the original beautyblender® beautyblender® royal

The same exclusive beautyblender® material in a limited-edition shade. The unique shape and exclusive material available only with beautyblender® ensures impeccable, streak-free application. Use the way you would use beautyblender® original with foundations, powders, BB Creams, CC Creams and more.

beautyblender® features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be “full” so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender® nearly doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries.

Handcrafted in the USA.

worth the price ? (follow me, i’ll follow ya back 😍)
So is this really worth $20 or is there a dupe that works just as well and is cheaper too?
Is it good or what ?
Start your review of the original beautyblender® beautyblender® royal!
I love my beauty blender oh, it's at a cheap price and if you ever need a new one you can just run right up anywhere and buy another one I've gone through so many of those little sponges that I will just never by those again oh, but I will continue to repeat by these as I need to and really you don't need to buy another one for up to a year if you clean and store yours as properly thanks for your time hope this helps!
This makes my liquid foundation application a lot easier. It allows me to put foundation with no streaks even when I’m in a hurry. The only thing is because I need to dampen the sponge, I wonder how much germs are thriving inside of the sponge. I wish they were less expensive so that I could toss it after one week. I alternate between two sponges and wash them everyday when I shower but it’s a pain hence took one star off.
Asbury
Purchased at: Sephora
The beauty blender is the OG of beauty sponges. Others have come out that are really good, but I still don’t think any are as good as this one. I have about five of these, and the color doesn’t make a difference they are all the same sponge in my opinion. I use these for so many steps in my makeup routine that they are so worth the cost, as it replaces like 4 brushes. Can’t live without these.
Cheektowaga, NY
No matter how many sponges I try, I seem to always come back to this little guy. Yes it’s expensive-but if you wash them with the soap beauty blender sells they last probably 3x as long. My only complaint with the pink one(or any of the brighter colored sponges) is the color bleeding, but only when washing.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Have tried all kinds of sponges that claim to be like the original but nothing compares to the spongey feel of a beauty blender. Love how easy it is to blend my makeup and how it makes it look seamless. Only thing is you HAVE to wash it every couple of days to avoid nasty germs and bacteria, which they’re not easy to clean.
Meridian, ID
Beauty blenders are still my favorite sponge and I have literally tried most of the other brands! The texture is always so nice and I find it lasting longer than any of my other sponges have. Don’t forget they can hold a lot of bacteria so make sure to wash them regularly! And don’t share them with people!
Helps to put makeup on, just keep away from dogs that like something to chewy on. Because I had one and the dog liked it too. I do like but they are pricey but work well . I did get another after that, very easy to apply if you follow the directions. Very satisfied with the product!
Arlington , VA
This is the only makeup sponge that I will use! It puts on liquid foundation smoothly, but does not suck up too much of your product. It also evenly distributes product unlike a brush. I have bought these for years, and will continue to do so! The real ones are worth the price!
Rohnert Park, CA
I had to get this one because of the color! I love it! I do find however that this one compared to the other original pink beauty blender has a different material/texture to the sponge.. not in a bad way, just different. Still use it everyday, I’m a big fan of Beautyblender.
Pomona, CA
Applies your make up well. Doesn’t feel rough. For a dewy look -apply it with a damp sponge for a more full coverage look a dry sponge. With this my make up looks perfect and there are no streaks in sight. And they make it in so many cute colors I can never just have one.

627 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Spearfish
2 years ago
Rebecca M. • 2 years ago
I would say the real techniques sponge is amazing and would highly suggest for anyone looking for a cheaper alternative xx