BY BEAUTYBLENDER #10 in Makeup Sponges

Beautyblender was a game-changer upon its launch, created by celebrity make up artist Rea Ann Silva after she struggled to find a sponge that allowed her to easily apply foundation and base make up quickly and flawlessly. The Beautyblender is completely edgeless with an elliptical shape allowing it to blend across large areas, as well as reach the smaller contours of your face. Just make sure you wet it first so that the material expands and won’t absorb your product – meaning it will end up on your face, not on the sponge.

Sarah G.
houston, tx
It’s a beauty blender in lite pink. If you love the original, which I do, you’ll love this one. I purchased this one because the proceeds went to Breast Cancer Research at the time and I’m always down for stuff like that. But the beauty blender is my go to sponge... I use it for nearly everything, from foundation, concealer, blending contour, liquid highlighter, and even baking my under eyes. Mine always last way longer than they’re marketed to last and I wash it before every use. I have used it dry before out of laziness and you don’t get the same results so make sure you dampen it first. I still use a lot of foundation (that’s just my preference) but I don’t use as much as I would with a brush or a different sponger because it doesn’t absorb the makeup. I do highly recommend purchasing the cleanser (solid or liquid) and the cleaner mit that beauty blender sells as well. Nothing else cleans them like the stuff and it’s antibacterial so you know your putting something clean on your face. I will use these forever and ever!!!!
mel ツ.
Springerville
beauty blender is iconic. it was the first to come out with an ingenious idea of applying makeup and made a HUGE imapct on the beauty community. i've personally bought one in a pack they did with the hangover primer that i bought at sephora for $45 and i wasn't very pleased with the quality of it considering i could go to my local drugstore and buy a real techniques sponge for way less and know that it actually WORKS.
Natalie D.
Seattle
Beautyblenders have become a staple for most makeup junkies, and for good reason - they have a way of applying foundation and other products that sometimes a brush just can't match. A well taken-care of BB will serve you well and can make a difficult foundation work where you otherwise would have chucked it in the bin.
My only complaint is price related. At this point, there are enough other beauty sponges on the market (practically every major brand has one now!) that $20 for a sponge you are meant to wash after every use and dispose of after three months - well, it adds up. After finding other sponges that are almost as good or comparable, I now refuse to pay full price for a BB. I'll buy them on sale for $15 or less, but no more; at that point, you're paying for the name.
Hayley H.
Chadds Ford
My beauty blender is everything! I love this thing and I love using this more than a foundation brush. Although it is pricey It I a good value because it is so light and bouncy on the skin. Compared to other alternatives I have always found the beautyblender to come out better. Compared to this beautyblender I had bought at Forever 21 I had thought that thing was amazing until I had bought the real beautyblender which had blended out my makeup very nicely and is light and bouncy. My skin type tends to be oily but sometimes becomes dry in the cheek areas.  I have no complaints with this product and I dont think my skin type affects the product at all. Overall I would splurge on the real beautyblender and it is worth every penny!
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI

The original BeautyBlender is the first makeup sponge that I've used and ever since, I've been hooked on makeup sponges.  I love how natural it makes my makeup look and I am constantly getting compliments on how "airbrushed" my skin looks.  So far, this sponge seems to go so well with all of my foundations!  (Majority of my foundations are matte/full coverage).  I did take off a star because I do dislike that it costs so much and because it does absorb a lot of product compared to the RT sponge.
Kristen B.
Houston, Texas
I own 4 of these and I love them. They last forever and I use them to apply most of my makeup. I've used other cheaper brands and after about 5 uses and washes they begin to break apart, this is not the case with these. Definitely one of those you get what you pay for products. I will continue to purchase the Beautyblender brand even though it is more expensive.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
It's the OG. The G.O.A.T. Other foundation brushes, imma let you finish. But, the beauty blender has the greatest finish of all time. *mic drop* I wear NARS as my HG. But cheap me sometimes uses Maybelline FitMe. And guess what? With my beauty blender, I still look flawless. I could apply my Laura Mercier finishing powder with a fluffy brush. But I use my beauty blender, and guess what? I'm a living, breathing Instagram filter. This little spongey egg has changed my makeup life and I'm never going back. So you've heard there are cheaper "alternatives" out there. Let me stop you there. Because you were gonna make a pretty critical mistake. Don't let the haters stop ya shine. Get your coins together, and get you a beauty blender. BOO, TREAT YO SELF. I promise you'll love it.
Logan S.
Toledo
The Beautyblender line is just okay. I think it’s a great concept, but I have found that it absorbs most of the product I am using and actually irritates my skin.
Really the only place I’ll use my Beautyblender is under my eyes when blending out my concealer or applying setting powder.
It does help if you get this product a little damp before using it.
Katherine U.
Newark, NJ
This was the first BeautyBlender I had purchased. It was soft and expanded well when dampened. It makes foundation easy to apply. This has fully turned me into a BeautyBlender user, so I use it every day now. My only complaint is I loved the color of this sponge, but when I washed it, it turned to a white shade and the pink was gone.
Ann M.
Monroe
I had gotten this in a set that I had purchased from Sephora, otherwise I would not have purchased this on its own. Its a good sponge, but I dont think these sponges are worth the $20 price tag. I have sponges that are much cheaper, and work just as well or better than this. Good product, not a good price.
Haley D.
Donaldsonville, LA
Does the color or size matter?
Karla O.
What is the best way to clean the beauty blender?
Kayla W.
Portage, IN
Are beauty blenders worth the money, or am I okay spending the $8 on a real technique sponge ?
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
How does one go about cleaning their beauty blender?
Ripa C.