BY BEAUTYBLENDER

A limited-edition set exclusively for VIB members that features two red. carpet beautyblenders®. Perfect beauty looks for any occasion with this duo of beautyblenders. Their unique shape and exclusive material ensure impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use them with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product. This set contains: - 2 x 0.1 oz Beautyblender red. carpet It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These red. carpet beautyblenders feature an open cell structure that fills with a small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size once it air dries. Beautyblender has chosen to use safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and will maintain the integrity of their proprietary foam. For this reason, you may notice some color run off or wash away the first time you wet beautyblender. This is normal and will disappear after you have cleansed the product several times. Please note: the color will not transfer onto the face or clothing.

the original beautyblender® beautyblender® VIB rouge

Start your review of the original beautyblender® beautyblender® VIB rouge!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "The beauty blender is always a must have and the original is the best one yet." in 89 reviews
EARLY F.
Boulder, CO
I absolutely love beautyblenders. I think they’re the most versatile makeup tool I own! I always get this wet and squeeze it out so it’s damp before using, and I can use it with powders or liquids, foundations or highlight, anything! This makes my makeup blend seamlessly and look so natural, and it’s very easy to clean! Pro tip: add some dish soap to a cup of water and plop the beauty blender in, then microwave the cup with everything in it for 30 seconds and rinse. Voila! Clean!
Abigail R.
It blends my concealer and foundation really good i love this set because it comes with two one that i use for concealers and one for foundation and they last a very long time if you clean them often and they are not that expensive under 5 dollars!
Destiny M.
philadelphia
Fine. I haven’t really used to much else to blend my make up because this gets the job done. So I can’t really compare it to anything else. That being said, I guess it’s a good product because I haven’t strayed away
Adrianna G.
Clovis, NM
This beauty blender is amazing. It does what it is supposed to and makes me look flawless. I enjoy using this blending and plan on purchasing more often. I have oily skin but it works well with it. I love it!
J a.
Not the easiest to clean (as in make it look nice and fresh) but really nice grip, great blending tool. I never liked sponges and blenders, preferred my fingers and a brush. My husband convinced me to buy some blenders and I've never turned back
LLuri G.
Franklin, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I love my OG beauty blender. The best way to put on your foundations and blend in concealer. It leaves no streaks.the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI

The original BeautyBlender is the first makeup sponge that I've used and ever since, I've been hooked on makeup sponges.  I love how natural it makes my makeup look and I am constantly getting compliments on how "airbrushed" my skin looks.  So far, this sponge seems to go so well with all of my foundations!  (Majority of my foundations are matte/full coverage).  I did take off a star because I do dislike that it costs so much and because it does absorb a lot of product compared to the RT sponge.
Kelly A.
I stay true to my Beauty Blender. I’ve tried plenty of other beauty sponges, and while others work well I still turn back to my original Beauty Blender. It helps apply and blend my foundation and concealer flawlessly without any creasing. For my dry skin, applying foundation with a damp Beauty Blender really gives my skin the extra moisture it needs. I love my Beauty Blender!
Ana T.
I LOOVEEEE THESE BEAUTY BLENDERS....I do believe that all beauty blenders are the same but I love how it leaves my makeup smooth not clumpy and it’s perfect. You do have to wash them because if you don’t your makeup won’t come out the way you would like it .
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
I thought it was nice that these were sold at a discounted price to VIB Rouge members. However, the red sponges leak red dye when cleaning them and even when applying makeup. The red dye mixed into my foundation. I don’t recommend this color although i love all of the other beauty blender colors.
chiamaka d.
abuja
Can I get one please
Jennifer M.
What is your favorite way to wash your beauty blender?