BY BEAUTYBLENDER

Beautyblender was a game-changer upon its launch, created by celebrity make up artist Rea Ann Silva after she struggled to find a sponge that allowed her to easily apply foundation and base make up quickly and flawlessly. The Beautyblender is completely edgeless with an elliptical shape allowing it to blend across large areas, as well as reach the smaller contours of your face. Just make sure you wet it first so that the material expands and won’t absorb your product – meaning it will end up on your face, not on the sponge.

Sarah G.
houston, tx
It’s a beauty blender in lite pink. If you love the original, which I do, you’ll love this one. I purchased this one because the proceeds went to Breast Cancer Research at the time and I’m always down for stuff like that. But the beauty blender is my go to sponge... I use it for nearly everything, from foundation, concealer, blending contour, liquid highlighter, and even baking my under eyes. Mine always last way longer than they’re marketed to last and I wash it before every use. I have used it dry before out of laziness and you don’t get the same results so make sure you dampen it first. I still use a lot of foundation (that’s just my preference) but I don’t use as much as I would with a brush or a different sponger because it doesn’t absorb the makeup. I do highly recommend purchasing the cleanser (solid or liquid) and the cleaner mit that beauty blender sells as well. Nothing else cleans them like the stuff and it’s antibacterial so you know your putting something clean on your face. I will use these forever and ever!!!!
mel ツ.
Springerville
beauty blender is iconic. it was the first to come out with an ingenious idea of applying makeup and made a HUGE imapct on the beauty community. i've personally bought one in a pack they did with the hangover primer that i bought at sephora for $45 and i wasn't very pleased with the quality of it considering i could go to my local drugstore and buy a real techniques sponge for way less and know that it actually WORKS.
Natalie D.
Seattle
Beautyblenders have become a staple for most makeup junkies, and for good reason - they have a way of applying foundation and other products that sometimes a brush just can't match. A well taken-care of BB will serve you well and can make a difficult foundation work where you otherwise would have chucked it in the bin.
My only complaint is price related. At this point, there are enough other beauty sponges on the market (practically every major brand has one now!) that $20 for a sponge you are meant to wash after every use and dispose of after three months - well, it adds up. After finding other sponges that are almost as good or comparable, I now refuse to pay full price for a BB. I'll buy them on sale for $15 or less, but no more; at that point, you're paying for the name.
Hayley H.
Chadds Ford
My beauty blender is everything! I love this thing and I love using this more than a foundation brush. Although it is pricey It I a good value because it is so light and bouncy on the skin. Compared to other alternatives I have always found the beautyblender to come out better. Compared to this beautyblender I had bought at Forever 21 I had thought that thing was amazing until I had bought the real beautyblender which had blended out my makeup very nicely and is light and bouncy. My skin type tends to be oily but sometimes becomes dry in the cheek areas.  I have no complaints with this product and I dont think my skin type affects the product at all. Overall I would splurge on the real beautyblender and it is worth every penny!
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI

The original BeautyBlender is the first makeup sponge that I've used and ever since, I've been hooked on makeup sponges.  I love how natural it makes my makeup look and I am constantly getting compliments on how "airbrushed" my skin looks.  So far, this sponge seems to go so well with all of my foundations!  (Majority of my foundations are matte/full coverage).  I did take off a star because I do dislike that it costs so much and because it does absorb a lot of product compared to the RT sponge.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
It's the OG. The G.O.A.T. Other foundation brushes, imma let you finish. But, the beauty blender has the greatest finish of all time. *mic drop* I wear NARS as my HG. But cheap me sometimes uses Maybelline FitMe. And guess what? With my beauty blender, I still look flawless. I could apply my Laura Mercier finishing powder with a fluffy brush. But I use my beauty blender, and guess what? I'm a living, breathing Instagram filter. This little spongey egg has changed my makeup life and I'm never going back. So you've heard there are cheaper "alternatives" out there. Let me stop you there. Because you were gonna make a pretty critical mistake. Don't let the haters stop ya shine. Get your coins together, and get you a beauty blender. BOO, TREAT YO SELF. I promise you'll love it.
Katherine U.
Newark, NJ
This was the first BeautyBlender I had purchased. It was soft and expanded well when dampened. It makes foundation easy to apply. This has fully turned me into a BeautyBlender user, so I use it every day now. My only complaint is I loved the color of this sponge, but when I washed it, it turned to a white shade and the pink was gone.
C. H.
This was the second beauty blender I have purchased aside from the original bright pink shade and I absolutely love it!

The light pink shade is gorgeous and it blends makeup flawlessly. I have found it can even be used for blending products in a smooth powder form and the results are flawless.

I always put water on the beautyblender before using it so my foundation applies smoother than if I applied it with a dry sponge. This is also key for powder products, if you want flawless application of products in powder form make sure you put water on the beautyblender prior to applying powder products.

I have discovered if you apply a tiny amount of water before powder products it makes application even more flawless.

If you haven’t invested in a beautyblender I highly recommend you do.
Anna C.
I love my beauty blender and use it everyday day. I received a pale pink one in my Fabfitfun Fall box and have switched from my It cosmetics foundation brush to the blender. The foundation goes on easy and smooth with no issues. I can't recommend it more. My only complaint is that the color washed out of mine rather fast and it no longer looks pale pink.
Meagan S.
I really liked this for my foundation when I first decided to splurge and buy one of these blenders. It was a little hard to clean. One night after cleaning I could still see residue on the inside and then I squeezed it and a ball of makeup popped out. I then threw it away because it seemed compromised.
Haley D.
Donaldsonville, LA
Does the color or size matter?
Karla O.
What is the best way to clean the beauty blender?
Kayla W.
Portage, IN
Are beauty blenders worth the money, or am I okay spending the $8 on a real technique sponge ?
Tiffany W.
How exactly do these work? I've used sponges before and i feel like they just soak up everything and leave nothing on my face.
Karla O.
What is the best way to clean the beauty blender?