BY BEAUTYBLENDER #1 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

This cleanser supports the integrity of the blender as well as removes excessive residue and germs for clean makeup application. This cleanser removes excess product, dirt, and oil from blenders and brushes, for a clean makeup application. Equipped with a textured, pink silicone pad to gently bounce beautyblender or swirl brushes against the bumps to help the cleanser penetrate for deep cleaning action. Quick, easy, effective and perfect for anyone on the go!

What else you need to know: This cleanser supports the integrity of beautyblender as it removes excess makeup residue for a clean makeup application, since it is formulated specifically for beautyblender’s exclusive material. • 1 oz solid • Formulated without sulfates, parabens and phthalates

the original beautyblender® blendercleanser® solid®
  • "I use BeautyBlender solid to clean my makeup brushes and it works great! Prior to trying Solid, I was using a brush shampoo and Solid was by far better. It cleans the brushes well and leaves no residue. The little pink mat bumps help to work all the makeup out of the brushes. One container lasts me over a year of regular cleanings, so I an justify the cost. I hope they never stop making it! " in 342 reviews
  • "Love the solid cleanser a lot better then the liquid one. I love it because it's removes all traces of makeup even water proof makeup stuck on brushes but leaves the brushes super soft still " in 179 reviews
Jocelyn M.
Kingston, PA
Okay so usually I clean my brushes with baby shampoo and my sponges with dawn soap &an oil. My routine works great but it takes FOREVER to wash everything out. But OH MY GOD. After using this Solid blender cleanser I'm never using anything else again! I tested it out on my new #BeautyQueenBlenders, my old sponges & all of my make up brushes (I only got to take a pic of 4 brushes though). Let me tell you the brushes & old sponges I had were super dirty & now they look brand new! I didnt have to spend 10 minutes washing the soap out like usual. So now I don't have to worry about the process of cleaning my makeup stuff being so time consuming! I can't wait to buy some more soap. I love the rubber cleansing mitt &the mini version that came with the solid cleanser. It gets deep into the sponges & brushes while cutting your effort in half. I'm so glad I got the opportunity to test out these products because I sincerely love them!
Joely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I have always washed my beauty blenders with baby shampoo and some warm water, typically any gentle soap. I find that it takes some time to really take out all the gunk and makeup residue. Although I have now find my holy grail for cleaning my beauty blender and even makeup brushes! This beauty blender solid cleanser really takes out ALL the makeup residue. No lie. It’s very quick working also. I found my beauty blender to be clean in about 3 min. Rather than with baby shampoo I take about 10 minutes to really take it all out. This stuff is great as it also has a scrubbing platform which I find it super convenient I think this helped a lot. You really find it to be efficient and works beyond well! I love it. I will def continue to be using this to clean my beauty blender and I can’t wait to try it out Witt my makeup brushes. 😍
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
The Beauty Blender is great. And the solid cleanser keeps these pink beauties in perfect shape and helps make them last so much longer than regular, cheap makeup sponges. I'm so done with buying throw-away foundation sponges that soak up more makeup than what is actually applied to my face. The Beauty Blender is easy to use to apply both concealer and foundation and is even easier to clean. I tried a couple different liquid foundations with the blender and all were applied without issue. The best part about the blender is that it makes it very simple to apply concealer up close near the lashes on the lower eyelid, using the pointed section. Love it!I received this product for free or complimentary for testing purposes.
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
I know this is supposed to be strictly for the original beauty blender (and don’t get me wrong- it’s flawless) but this solid cleanser is perfect for ALL beauty sponges! I love my beauty blender but let’s be real, we all have a few dupes in our drawer somewhere. One in particular I thought for sure I’d never see its original color again- I use it for powder baking and for highlighting- so I put this solid cleanser to the test and guys... I’ve never been so satisfied with cleanliness in my whole life. HIGHLY recommended!!!
Julia V.
San Francisco, CA
I use this to clean my beauty blender and I find it adequate. It does what I need from it. It’s gentle, odorless, and effective. It leaves my sponges clean. I prefer the solid to the liquid, not sure why but I do. It lasts a very long time, probably longer than the liquid cuz I tend to pour that out with a heavy hand, very wasteful. I like the pink textured thing to assist with cleaning but be careful because if you’re too rough with it, it will tear holes in your sponge. I’m a rough person, so it sometimes tears holes in mine. I still prefer to use the pink thing than not use it though because it gets it cleaner that way.
Gabriela N.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this in my Beauty Blender #voxbox and let me tell you guys this is AMAZING!!

I was never able to get my BB properly clean until I got this.

The solid cleanser is the bomb, leaves my BB with 0% makeup residue in no time. Not kidding guys, it took me less than a minute and it ends up with a fresh hotel soap like smell.

What else can I say... my beauty tools have never been cleaner

Soerny C.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I was so excited to try this cleaner because I usually just use soap and water to clean my blenders and it doesn't get everything out. It still didn't get all of the foundation off the blender which was a bit disappointing. The water was warm and I added more solid cleanser as necessary but I just couldn't get it back to 100% clean. I was also concerned at first with how much pink dye came off but I think that's just because it was a new blender. #complimentary #beautyblendersolid #longliveBBqueen
Mia N.
Chesterfield, VA
I tried out my beauty blender from my Vox Box & the application of my make up was SOOOO flawless ! It blended my makeup so perfectly & the sponge didn’t absorb a lot of the products. I normally use an anti bacterial soap to clean my sponges with but since I received this product in my Vox Box I tried this out instead to clean my sponge & it removed all traces of make up & left the sponge pretty & pink. It looked brand new again as if it was never used ! A little goes a long way with this product !
Callie G.
This is an awesome cleanser for beauty sponges! I got this little solid cleanser over a year ago and still have more than half of it left (I know it's old but I'm not about to throw out perfectly good soap on a student budget over here!). I have used this to clean my Real Techniques beauty sponge, and it does great. It really soaps it up and gets deep into the sponge when you have it wet and roll it around on the solid a few times, then I squeeze it and massage the soap into the sponge. I do this several times until the soap and water that rinses out of it looks clear, and my sponge is left really clean. And it comes with a little rubber mat you can use if you like, but I've only used it a couple of times to clean some smaller brushes. Definitely recommend!
Tracy C.
Alpharetta, GA
I received this product for free from my beautyblender Voxbox, but I searched up that the retail price is about $16. The solid works really well for fully cleaning your brushes and the stains on your beauty sponge, and I love the pink pad that comes with it! It really helps get the soap into your sponge/brush for all the tuff areas! The solid has a very nice lavender fragrance too. HOWEVER, the soap gets used up very quickly. Mine already shrunk 1/5th it’s size and I’ve only used it twice! (I washed 2 sponges, 1 large brush, 3 eyeshadow brushes). Therefore, I do not think that I would buy this myself. I’d rather save $15 and buy a bar of Ivory Bar Soap for $1. It works just as well and is way more affordable! Although I will continue to use the pink pad that comes with the solid after I’ve run out of the soap.
Skyler K.
Do you think this is a must have for people with makeup sponges??
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown , KY
Is this worth it?
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
Will this work for the real techniques sponge?
Himali B.
New York
Where can I buy this ? How well does it work ?
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Is this actually easier or better than just using soap?

Walmart