally caved and bought this. I bought the small bottle and it has lasted me SO long even though I wash my blenders after each use and until they’re completely spotless. If I could change anything it would be the top/ pump it comes with. Somehow when I use the sponge to press down to get product out, the makeup residue finds its way inside. There’s a film of makeup at the bottom of the bottle but I don’t think it’s a huge biggie
Casey D.
It works very well and i also use it to clean my brushes. It lathers up nicely. It is cost efficient because it will last you forever. You only have to use about a pea size amount on your brushes and about a dime size on the blender itself. I have had my bottle almost a year and i am just now getting low enough to where i will end up buying a new cleaner here in a few weeks. It is for sure worth the money.
Jasmine L.
Hayward, CA
This stuff actually works extremely well I use to just use dish soap or like a regular bar of soap but this stuff made cleaning my beauty blender so easy and and didn’t take forever to get all the soap out like with dish soap. Also rinses our completely so there’s no scent on my Beaty blender and brushes after only thing is that this stuff is kind of pricey but worth it if you hate cleaning your brushes
Alesia T.
Which doo you prefer, the Liquid or Solid Blender Cleanser?
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
What does this smell like? I notice that my BeautyBlender tends to smell like whatever I clean it with but I'm not interested in something with a strong scent.
Mary A.
Allendale
So it’s like a Beauty blender cleaner?
Michelle M.
I've been wanting to buy it..Is it true it has a bad smell??
Kaitlyn B.
Burlington
On the search for a new brush cleanser. Currently using the original beautyblender® liquid blendercleanser®, but hoping to find something that’s cheaper and works just as great. Any recommendations?