BY BEAUTYBLENDER #6 in Makeup Sponges

The same exclusive beautyblender® material in a limited-edition shade. The unique shape and exclusive material available only with beautyblender® ensures impeccable, streak-free application. Use the way you would use beautyblender® original with foundations, powders, BB Creams, CC Creams and more.

beautyblender® features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be “full” so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender® nearly doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries.

Handcrafted in the USA.

• Is the original beauty blender actually any better than a...7 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?3 Answers
  • I want to buy a beauty blender but I'm afraid that it is ...7 Answers
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Yes this works great to apply your foundation evenly and naturally. However I do believe that this is overpriced for what it is. There are probably many other brands out on the market that must be nicer to your pocket or wallet. The price point would be my only complaint about this item because it does work well. I originally purchased it for my wedding 3 years ago and use it all the time.
Damariz S.
Laredo
Soft enough for constant and really good application. It is the only thing I use to apply my foundation and concealer most of the time. I saw it ones day at Macy’s and decided to give it a try. I had tried other ones but they were too hard and I felt like I had to dab my face off to get my foundation on. This one doesn’t do that. My foundation goes on and blends very easily with this one
Ellie S.
Morrow, OH
I don't think there is a better sponge out there. I have a combo skin type and use this sponge to blend out liquid foundation and concealer. I purchased this from naimes. Although it is a pricey sponge, it works amazing. I would probably buy this again however I do believe there are some comparable ones on the market that are less expensive the original beautyblender® pure
Irina M.
We all know that Beautyblenders are the best makeup sponge hands down. They're soft and plush, with a nice bounce that makes it gentle on the skin. I find that any colored beauty blenders lose their color quickly with washings, but this purple one lost its color exceptionally quickly. It's now a very faded purple and looks very similar to how the pink one fades as well.
Brinly L.
I would recommend getting a real beauty blender instead of a knock off one. These are so soft and easy to blend makeup out with. They are so full and they do not get dirty as fast as knock offs. They last much longer than any other sponge. When you dampen the blender the wetness stays for a long time. I would definitely recommend.
ıṡѧɞєʟʟѧ 🌻.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I got this from a friend who got a 2 for 1 somewhere. It worked very well for a long time! Unfortunately, after a while it almost seemed to lose pieces of sponge? But I had it for a while. It was very easy to use while it lasted though. The pointed top easily reached corners and the larger part was very nice for foundation!
Esha P.
gra
If you are going to buy a beauty blender, I strongly recommend just buying the real one. The fake ones are cheaper but they will soak half of your product into the sponge. However, if you get the real product, yes, it will be more expensive, but it will actually work. This beauty-blender works like magic when applied with onto the skin. Overall, loved this product and would buy again.
Kristyn M.
Bellingham, MA
What was my blending before beauty blender?? This is the best sponge, and I use it daily! It helps give me that airbrushed look that a kabuki foundation brush doesn't give. I buy one about every 3-6 months depending on wear of the sponge. High price point, but like they say you get what you pay for! I love beauty blender!
linette o.
Cartersville, GA
It is very soft and quickly blurs the product almost makes it disappear. It comes in a very good packaging but then you do not have where to store it because it makes big maps once you moisten it. the truth in my opinion is very expensive 20 dollars is a lot of money for a sponge.
Nicole R.
Palmetto Bay, FL
So I absolutely love the beauty blender!! It covers all my imperfections in a way that a brush or my fingers can’t do with concealer or foundation. I give it 4 stars because I think a lot of other companies have created a similar product that delivers the same result and this one is far pricier from most brands.
Yasmeen J.
Mississauga , ON
Do you use it wet or dry ?
Meghan K.
Troy, NY
Is getting the name brand version worth it? I saw some other brands that were half the price but looked REALLY similar.
Hala A.
beauty blender or a brush? for me the original beautyblender® beautyblender® royal
Phylesha C.
Salem, OR
How well do these work? I keep seeing them, but I don't know how well they work. How long do they last before you need to switch them out?
Elisa N.
Tucson, AZ
Has anyone had any problems with mold growing on it? it is a sponge after all. Also what would be the best way to store the blender after using it?