BY BEAUTYBLENDER #7 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

A fabulous and sparkling throne to beautify your vanity as it cradles – and dries - your beautyblender®! Set out on your counter and you become the ultimate beauty princess. Sold with an original beautyblender®, this is a great gift for every fancy, beauty-loving girl you know (including yourself)!

At beautyblender® we choose to use safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and will maintain the integrity of our proprietary foam. For this reason, you may notice some color run off the first time you wash beautyblender®. This is normal and will disappear after you have cleansed the product several times. Please note that the color will not transfer onto the face or clothing.

the original beautyblender® bling.ring + beautyblender® original
  • "Love the beauty blender!!! Blends amazing. Finally something that I actually will use and not sit in my drawer " in 47 reviews
Aisha W.
Ferriday
 I love Beautyblender, they have such amazing beautyblenders. And honestly that all I really like using when it comes to applying makeup. Looking at this bling-ring, im in love with it.  clean your beautyblender, then set it in the bling- ring .easy and simple! and now your blender, can stay clean and not touch anything unclean. But always make sure to keep your bling ring clean too.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Okay the sponge holder is adorable and totally chic! It holds my makeup sponges so I don't have to put them on the counter when I am done with them. They help my sponges dry faster. It also fabs up my vanity as well with all the cute pink diamonds on it. I love it. So cute!
Telia W.
Conway, AR
Super Soft
I love beautyblenders. They are a staple product in anyone's makeup collection. This one in particular is very soft besides it being aesthetically pleasing. When I soaked it in water, the sponge was incredibly soft, softer than all the other ones. The only dowside is that it's semi white so you can definitely see how dirty it gets but who cares. I've tried all the beautyblenders and this one is the second best right after the black one.
Amanda G.
I used to use real techniques or drug store version beauty blenders. But then I️ ordered this kit from Sephora and fell in love. I’ve never used any other sponge since except beauty blender brand. They work amazinggggg and when you soak with water they expand soooo much and apply makeup beautifully. If you don’t own one you MUST buy one. I️ recommend buying the value packs because they are worth every penny.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I know I’m gonna sound a lil high maintenance but I absolutely love this thing and I’m for sure gonna buy a couple more. It’s so easy to place my beauty blender in at my vanity instead of it just rolling all over my table and into the floor. Lol. I love it.
Sharleen T.
I thought this was the best invention that beauty blender created and the most prettiest invention to cuz you always throw your beauty blender wherever it gets super Dusty or gets tossed somewhere and you can't find it this was a great place to store your beauty blender as well as to dry it
Mariah M.
I am a beauty blender snob it is the only beauty sponge I’ll use. I have tried so many others and even though they work well... I always go straight back to my beauty blender. I like to leave them out on my vanity and this makes it look cute and allows me to leave it out to dry.
Maneesha R.
Freeport, NY
Such a pretty little piece displaying my beauty blender and helping it to air dry. This keeps it from touching a dirty counter or sitting in a draw. This keeps it in good spot to dry completely. It’s so much better than having it in the original packaging.
Fabiana C.
Medford, MA
I love this, firstly is fancy and you have a spot for your beauty blender. Always when I finish my make up and I used the beauty blender I put mine in this thing . I really recommend this because your beauty blender can dry there
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
This was a great deal. It wasn’t expensive at all. I️ like having something to put my sponge on so it can dry. The sponge is amazing and really easy to use. I️ got mine off the beauty blender cite. I️ will by it again
lay l.
Kansas City
How easily can it break
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it blend well? Good on all kinds of concealer? Is it durable? Do it get clumped/messy? Can you clean this this with no problems? How long does it last?
Bridgette M.
Does this fit all blenders
Joan T.
I must say this Beautyblender ring is a lot cuter than saving the original container, but is it worth the buy? Does it dry your Beautyblender evenly when washed?
Kristen H.
Pottsboro, TX
This is so cute where can I get it??? I really want this!!!!