BY BEAUTYBLENDER #20 in Makeup Sponges

A bright red, edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator for flawless makeup application. Featuring an iconic red that will have every beauty addict clamoring for more, this innovative sponge applicator ensures a streak-free application with minimal product waste. It's edgeless shape and exclusive material makes makeup application fast and foolproof for a flawless finish every time. From creams to liquids to powders, you can use it with any complexion product to reveal an airbrushed, seamless look. Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Handcrafted in the USA.

• Where can you get the red beautyblender? I have never see...2 Answers
  • How well does it blends ?2 Answers
  • Anyone have any tips or tricks on how to get better use? 3 Answers
the original beautyblender® beautyblender® red carpet
  • "If you want a nice natural application, this is perfect. Love my beauty blender! " in 80 reviews
Lauren H.
Plant City, FL
I am the biggest fan there is of Beauty Blenders! They are wonderful and there is nothing like them! I personally didn’t love this particular BB because the red dye bled from the sponge when it was wet at first. This actually caused my makeup to look red some days. After the first week or so of use I didn’t have the issue anymore with the dye and was able to use it as normal!
Chelsea B.
Allen , TX
My Beauty blender is AMAZING! It literally does the work for you. Trying to use small makeup sponges and brushes weren't fully getting every angle I needed to blend under my eyes with concealer/Banana powder or contouring. I literally can pat and blend in way less time. It takes way less time than before.
Samantha S.
Franklin
The sponge was slightly more dense compared to the original but, it worked fine. My only problem with it was, no matter how many times you washed it, the red dye would continuously bleed out. You need to wash it first before using, otherwise, depending on what you’re using it for, the color may transfer.
Alexis C.
Like everyone else who has used a Beauty Blender, I can’t say enough good things about it. It is so easy to flawlessly blend out my foundation and concealer. I was originally hesitant to purchase because $20 seems like a lot, but after using it for a few months now, I’m ready to go out and buy another.
Shawen I.
Weehawken, NJ
It’s the classic beauty sponge. Does a great job of applying foundation. However, I do not think a sponge is worth $20. If you are using often you will have to replace every few months (at the least). There are sponges out there that are just as good if not better for less money (try Real Techniques)
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Love using to apply makeup but I hate how much it bleeds. Every time I was wash it red dye comes out and it’s really annoying. Other than that it’s the best sponge I’ve ever used I would just recommend getting another color I use this for all my liquid products and loose powder.
emma o.
Nothing else compared to the beauty blender, it leaves my make up so smooth and set. I can use a high end foundation or a drug store foundation the finish it's amazing . I know sometimes we don't want to splurge on make up that is on the expensive side , but if anyone is like me that loves to buy from the drugstore because it is always less and has like 4 sponges from the drugstore please save that money to purchase the original beauty blender it will be so much worth it! :)
Caitlyn C.
Auburn, AL
I LOVE my beauty blender!! You can really control how blended or not blended anything on your face is. It works great for foundation, contour, literally anything. Makeup brushes just don't get the flawless blend that it gets. Once you go BB, you never go back.
Regan H.
There is no beating this sponge. Although there are many products that are great, this will always be the best beauty sponge. It is so bouncy and soft while also being dense enough to get the job done. It moves product around effortlessly.
Spencer E.
Columbus
Just as great as the original pink beauty blender. It’s soft and applied liquid and cream products beautifully. My only complaint is that the red color bleeds whenever I wash it and it makes me worry about the red dye affecting the color of the products I’m using.
Chantel B.
Toronto, ON
Anyone have any tips or tricks on how to get better use?
Susan L.
Centennial, CO
Where can you get the red beautyblender? I have never seen it in red
member-a3786a18b
How well does it blends ?