BY BEAUTYBLENDER #10 in Makeup Sponges

An edgeless, high-definition cosmetic sponge in an exclusive teal shade for flawless application. Inspired by the cool ocean color, this makeup master is now available in a new hypnotically serene shade. The same exclusive beautyblender material you know and love provides an even application of your favorite foundation. You'll want to start every morning with a little blend and chill in your makeup routine. beautyblender has chosen to use non-toxic, water-soluble dyes. For this reason, your beautyblender may shed dye for the first couple of washes similar to a pair of blue jeans. Once you squeeze the water out of the beautyblender, the excess dye is removed as well. The dye does not transfer to the skin.

the original beautyblender® beautyblender® chill
  • "My first and favorite Beaty blender. Worth the small investment, as it not only looks amazing, it also makes your fou stretch." in 30 reviews
Maria S.
Lexington, KY
A lot of people have different opinions on how to put on foundation. Some use brushes, some use sponges and some just use their hands. I have dabbled with all three, but I ultimately stuck with one, the beauty blender. Yes, it does absorb a decent amount of your foundation, but using your hands or a brush you’re going to lose excess makeup anyways.

The beauty blender leaves the perfect coverage and doesn’t leave streaks like a foundation brush does, and quite frankly the idea of using your hands and getting potential bacteria and oils on your skin doesn’t sound too great to me.

I’ll never stop using the beauty blender. I’ve tried other sponges but they don’t compare.
They last a pretty long time if you take care of them and clean them every now and then.
Mariah M.
I am a beauty blender snob it is the only beauty sponge I’ll use. I have tried so many others and even though they work well... I always go straight back to my beauty blender. I damp these and it makes applying any cream or liquid product so easy. It makes you look airbrushed and flawless! The color of this is absolutely beautiful!!! They are so soft and bouncy!! I think the price of a beauty blender is totally worth it!!
Theresa L.
saint paul
I have bought two of these sponges. First one I didn’t really like compared to others I used. People rave about it so months it assed and I bought another thinking maybe I had a dud. I mean it works. I don’t like how it doesn’t get as big and squishy as others I have used. Not to mention it is double the price of my favorite. Sorry beauty blender. I really wanted to love it.
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI

The original BeautyBlender is the first makeup sponge that I've used and ever since, I've been hooked on makeup sponges.  I love how natural it makes my makeup look and I am constantly getting compliments on how "airbrushed" my skin looks.  So far, this sponge seems to go so well with all of my foundations!  (Majority of my foundations are matte/full coverage).  I did take off a star because I do dislike that it costs so much and because it does absorb a lot of product compared to the RT sponge.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Love this adorable beauty blender! They are awesome at blending out my foundation perfectly. They are pricey ($20) but I’m willing to pay that since no other brand of beauty blender is as good as the original. You pay for high quality. I definitely would recommend investing in a beauty blender no matter how into make up you are
Olivia O.
Chapel Hill
The beauty blender is definitely worth all of the hype. Worth the price, this sponge applies all face makeup seamlessly and makes you look airbrushed everytime. This super cool teal green color moment is no exception. I have been using Beaty blender sponges since I started doing makeup and couldn’t imagine using anything else.
Sarai F.
Kissimmee
Love this beauty blender I use it al the time it’s super easy to use and apply your makeup and it’s easy to clean. When you wet it it’s very soft and easy on your skin. I will definitely go get some more of these and the color is super cute.
Ashley R.
bethel heights
I like how it blends my makeup and I can use the small end to get in small places of my face I use to blend my concealer daily and setting powder I think it’s a little pricey on the fact that When I clean it,it gets damaged easily and hate that it’s to be replaced so often
Bianca M.
Wildomar
I've had other blenders, but the original Beauty blender is by far the best of its kind on the market. Any other makeup sponge that I've had loses its shape and is to absorbent, absorbing west of the foundation that I use for my face into the sponge itself. Love beauty blender. Won't use another makeup sponge.
Rayna H.
Beautyblender changed my makeup routine. I typically wear Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen or MAC Face and Body Foundation C2 100% Authentic. Both are super light weight and don’t apply well with a foundation brush so instead I use a damp beautyblender to apply and it’s perfection. With the beautyblender the product seems to just melt into my skin and it looks so natural. Like my skin but way way better. I also use it to help blend cream blush and it works great for that too.
Linnea R.
Temple, TX
This blender split on me super fast. Did that happen to anyone else?