the original beautyblender® beautyblender® summer.fling

A summer trio with bright, bold beautyblenders in bright, bold shades that deliver flawless makeup application. The unique shape and exclusive material available only with beautyblender® ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Just use them with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product. This set contains: - Original beautyblender - Beautyblender pop - Beautyblender glow It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be full so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries.

I have yet to use this, but what are the real difference between this one and all the rest?
Is this sponge really worth the money ?
hi so right now i use a brush or my hand to blend in my foundation and concelor i was think about buying a beauty blender is it worth it and if so can aomeone recommend a good one to buy the original beautyblender® beautyblender® summer.fling ?
Start your review of the original beautyblender® beautyblender® summer.fling!
Product Highlights
“I have a beauty blender and I absolutely love it. My makeup goes on super smooth when I use one.” in 195 reviews
Plainfield , IL
My favorite sponge ever I use a lot of sponge but beauty blender the best I got this 3 sponges for 30 dlls on sale at Sephora.
Sensitive, Normal
the best beauty blenders on the market they are both very durable and easy to use. You can use with foundation, primer, powder
Decatur, GA
"Best thing since sliced bread"! This is the only thing I use to apply my makeup and blend! I can't live without this product!
Friendswood, TX
Aside from the blender soaking up the foundation, it works fabulously and have come to prefer it over using a foundation brush.
Oily
bronx
A beauty blender works great for blending foundation , dabbing it for a wet duo look & great for powder, blending in concealer
Linden, NJ
I suggest everyone who’s into makeup get a beauty blender it’s way better then a brush and it blends and make your makeup even
Dry, Sensitive
Falls Church, VA
Great sponge, hard to clean, nicely priced. I would recommend it and buy it again. I mainly use it for foundation or concealer
Combination, Sensitive
Georgetown, KY
As a makeup artist, i try the new applicators that come out but i ALWAYS come back to my beauty blenders! Nothing like them...
Combination, Mature
Lake Charles, LA
They work great. I wash mine every now and then because it build up makeup in the sponge but i wouldn’t count that against it.
Gallatin, TN
Using a beauty blender will help smooth out your foundation or contour. It is easy to use and I use a beauty blender everyday.
Dry
Ask a question to the Influenster community...