BY BEAUTYBLENDER

A bright red, edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator for flawless makeup application. Featuring an iconic red that will have every beauty addict clamoring for more, this innovative sponge applicator ensures a streak-free application with minimal product waste. It's edgeless shape and exclusive material makes makeup application fast and foolproof for a flawless finish every time. From creams to liquids to powders, you can use it with any complexion product to reveal an airbrushed, seamless look. Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Handcrafted in the USA.

• Is this the red sponge that Nikki tutorials uses?2 Answers
  • Where can you get the red beautyblender? I have never see...3 Answers
  • How well does it blends ?2 Answers
the original beautyblender® beautyblender® red carpet
  • "If you want a nice natural application, this is perfect. Love my beauty blender! " in 80 reviews
guadalupe g.
United States of America
This is by far my holy grail makeup sponge. I've used brushes and other makeup blending sponges and none of them can compare to the beauty blender. I love how evenly it distributes the makeup. It also makes it look flawless and not as heavy/cake-y. Other sponges made my makeup look patchy which was not cute at all. This one is also the best to blend out my concealer. It's also the quickest way for me to do my liquid/cream makeup. The brushes I were using did a pretty good job as far as coverage goes but I feel it didn't look as smooth as it does with the beautyblender. It can be pricey when compared to other brands but it is absolutely worth it. It's the softest, most beautiful little sponge ever and I'm sure you won't regret buying it. The brand usually has sales and kits which can include the signature sponges varying in size or include a solid soap cleaner (which of course, is amazing too) so you get a lot of bang for your buck! If you haven't noticed yet, I highly recommend it.
Jersey L.
new york
I love the beauty blender especially when it comes to putting on foundation it does not leave streaks and it blends cream products especially well. I love using a wet beauty blender and using my setting powder to leave a more natural look. I don't give it five stars becuase i do prefer the Real Techniques beauty blender over this one because its more softer and is less expensive.
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Love using to apply makeup but I hate how much it bleeds. Every time I was wash it red dye comes out and it’s really annoying. Other than that it’s the best sponge I’ve ever used I would just recommend getting another color I use this for all my liquid products and loose powder.
Caitlyn C.
auburn, AL
I LOVE my beauty blender!! You can really control how blended or not blended anything on your face is. It works great for foundation, contour, literally anything. Makeup brushes just don't get the flawless blend that it gets. Once you go BB, you never go back.
Briana B.
Plainfield
I love my beauty blender! From someone who has used every way to apply foundation using a blender is my favorite! Doesn’t cake it on or leave it streaky. I use mine everyday. For anyone using their hands or brushes, try a beauty blender! It won’t disappoint!
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA
As everyone knows this was the first well working beauty sponge and I do enjoy it. It does work well but I do not understand the hype. For starters this little egg is like $20, like it’s actually $20 dollars. There are so many other alternatives that work even better, for half the price. Not worth it.
Haydee V.
Sylmar
Purchased at: Macy's
This beauty blender is honestly my favorite product to use when blending out my foundation and I really just use it for everything! I use it when I creme contour my face and the way it blends it out nicely on my face is amazing! The only thing that I didn’t really like was how hard it was. Its not really hard but its not too soft either and it would be a little difficult to blend out my foundation at times but it really just depends on the foundation you use and how long you let it sit on your face before you start blending. Other than that, I definitely recommend this!
Spencer E.
Columbus
Just as great as the original pink beauty blender. It’s soft and applied liquid and cream products beautifully. My only complaint is that the red color bleeds whenever I wash it and it makes me worry about the red dye affecting the color of the products I’m using.
Viviana A.
Grand Rapids, MI
If you get any of the beauty blender colors like this please before you even thing about doing your make up run this under the water first, a lot of red dye came out when I soaked it, I squeezed it and ran it through the water until it was clear which was a couple times. This was also my first beauty blender and im glad I was curious to see it expand when I bought it, I could o my imagine how my makeup would've turned out if I didn't do this 😂
Skylar D.
Fort Worth , TX
Do not like this one at all... it doesn’t perform like the original and as soon as you go to wash it, it leaks red dye everywhere! If you get any of the beauty blenders, I’d go with the original or the swirl one
Susan L.
Centennial, CO
Where can you get the red beautyblender? I have never seen it in red
Chantel B.
Toronto, ON
Anyone have any tips or tricks on how to get better use?
Nancy M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Is this the red sponge that Nikki tutorials uses?
member-a3786a18b
How well does it blends ?