BY BEAUTYBLENDER #12 in Makeup Sponges

Beautyblender was a game-changer upon its launch, created by celebrity make up artist Rea Ann Silva after she struggled to find a sponge that allowed her to easily apply foundation and base make up quickly and flawlessly. The Beautyblender is completely edgeless with an elliptical shape allowing it to blend across large areas, as well as reach the smaller contours of your face. Just make sure you wet it first so that the material expands and won’t absorb your product – meaning it will end up on your face, not on the sponge.

Sarah G.
Katy, TX
It’s a beauty blender in lite pink. If you love the original, which I do, you’ll love this one. I purchased this one because the proceeds went to Breast Cancer Research at the time and I’m always down for stuff like that. But the beauty blender is my go to sponge... I use it for nearly everything, from foundation, concealer, blending contour, liquid highlighter, and even baking my under eyes. Mine always last way longer than they’re marketed to last and I wash it before every use. I have used it dry before out of laziness and you don’t get the same results so make sure you dampen it first. I still use a lot of foundation (that’s just my preference) but I don’t use as much as I would with a brush or a different sponger because it doesn’t absorb the makeup. I do highly recommend purchasing the cleanser (solid or liquid) and the cleaner mit that beauty blender sells as well. Nothing else cleans them like the stuff and it’s antibacterial so you know your putting something clean on your face. I will use these forever and ever!!!!
Victoria E.
Alington TX
I liked this product, the original beauty blender it worked so well, It was not hard like other blenders, I was super smooth and moist and I actually blends in. I got a beauty blender from a random drugstore before and the do not work as well as this one they either smudge or look patchy but this beauty blender makes you look glowing!!
mel ツ.
Springerville
beauty blender is iconic. it was the first to come out with an ingenious idea of applying makeup and made a HUGE imapct on the beauty community. i've personally bought one in a pack they did with the hangover primer that i bought at sephora for $45 and i wasn't very pleased with the quality of it considering i could go to my local drugstore and buy a real techniques sponge for way less and know that it actually WORKS.
Kristen B.
Brooklyn, NY
I own 4 of these and I love them. They last forever and I use them to apply most of my makeup. I've used other cheaper brands and after about 5 uses and washes they begin to break apart, this is not the case with these. Definitely one of those you get what you pay for products. I will continue to purchase the Beautyblender brand even though it is more expensive.
Logan S.
Toledo
The Beautyblender line is just okay. I think it’s a great concept, but I have found that it absorbs most of the product I am using and actually irritates my skin.
Really the only place I’ll use my Beautyblender is under my eyes when blending out my concealer or applying setting powder.
It does help if you get this product a little damp before using it.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
It's the OG. The G.O.A.T. Other foundation brushes, imma let you finish. But, the beauty blender has the greatest finish of all time. *mic drop* I wear NARS as my HG. But cheap me sometimes uses Maybelline FitMe. And guess what? With my beauty blender, I still look flawless. I could apply my Laura Mercier finishing powder with a fluffy brush. But I use my beauty blender, and guess what? I'm a living, breathing Instagram filter. This little spongey egg has changed my makeup life and I'm never going back. So you've heard there are cheaper "alternatives" out there. Let me stop you there. Because you were gonna make a pretty critical mistake. Don't let the haters stop ya shine. Get your coins together, and get you a beauty blender. BOO, TREAT YO SELF. I promise you'll love it.
Jaycie T.
lubbock
I am currently on my second beauty blender in 2 years. So obviously they last if you take good care of them but they are also the most versatile beauty product I have! It’s works perfectly to apply foundations, concealer, setting powder, blend contour, and even helps to blend eye shadow! I would recommend getting it wet before use because it does make application go a lot smoother!
Asiaadadon M.
Waterbury
I wouldn’t be able to slay without it. I use my beauty blender for the basics of my makeup like foundation, concealer, cream contour and setting powder. It blends my foundation soft and smooth. I use the pointed part of the sponge to blend my concealer close to get all the creases. I use a damp beauty blender to pack in my loose powder making everything look THE BOMB.com!
Ann M.
Monroe
I had gotten this in a set that I had purchased from Sephora, otherwise I would not have purchased this on its own. Its a good sponge, but I dont think these sponges are worth the $20 price tag. I have sponges that are much cheaper, and work just as well or better than this. Good product, not a good price.
Maya H.
Arizona
When wet, it expands to about twice its size and becomes super soft to create an even, smooth blend and bounce, returning to its original size when it air dries.

Beautyblender has chosen to use non-toxic, water-soluble dyes. For this reason, your beautyblender may shed dye for the first couple of washes
Haley D.
Donaldsonville, LA
Does the color or size matter?
Karla O.
What is the best way to clean the beauty blender?
Kayla W.
Portage, IN
Are beauty blenders worth the money, or am I okay spending the $8 on a real technique sponge ?
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
How does one go about cleaning their beauty blender?
Ripa C.