BY BEAUTYBLENDER #9 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

As a revamped version of beautyblender's best-selling formula, blendercleanser solid pro is now charcoal-infused, aiding in the removal of excess product, dirt, and oil from blenders and brushes for clean makeup application. With hints of lavender, the formula supports the integrity of the blender's exclusive material and provides the same superior cleansing results as the liquid blendercleanser. The large size makes washing multiple blenders a cinch and even includes a large silicone scrubbing pad that doubles as a platform to deep clean all of your makeup tools and as a place to dry your soap before placing it back in the canister. Quick, easy, effective and perfect for anyone on the go!

What else you need to know:

Formulated specifically for beautyblender’s exclusive material, this cleanser removes excess makeup residue for a clean makeup application.

• 5.3 oz solid

• Formulated without sulfates, parabens and phthalates

• How does this compare to the original solid cleanser? Doe...2 Answers
  • Does this work better then the the original beautyblender...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This beauty blender solid is really good size. I like to clean my beauty blender and makeup brush by beauty blender solid and it really clean them. I am really satisfied by beauty blender solid." in 24 reviews
  • "YESSSS I love this product so much! Works so well to clean the beauty blender and it has a great scent I purchased mine at Sephora. I prefer this one over the liquid cleaner they have and it does last you a long time. I am very satisfied with this product and will repurchase! " in 8 reviews
Gabrielle L.
Winooski, VT
I was skeptical about this product at first as it is a little expensive for a brush/blender cleaner. After using it to clean my brushes once I week I realized that this was going to last me a long time and the value is definitely worth it. It does have a light scent but it is pleasant. I also like how the soap is easily cleaned out of the brush and I don't feel a film of any kind leftover. One of the best things about this is when you use it to clean your beaty blender or any type of sponge, there is  no damage to the sponge. I have tried those textured mats to clean my brushes and sponges and I found they would sometimes cause small pieces of the blender to break off. This is gentle yet effective.
Katherine H.
West Covina, CA
A good solid cleanser to not only clean makeup sponges but also brushes. The smell is not too strong and the lather this solid cleanser has is great. It always feels like it cleans my sponges and brushes thoroughly. I received a mini solid pro bar from Sephora and I’ve had it for a couple of months. It is a great product but I also like the Sephora brand solid cleansing bar as well. And that ones slightly easier on the wallet too.
Tiffany
Love love love this cleanser it cleans my brushes and my sponges so well! It smells good and it takes out all of the make up from my brushes and sponges! You get a good amount I would say for the price but it is a little pricey. I was a little hesitant about buying it at first because of the price but once the beauty blender rep Explained all of the pros of this product I was sold! And I am glad I did buy it and will continue to buy it and will recommend it to my friends
Samantha L.
Douglas
I bought this at Sephora and absolutely love it! Super easy to use and clean your makeup sponges with, I use it on my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and EcoTools Perfecting Blender Duo and t works perfectly! Love the smell also as it is a nice fresh smell and is not too overpowering!
Carly G.
NEW YORK
Love this! I originally got it as a 100 point reward at Sephora but have truly loved using it. I’ve used it on my beauty blender and all other brushes multiple times and still have a good amount left. It efficiently cleans the bushes making them soft and like new. When I run out I will be buying again.
🌹Megan🌹 S.
Torrington, CT
I just reviewed the white one. I have tried both and I don’t think there is a difference with the two I’ve tried other than one is smaller than the other. They are both amazing quality. I love my beauty blender soap bars. They are seriously a saving grace. I always dread brush cleaning time but knowing I have this baby helps a bit when it’s time knowing it’ll take me like 10/15 min to clean at least usually 20-40 brushes haha. I swear i used to spend at least an hour using regular soap and having to repeat steps multiple times just to get the brushes just clean enough. Best creation ever for make up tools!!
Vienna L.
This is the only brush and sponge cleanser I use...simply because it does the job quickly, cleans thoroughly, and leaves a nice scent behind. This gets all the foundation out of my beauty blender leaving it looking like new. I actually have been using my blender for almost 9 months now (some people may think that is unsanitary) but I wash it every day before using with the sponge, and it looks/feels almost as clean as when I first bought it. I will never use another cleanser! And I won't until this runs out, it's been going strong for 6 months and not even halfway through it.
ashlyn h.
alabama
i got a sample of this cleanser bar when i purchased a beauty blender. even though it’s specifically for the pro, i used it for the original pink beauty blender. it works magic, it’s so good!! ive never been able to clean my pink BB to the point where it is pink again!! i would definitely purchase the full size.
EBONEY H.
The cleaner was good but it was defiently not worth $45. I have other inexpensive brush cleaner options that cleanse my brushes better. This did not cleanse my eyeshadow brushes throughly that were filled with pigmented eyeshadows. I will not purchase it again.
Desiree T.
Charlotte, NC
This is hands down the best brush cleanser I have ever used. It made old worn out brushes feel brand new and softer than ever. The packaging of this product is genius and mess free. Also adding the charcoal to the soap to lift the dirt was genius. Beauty blender is on top of the game with their brand!
Taryn A.
Toronto, ON
How does this compare to the original solid cleanser? Does it work as well?
Jessica D.
Does this work better then the the original beautyblender® liquid blendercleanser®? Is it worth $45

back