BY BEAUTYBLENDER #8 in Makeup Sponges

A summer trio with bright, bold beautyblenders in bright, bold shades that deliver flawless makeup application. The unique shape and exclusive material available only with beautyblender® ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Just use them with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product. This set contains: - Original beautyblender - Beautyblender pop - Beautyblender glow It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be full so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries.

• I didn't try this one yet but I wanna know you guys pref...6 Answers
  • Do you wash your beauty blender after every use? If not, ...6 Answers
  • What's the point on buying three ?4 Answers
the original beautyblender® beautyblender® summer.fling
  • "I have a beauty blender and I absolutely love it. My makeup goes on super smooth when I use one." in 195 reviews
Zoey N.
This product has changed my makeup game once and for all. Before the invention of beauty blender, I used my fingers to apply makeup onto my face which is quite a challenge to distribute product evenly. But now with this egg, you can do it in a blink of an eye. It is so easy and quick to just tap tap tap! Beauty blender works best when dampened. It expands its sizes and brings moisture to the products. The finish result is amazing. Everything blended so beautifully and evenly. Easy to use, easy to wash, easy to store.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I am pretty disappointed in this set. It seemed like such a great deal but the quality was really lacking compared
to regular beauty blenders -- at least in the orange sponge. It soaked up more product than normal, it
was harder to clean, and it just didnt last as long. I would say stick
with one of the original colors instead of buying the limited edition
special ones.
Susanrose A.
San Jose
Beauty blender beauty blender is the best sponge to blend it really blends in your makeup and you’re not going to have any missing spots if you use it well. I don’t do my makeup a lot cuz I have nice skin I think but when I do I use this product. I get it at target, Walmart, etc
Victoria J.
Beauty blenders are great and really revolutionized my makeup routine. I will say I am now partial to other sponges to to price and consistency but the beauty blender is what started my love of sponges for blending foundation. I definitely recommend sponges. I also suggest purchasing the soap to clean your beauty blender. There are few soaps that work as well with this specific sponge.
Meg M.
Atascadero , CA
I just got into these type of blenders not too long ago. I always used the disposable makeup sponges as I thought they were safer and cleaner for my face. I was a little skeptical using these sponges as they are used over and over again and with wet foundation, you'd have to clean them well after every single use. However, it's easily done (just let dry!). I like how easily my foundation spreads evenly on my face with this product. It gives a smoother effect than those disposable makeup sponges. Not sure if I will continue purchasing these as they do tend to get expensive over time, especially when you are replacing them every month. Whereas the disposable ones cost less than $3 for a package and lasts for just as long and no cleaning involved!!
Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
These Beauty Blenders Are So Great. I got 4 in a pack in different colors they work wonders. When I’m baking or simply applying foundation they give me good help in coverage ... l purchased these from Walmart for no more then $6 l do recommend these right here
United States e.
parkland
I️ thought these trio were so cute ! I️ use I️t all the time , when I️ use makeup of course. It’s easy to apply on to your face because it’s squishy and if your foundation is a little dense you can wet the beauty blender. It’s not expensive at all , the price is good for the product. I️ would so recommend this product because it’s useful in blending your foundation and concealer together and making I️t look perfect.
Lindsay M.
Number #1 I got this on sale for like $34 which is an amazing discount since 1 beauty blender is normally $20. The beauty blender was the original sponge or one of the first on the market and it is by far the best one out there. It plumps up when wet and stays nice and moist when excess water is squeezed out. Most importantly, it applies makeup beautifully! Gives an airbrush finish with foundations, blends concealer and contour seemlessly and the perfect baking tool! Yes, it does get stained, but that doesn’t bother me. I keep mine clean and disinfected after each use. I wish it was a little less expensive, but the best time to buy them is when there’s a major sale or value pack! It’s a must have!
LIVIA S.
Wall
I’m obsessed with beauty blenders and use them almost everyday. When I saw this adorable packaging of something I already love, I had to purchase them. They work just as well as the original, but I love that they come in different colors now which I use for different foundations and other products. Would definitely recommend these!
Kylee E.
Provo, UT
Beauty blenders are all on preference! You can use them wet or dry. They can apply liquids, creams or powders. They are a little time consuming you have to dab the makeup into the skin instead of rubbing. They are a great product! The price verys on size and kind! They are sold at most grocery stores and most makeup outlets!
NAJWA |.
jeddah, al-mizan street/al-mushrifah district
I didn't try this one yet but I wanna know you guys prefer the real technique's sponge over this one as I do
Cierra G.
Oviedo , FL
Do you wash your beauty blender after every use? If not, how often do you wash them?
SULEIDY V.
How often do you wash them?
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
What's the point on buying three ?
daniela s.
Are these beauty blenders the same as the original?