BY BEAUTYBLENDER #1 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

This cleanser supports the integrity of the blender as well as removes excessive residue and germs for clean makeup application. This cleanser removes excess product, dirt, and oil from blenders and brushes, for a clean makeup application. Equipped with a textured, pink silicone pad to gently bounce beautyblender or swirl brushes against the bumps to help the cleanser penetrate for deep cleaning action. Quick, easy, effective and perfect for anyone on the go!

What else you need to know: This cleanser supports the integrity of beautyblender as it removes excess makeup residue for a clean makeup application, since it is formulated specifically for beautyblender’s exclusive material. • 1 oz solid • Formulated without sulfates, parabens and phthalates

• How well does this work?4 Answers
  • Is this actually easier or better than just using soap?5 Answers
  • Have you tried the original beautyblender® blendercleanse...5 Answers
the original beautyblender® blendercleanser® solid®
  • "I use BeautyBlender solid to clean my makeup brushes and it works great! Prior to trying Solid, I was using a brush shampoo and Solid was by far better. It cleans the brushes well and leaves no residue. The little pink mat bumps help to work all the makeup out of the brushes. One container lasts me over a year of regular cleanings, so I an justify the cost. I hope they never stop making it! " in 342 reviews
  • "Love the solid cleanser a lot better then the liquid one. I love it because it's removes all traces of makeup even water proof makeup stuck on brushes but leaves the brushes super soft still " in 179 reviews
Jocelyn M.
Kingston, PA
Okay so usually I clean my brushes with baby shampoo and my sponges with dawn soap &an oil. My routine works great but it takes FOREVER to wash everything out. But OH MY GOD. After using this Solid blender cleanser I'm never using anything else again! I tested it out on my new #BeautyQueenBlenders, my old sponges & all of my make up brushes (I only got to take a pic of 4 brushes though). Let me tell you the brushes & old sponges I had were super dirty & now they look brand new! I didnt have to spend 10 minutes washing the soap out like usual. So now I don't have to worry about the process of cleaning my makeup stuff being so time consuming! I can't wait to buy some more soap. I love the rubber cleansing mitt &the mini version that came with the solid cleanser. It gets deep into the sponges & brushes while cutting your effort in half. I'm so glad I got the opportunity to test out these products because I sincerely love them!
Chelsea N.
arvada
This stuff is pretty solid (pun intended)! It works well for cleaning and is gentle on my brushes, plus the price is pretty good for how long the product lasts. I have a few of these solid cleansers, have used the first one more than 6 times to clean brushes and sponges (as in to clean ALL my dirty brushes 6 times, not just one brush) and it is still going strong! You get a lot of product and it lasts a long time. My only issue is that it is a little harsh on my hands, harsher than some other brush cleaners, though I do have pretty sensitive skin and my hands get contact dermatitis from lots of things including dish soap and cheap hand soap like you find in rest stops, gas stations, etc. ... so it is likely not too hard on most people’s hands, just mine! I am just careful how often I use it and to not let it sit on my skin long, to rinse well, and to put a good hand cream on after my skin is exposed to this.
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
I received this product for free from my beautyblender Voxbox, but I searched up that the retail price is about $16. The solid works really well for fully cleaning your brushes and the stains on your beauty sponge, and I love the pink pad that comes with it! It really helps get the soap into your sponge/brush for all the tuff areas! The solid has a very nice lavender fragrance too. HOWEVER, the soap gets used up very quickly. Mine already shrunk 1/5th it’s size and I’ve only used it twice! (I washed 2 sponges, 1 large brush, 3 eyeshadow brushes). Therefore, I do not think that I would buy this myself. I’d rather save $15 and buy a bar of Ivory Bar Soap for $1. It works just as well and is way more affordable! Although I will continue to use the pink pad that comes with the solid after I’ve run out of the soap.
Hunida Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes.

