BY BEAUTYBLENDER

Shaped to fit all contours of the face, blotterazzi® is the reusable alternative to traditional blotting papers. Used dry, the award-winning, beautyblender open cell structure of the blotterazzi material helps re-texturize makeup, absorbing excess oil for a flawless-looking makeup result. When using traditional blotters, the powder deposit builds up throughout the day and makeup can look cakey. With our unique blotterazzi®, makeup maintains a fresh appearance while removing unwanted shine.

blotterazzi® features a chic mirrored compact with two iconic pink cushion blotters for beauty touch-ups on the go. A vented back and clear, hygienic separator ensures sponge freshness.

Handcrafted in the USA.

What else you need to know:
Beautyblender has chosen to use safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and will maintain the integrity of the proprietary foam. For this reason, you may notice some color run off or wash away the first time you wet beautyblender. This is normal and will disappear after you have cleansed the product several times. Please note: the color will not transfer onto the face or clothing.

• I received one of these in a Beautyfix subscription box, ...2 Answers
Tasha H.
Montpelier, OH
I received this in my BeautyFIX subscription box awhile back. At first I didn't even know what it was for, had never heard of blotting papersor anything like that. But I asked on here then put it to use a few times now. Love it because I have combo/oily skin & the warmer weather makes it a lot worse. Breaks my makeup up in my t zone & makes it look cakey. I keep this right in my purse & use it when I starts to see or feel greasy & works so well to slow that down so by the time I take my makeup off for the day it still looks great!
Katrina B.
This product has changed my life. As a person who has struggled with oily skin in the T-zone area, I had a very hard time finding something to control it. I would spend so much money on blotting papers, until I found this product. The sponge completely takes in all the oils and does not ruin your makeup in any way! It also saves you money because you can keep reusing it just by simply washing it! No more spending money constantly buying blotting papers! This product is a 10/10 and I would recommend to everyone.
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
Ok so apparently blotting papers are a thing now. This little sponge does the same thing as the papers do but it is reusable. Well it soaks up a bit of oil but not all. I guess I'm just not a big fan. I have a few spots that are oily and some that aren't. I thought this would keep my face from looking super shiny or keep the makeup from wearing off. It doesn't. I wish it did.
Cora D.
North Branch, MN
I received this in my BeautyFix subscription box. I was pretty excited to see that I received one of these! During the summer my face is extra oily and it drives me nuts always having to use those expensive blotting papers. This works great to blot away that annoying oil!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Im not really sure how sanitary it is to use the same blotter over and over again but honestly I love this so much I’m okay with it! The package that this comes in makes it super convenient to carry in my purse and it works fantastic for removing extra oils from the skin.
Amanda M.
I don’t really feel it does what it says it will do. I could do the same thing with any old regular sponge. I got it in a gift set. Won’t buy again that’s for sure. Over priced for just an okay product.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,095 reviews
Holy game changer for us grease balls! The Blotterazzi by the beauty blender corporation is perfect for blogging your oily Skin ! It is shaped like a tear drop which enables you to reach hard to reach places! It also is very light so it will not pull off any of your makeup as you are blotting! It only takes away the oily! It also comes in a cute hard plastic case that is ventilated! I am a huge fan and it is now a staple in my purse! If you are oily then you need to check this innovative beauty product out !
Marisol E.
I don’t really like these. I’m not sure what the purpose of them are & when I wash them they ripped easily the first time I wash them. It didn’t even last me a week. They tore apart.
Winly L.
As a person that has super oily t-zone this is the best, especially when I have makeup on, it’s hard to use blotting paper. Thus doing take the oil away without mess up my makeup.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received a sample of this blotterazzi in my #BeautyFIXBox, it works so well to remove the oil and sweat from my face and doesnt disturbed my makeup. I do recommend
Tasha H.
Montpelier, OH
I received one of these in a Beautyfix subscription box, but I'm not entirely sure what it's for lol. I know it's not for applying foundation, but how does everyone put these to use? the original beautyblender® blotterazzi™