BY BEAUTYBLENDER #29 in Makeup Sponges

Ready, set, action! micro.mini pro is part of our new pro collection and is now available in black as a tribute to the professional makeup artist. This best-selling micro-sized beautyblender® is made for smaller areas on the face and perfect for concealing, highlighting, contouring and color correcting. micro.mini pro is even better to use when applying darker-toned products that would be difficult to rinse clean from a lighter colored applicator.

Use with the beautyblender® exclusive technique of wet. squeeze.bounce and observe how flawless your camouflaging and contouring can be with the flexibility of the pointed end and the span of the larger end.

360 degrees of edgeless perfection, with the same open-cell structure that has made the original beautyblender® such a star! And, as always, the specially-formulated material ensures the sponge is not absorbing your makeup, but rather keeping more on the surface where it belongs, saving you product usage and allowing for better coverage.

• I just got one of these in my Sephora Play box! But it's ...1 Answers
  • I am considering purchasing this and I would like to know...3 Answers
Eevee F.
San Antonio
Who doesn't love this make-up sponge? With so many colors to choose from, you get style and amazing performance when blending liquid and powdered products. It's easy to clean, but they do stain a bit. It's good to sanitize and clean every now and then to avoid bacteria build up. Feel free to wet it for liquids and use it dry for powders, whatever floats your boat. ❤❤❤
Kellie A.
Keaau, HI
I like this mini beauty blender because it’s great to travel with. It takes up less room in my makeup bag on the go. It does take a little longer to do my makeup with because it doesn’t have as big of a surface area as the original size, but I don’t mind too much. I would recommend this for travel.
Kelly D.
Katonah
I love beauty blenders. They are one of the best beauty sponges i’ve ever used. They are super bouncy and soft and apply the makeup nicely. The sponges are best used when they are dampened with water. I have lots of them and will continue to buy more.
Stacie P.
Flemington, NJ
Good for under eye concealer. I used it for a while but went back to using brushes. I just never feel like sponges are clean (not that brushes are) maybe just because you could really see the makeup reside on the black sponge. But it does work well!
Kat D.
Wynnewood, PA
Total waste of money. Difficult to blend out makeup on the face and even under the eyes. They’re so small they’re very awkward to hold and get lost very easily. I would stick to using the pointed side of the beauty blender for blending concealer.
Jailah H.
Dover, NH
I love this for blending out hard areas to reach with the bigger blender. I use this mostly for blending out my concealer, creases around my nose, my inner corner and to blend out the concealer when I carve my brows out. It is definitely useful!
Brittany P.
Bronx
I love these mini beauty blenders very much because it is perfect to blend makeup in the hard to reach places. I use it to blend my concealer especially my under eye concealer because it is so small I’m not scared of poking my eye and it blends beautifully. I 100% recommend.
Jocelyn M.
The outside texture of these sponges are wonderful, and the shape is perfect for working with concealer underneath the eyes on other people. I do wish they were a bit firmer so I could bake with loose powder a little easier.
Kish W.
Glendale , CA
The micro mini beauty blender it’s great for Percision application. I find it difficult to apply foundation with such a small sons are great for applying concealer and targeted areas are used with creamy highlighters.
Cierra K.
Mount pleasant
these mini beauty blenders are the cutest! they always help me get into the small crevices that my bigger beauty blender can’t do. I love this to blend my concealer and I definitely sweat by these cute mini blenders!
emily j.
I am considering purchasing this and I would like to know if it blends out the makeup well? I am planning to blend out my concealer and things like that with this product and I am just wondering if it is good. If it is, do you get better results when it is wet or dry?
Elise S.
Bowling Green , KY
I just got one of these in my Sephora Play box! But it's super little lol For those of you who have used it how do you use it? If you want to see what else I got check out my Insta @mom_life_makeup! the original beautyblender® micro.mini

back