BY BEAUTYBLENDER #7 in Makeup Tools

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What else you need to know: This product includes a 5X magnifying mirror and suction cup that allows the compact to placed on any hard surface. Also use liner.designer pro as a mascara guard by placing the flexible, silicone guide above or below the eye as you apply mascara. This will keep makeup intact and mascara only on your lashes.

GET THE LOOK!

• Dark & sultry: Use the straight-laced side to create a clean, thick line for the upper wing as well as using it to gauge the thickness of the lower line.

• Cat eye flick: Use the straight-laced side along the angle created by the lower lid to act as a guide for your cat eye flick.

• Inner rim: Use under the eye to anchor your finger when rimming the inner water line of the eye. The flexible silicone guide will not remove your makeup.

• Mod-ern appeal: Step back into time with this 60”s look by creating a super thick line starting with a cat eye flick using the straight-laced side, then extending and thickening the liner from the lash line to the crease.

• Triple threat: Hold the short round end to guide a brush tip liner pen to create the thin individual winged lines.

• Mascara defender: Place the straight-laced side on the skin below and above the lashes before applying mascara to guard against smudges.

• Getting lippy with it: use the curvalicious side to guide the liner along lipline "teasing" beyond natural line to trace the perfect lip pout, making lips look full and luscious.\n This triple-edged eyeliner tool acts as a steady guide that will stay in place when gently pressed against the skin. It’s now easy to achieve symmetrically lined eyes since each of the three sides are designed to help create different angles and liner shapes. Use it with any eyeliner, pencil, pen, gel cream, liquid, and powder formulas. Best used on clean skin before any “baking” or correcting.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I saw a funny meme that said liquid eyeliner can smell fear. It wasn't so funny to me because I strongly believe that it's true!! I am horrible with liquid eyeliner. All eyeliner, really. I was shopping online at a beauty store and wanted face cream. In order to get free shipping, I needed to add something else. I'd be losing money if I didn't, right?? When I saw the Beauty Blender liner.designer, it looked so simple, an answer to my prayers! Of course I tried it out as soon as my package arrived. The pink liner tool looks like arrived guitar pick and it has an extremely handy suction on the back of the plastic case. I currently have mine on my mirror and it is great since it helps avoid more clutter on my sink area! It was do easy to use and my winged-eye liner came out so good! I have a shaky hand by nature so I just took a deep breath and told myself that there was no way I could mess it up. Definitely and must-have if you're less than perfect at liquid eyeliner application!" in 15 reviews
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
At first I was hesitant on spending $16 on this little piece of plastic. I watched a couple tutorials on using this to create that sharp winged eyeliner and even to get a perfect cut crease look.
When I started playing around with it, I used it mainly for doing a more improved cut crease and it really does work! I am able to get that perfect straight line without it being all uneven like before when I just free handed it.
Also my cat eye look never looked better! All you have to do is rub your hands together with this in your palm and it “warms up” and is able to lightly adhere to your skin. It is so much better and cleaner than using actual tape, which always pulled my makeup right off along with it.
I also love the little case that comes with it for storing the liner designer. It comes with a magnified mirror and a suction cup as well but I haven’t had a need to use those yet.
I highly recommend getting one of these if you need the extra help in perfecting your eye looks!
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
Everyone has bad days with liner, getting that nice crisp wing! I've been trying to find ways to always get the perfect wing, and it's mostly successful, but I wanted a beauty tool to really help. I read a bunch of reviews on this product, and decided to give it a try. I was pretty disappointed, for one, it can move when you're in the middle of mastering your wing, and that is a tragedy! Also I haven't found the right way to get it to stick to my skin, usually you can just use water, although I usually do my face makeup first before liner, and applying water to my face doesn't always help keep my face makeup in tact. I strongly suggest testing out more least expensive ways to get a straighter and crisper liner. Even scotch tape works wonders, as long as you do your foundation afterwards!
Mariah M.
This truly works but I don’t find it necessary if you know how to do winged liner. I bought it for my mother because she has a hard time with wing liner and it truly made it to where she can do it on her own now without this. So it is great to use if you want to learn to do a wing.
Cristina G.
Just save your money! Either my mom or I got this in one of our subscription boxes when it first comes out. At first, I was really excited bc I had seen the advertising and knew the hype around this. Plus, I wasn’t the best at cat eyes.

I was disappointed that only one came in the egg, so you couldn’t play two on both sides to have even edges. Line placements. Second, while in theory it works, your hand gets tired holding it there and you can’t move! Second, makeup gets all over the tool.

I just think you’re better off with good old fashion scotch tape!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Belgi J.
This was a breakthrough for under eye makeup application. It was the first blender I'd seen that had this, idk if others had already released something similar, but i was SOLD as s soon as I saw a hat it's intended purpose was. It helps me to avoid eyeliner smears a lot. I can avoid it because of its revolutionary cut angle that is also flat! GREAT GREAT PRODUCT
Amy R.
Ola, AR
This is the best product and the easiest thing I have found to help learn how to do a cat eye if you are new to them. I haven't fully perfected it enough to wear it in public but I'm trying.
Carol M.
I love beauty blender there is no other beauty sponges brand as soft as these out there, I tried many but finally went back to these cuties, one thing that I noticed is they last pretty long compared with any other brand, so although the are more expensive at the end you save money by not having to change your sponge every week.
Brittney G.
Camarillo, CA
I feel like this was a gimmicky item. I of course bought it to help me out because my car eyeliner was lacking. It works but is hard to get two matching sides and it falls off if doesn’t have something to adhere to. It definitely helps out with making a good liner but has down falls.
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
I get it. In theory it sounds great. I am not a fan at all. I love beauty blenders. Stick to their sponges and leave this plastic guitar pick for someone else to wast their cash on. I would not recommend this at all
Karen G.
Clovis , NM
Has anyone had issue with the liner designer not sticking to your face?
Ashley B.
Tigard, OR
Is this worth the money? Or should I stick to using tape to help me with my wing?
Elizabeth M.
Wheaton, IL
Whats the difference between this and the beautyblender liner designer pro
Susan L.
Centennial, CO
Is this great for beginners? And does it really work?
Shanti A.
Has anyone tried it? Does it really work?

back