BY BEAUTYBLENDER #26 in Makeup Sponges

A bright red, edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator for flawless makeup application. Featuring an iconic red that will have every beauty addict clamoring for more, this innovative sponge applicator ensures a streak-free application with minimal product waste. It's edgeless shape and exclusive material makes makeup application fast and foolproof for a flawless finish every time. From creams to liquids to powders, you can use it with any complexion product to reveal an airbrushed, seamless look. Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Handcrafted in the USA.

• Is this the red sponge that Nikki tutorials uses?2 Answers
  • Where can you get the red beautyblender? I have never see...3 Answers
  • How well does it blends ?2 Answers
the original beautyblender® beautyblender® red carpet
  • "If you want a nice natural application, this is perfect. Love my beauty blender! " in 80 reviews
Allie M.
Reno
I love this beauty blender. I used to use brushes for my foundation and throughout the day it would be Camry and streaky. Everyone would tell me and it was awful. This sponge picks up excess product and I use it for my foundation and concealer however can be used for more! Such as applying your highlighter with the wet sponge. Would highly recommend but very pricey. Other sponges such as Morphe work just as well.
Kelsey C.
A great beauty sponge, but I can’t give it 5 stars since I think there are others out there (real techniques, morphe beauty sponges) that are just as great, maybe even better for almost half the cost. Side note: I have noticed that the beautyblender applies a lot of my foundations fuller coverage than my other sponges but that’s all kind of preference based.
guadalupe g.
United States of America
This is by far my holy grail makeup sponge. I've used brushes and other makeup blending sponges and none of them can compare to the beauty blender. I love how evenly it distributes the makeup. It also makes it look flawless and not as heavy/cake-y. Other sponges made my makeup look patchy which was not cute at all. This one is also the best to blend out my concealer. It's also the quickest way for me to do my liquid/cream makeup. The brushes I were using did a pretty good job as far as coverage goes but I feel it didn't look as smooth as it does with the beautyblender. It can be pricey when compared to other brands but it is absolutely worth it. It's the softest, most beautiful little sponge ever and I'm sure you won't regret buying it. The brand usually has sales and kits which can include the signature sponges varying in size or include a solid soap cleaner (which of course, is amazing too) so you get a lot of bang for your buck! If you haven't noticed yet, I highly recommend it.
Samantha B.
Chester, NH
Beauty blenders are the best. The problem is that you need to get this brand, which is pricey because no other brand can even compare with this product. For the price it is worth it, i use it daily and it looks brand new after i use my beauty blender cleaner with it. This is definitely something i recommend to people who just get into makeup because it makes application so easy!
Jersey L.
new york
I love the beauty blender especially when it comes to putting on foundation it does not leave streaks and it blends cream products especially well. I love using a wet beauty blender and using my setting powder to leave a more natural look. I don't give it five stars becuase i do prefer the Real Techniques beauty blender over this one because its more softer and is less expensive.
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Love using to apply makeup but I hate how much it bleeds. Every time I was wash it red dye comes out and it’s really annoying. Other than that it’s the best sponge I’ve ever used I would just recommend getting another color I use this for all my liquid products and loose powder.
Danielle V.
Antelope
I’ve had this beauty blender for years, which is probably really gross, but I clean it regularly and it’s yet to let me down. Although I would be cautious the first few times washing it because the red dye does rinse out with the makeup and eventually fades to red-orange color.
ReeNee👑 G.
Compton
Great for applying makeup when damp I usually go in with a foundation brush first them use this tool to set my foundation it works amazingly it blends everything out perfectly I also use this for concealer or to cream contour as well! It’s great! And very affordable!
Caitlyn C.
Auburn, AL
I LOVE my beauty blender!! You can really control how blended or not blended anything on your face is. It works great for foundation, contour, literally anything. Makeup brushes just don't get the flawless blend that it gets. Once you go BB, you never go back.
Briana B.
Plainfield
I love my beauty blender! From someone who has used every way to apply foundation using a blender is my favorite! Doesn’t cake it on or leave it streaky. I use mine everyday. For anyone using their hands or brushes, try a beauty blender! It won’t disappoint!
Susan L.
Centennial, CO
Where can you get the red beautyblender? I have never seen it in red
Chantel B.
Toronto, ON
Anyone have any tips or tricks on how to get better use?
member-a3786a18b
How well does it blends ?
Nancy M.
Santa Rosa
Is this the red sponge that Nikki tutorials uses?