BY BEAUTYBLENDER #17 in Makeup Sponges

Beautyblender was a game-changer upon its launch, created by celebrity make up artist Rea Ann Silva after she struggled to find a sponge that allowed her to easily apply foundation and base make up quickly and flawlessly. The Beautyblender is completely edgeless with an elliptical shape allowing it to blend across large areas, as well as reach the smaller contours of your face. Just make sure you wet it first so that the material expands and won’t absorb your product – meaning it will end up on your face, not on the sponge.

Sarah G.
Katy
It’s a beauty blender in lite pink. If you love the original, which I do, you’ll love this one. I purchased this one because the proceeds went to Breast Cancer Research at the time and I’m always down for stuff like that. But the beauty blender is my go to sponge... I use it for nearly everything, from foundation, concealer, blending contour, liquid highlighter, and even baking my under eyes. Mine always last way longer than they’re marketed to last and I wash it before every use. I have used it dry before out of laziness and you don’t get the same results so make sure you dampen it first. I still use a lot of foundation (that’s just my preference) but I don’t use as much as I would with a brush or a different sponger because it doesn’t absorb the makeup. I do highly recommend purchasing the cleanser (solid or liquid) and the cleaner mit that beauty blender sells as well. Nothing else cleans them like the stuff and it’s antibacterial so you know your putting something clean on your face. I will use these forever and ever!!!!
Victoria E.
Alington TX
I liked this product, the original beauty blender it worked so well, It was not hard like other blenders, I was super smooth and moist and I actually blends in. I got a beauty blender from a random drugstore before and the do not work as well as this one they either smudge or look patchy but this beauty blender makes you look glowing!!
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
It's the OG. The G.O.A.T. Other foundation brushes, imma let you finish. But, the beauty blender has the greatest finish of all time. *mic drop* I wear NARS as my HG. But cheap me sometimes uses Maybelline FitMe. And guess what? With my beauty blender, I still look flawless. I could apply my Laura Mercier finishing powder with a fluffy brush. But I use my beauty blender, and guess what? I'm a living, breathing Instagram filter. This little spongey egg has changed my makeup life and I'm never going back. So you've heard there are cheaper "alternatives" out there. Let me stop you there. Because you were gonna make a pretty critical mistake. Don't let the haters stop ya shine. Get your coins together, and get you a beauty blender. BOO, TREAT YO SELF. I promise you'll love it.
Asiaadadon M.
Waterbury
I wouldn’t be able to slay without it. I use my beauty blender for the basics of my makeup like foundation, concealer, cream contour and setting powder. It blends my foundation soft and smooth. I use the pointed part of the sponge to blend my concealer close to get all the creases. I use a damp beauty blender to pack in my loose powder making everything look THE BOMB.com!
Meagan S.
I really liked this for my foundation when I first decided to splurge and buy one of these blenders. It was a little hard to clean. One night after cleaning I could still see residue on the inside and then I squeezed it and a ball of makeup popped out. I then threw it away because it seemed compromised.
Hannah F.
Smyrna
Love the way this feels on my skin and I love the absorbency and how easy it is to apply my foundation and blend in my concealer. I got my beauty blender from ultra and it is one of the products that I will use on a daily basis. I have repurchased this product and will continue to do so
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
I resisted buying this for a while because it seemed so expensive. I gave in and bought it-- wow!! It really enhances my foundation and my complexion looks amazing!! Such a simple addition to my routine but makes a huge difference! If you're thinking of buying the BeautyBlender-- go for it!!!
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
Expensive, but good
I am a big fan of the RT sponge but thought I would give this one a try. I think each one has it's perks:

Real Techniques
- MUCH cheaper
- MUCH easier to clean (I can't for the life of me get my foundation/concealer stains out of my BB, despite washing it every second day)

Beauty Blender
- definitely much better for blending under-eye concealer, as the tip is much more tapered than the RT
- bouncier? (if that makes sense)...

Aside from these, I don't notice a difference in terms of application. I disagree with the review that says the RT is softer. When damp, the BB feels much more cushion-y. Considering the price difference, I would go with RT if you are on a budget. If not, I think you will be happy with the BB splurge!
Kayla B.
Ecorse, MI
My makeup never looks as good as it does when I use my beauty blender. It gives me such a flawless airbrush finish but still gives my the coverage I need. Its flawless and I can't say enough about this. It blends out so well but you really need to dampen it. 100% recommend to everyone.
Alison M.
Blends makeup to a natural finish which I love. Does not absorb much product when used properly. I love how this product blended my foundation, it looks natural and not cakey or streaky. My foundation really looked great thanks to beautyblender, there is no other makeup sponge like it.
Haley D.
Donaldsonville, LA
Does the color or size matter?
Karla O.
What is the best way to clean the beauty blender?
Kayla W.
Portage, IN
Are beauty blenders worth the money, or am I okay spending the $8 on a real technique sponge ?
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
How does one go about cleaning their beauty blender?
Ripa C.