the original beautyblender® beautyblender® royal

The same exclusive beautyblender® material in a limited-edition shade. The unique shape and exclusive material available only with beautyblender® ensures impeccable, streak-free application. Use the way you would use beautyblender® original with foundations, powders, BB Creams, CC Creams and more.

beautyblender® features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be “full” so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender® nearly doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries.

Handcrafted in the USA.

Are beauty blenders really a necessity? I’m almost 40, and I’ve always just applied bb cream or foundation with my hands. Should I invest in a blender? If so, what all are they used for? Just applying foundation? Which is the best bang for my buck? I suppose I’ve always thought that the foam would crumble or something. Idk I’ve just never used one. 🤔
worth the price ? (follow me, i’ll follow ya back 😍)
So is this really worth $20 or is there a dupe that works just as well and is cheaper too?
Start your review of the original beautyblender® beautyblender® royal!
Harbor City, CA
I love this I use this to apply foundation it's a time saver than buy a bunch of brushes
Ridgeland, MS
I love this product. It blends my makeup together flawlessly and is a breeze to clean.
This is the only beauty blender that I will use. It works perfectly with my foundation
Stockton
great! blends foundation and concealer out smoothly! definitely my go to makeup sponge!
Must have for contouring! And generally use it for my foundation and concealer as well!
Norcross, GA
Beauty blender is really great and super affordable. I wish they were easier to clean!
Peoria, IL
Just like the original beauty blender only purple. Works just the same as the original.
Dodge City, KS
I love how smooth the beauty blender makes my make up look I love usuing it to contour
Greenville
Love the color. Works best if you get It wet first. No streaks. Good price. Good size!
nottingham
Pricing is better then others. Good quality, last and easy to clean. I would recommend

628 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Spearfish
2 years ago
Rebecca M. • 2 years ago
I would say the real techniques sponge is amazing and would highly suggest for anyone looking for a cheaper alternative xx