I think the butterfly mat is simply useless… it’s too small and not bumpy enough. I like the soap though, I really do. My brushes were nice, soft, and clean after washing them all. Nearly brand-new looking! It was annoying that I kept getting the soap dirty with makeup though. My soap was stained… so I tried to wash the makeup off the soap and then the soap got stuck inside the jar and it’s still stained tan! 😦 I hope after it dries I can get the soap out and wash it off. the original beautyblender® blendercleanser® solid®
Joely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I have always washed my beauty blenders with baby shampoo and some warm water, typically any gentle soap. I find that it takes some time to really take out all the gunk and makeup residue. Although I have now find my holy grail for cleaning my beauty blender and even makeup brushes! This beauty blender solid cleanser really takes out ALL the makeup residue. No lie. It’s very quick working also. I found my beauty blender to be clean in about 3 min. Rather than with baby shampoo I take about 10 minutes to really take it all out. This stuff is great as it also has a scrubbing platform which I find it super convenient I think this helped a lot. You really find it to be efficient and works beyond well! I love it. I will def continue to be using this to clean my beauty blender and I can’t wait to try it out Witt my makeup brushes. 😍
Crystal N.
San Jose, CA
Want to make sure that your brushes and sponges are clean? This is the cleanser you want to go for! The solid soap smells great and leaves brushes and sponges nice and soft. It works up a great lather after you wet your brush and swipe it onto the soap. The pink silicon stand is nice to leave the soap there, otherwise you will have to find a place to put the solid soap while you're cleaning ur brushes/sponges.

I'm glad Influenster sent this to me to try for my feedback. I don't know if I would spend that much money on soap (hence 4 stars), but I enjoy knowing for a fact that my brushes are super clean.
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
The Beauty Blender is great. And the solid cleanser keeps these pink beauties in perfect shape and helps make them last so much longer than regular, cheap makeup sponges. I'm so done with buying throw-away foundation sponges that soak up more makeup than what is actually applied to my face. The Beauty Blender is easy to use to apply both concealer and foundation and is even easier to clean. I tried a couple different liquid foundations with the blender and all were applied without issue. The best part about the blender is that it makes it very simple to apply concealer up close near the lashes on the lower eyelid, using the pointed section. Love it!I received this product for free or complimentary for testing purposes.
Christy M.
West Covina, Ca
The beauty blender solid works so well!. I used to use the Mac makeup cleaner, so you just sort of pour the liquid into the palm of your hand and clean your brushes in it . But with this solid cleanser you just rub your brushes right into the container itself. The brushes only needed one swipe and rinse and they were clean!!, my black bristle brush turned back into its original beige color haha. The butterfly mat didn’t work too well, because it was too small AND the brushes tended to stick to it and I felt I was going to mess them up if I kept rubbing them on it. The soap seems like it will last awhile, I only used it once but I cleaned over 10 brushes and it didn’t make a dent.
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
I know this is supposed to be strictly for the original beauty blender (and don’t get me wrong- it’s flawless) but this solid cleanser is perfect for ALL beauty sponges! I love my beauty blender but let’s be real, we all have a few dupes in our drawer somewhere. One in particular I thought for sure I’d never see its original color again- I use it for powder baking and for highlighting- so I put this solid cleanser to the test and guys... I’ve never been so satisfied with cleanliness in my whole life. HIGHLY recommended!!!
Liana L.
Montebello, CA
The  the original beautyblender® blendercleanser® solid® is a gift from god! It makes cleaning the beauty blender SO much easier. All the make up comes right off and it's not messy either. I love love love this product and would recommend it to anyone.

I always get nervous about make up applicators because I feel like the make up doesn't ever come off of it and I'm just reapplying it back onto my skin. I have very sensitive skin by the way. So far, with this cleanser, I have not had any issues or skin reactions.

I did receive this for free for testing purposes but it did not affect my opinion of this product.
Skyler K.
Do you think this is a must have for people with makeup sponges??
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown , KY
Is this worth it?
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
Will this work for the real techniques sponge?
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Where can I buy this ? How well does it work ?
Wallace K.
Do you recommend this product to me?