BY BEAUTYBLENDER #1 in Makeup Sponges

Now, the award-winning makeup sponge is available in a fun limited edition canister--fit for any beauty queen!

Beloved by makeup gurus around the globe; you, too, can master the blend with the application tool that started it all. The super soft aqua-activated™ sponge creates an even blend and absorbs minimal product so your favorite formula lands on your complexion, not your sponge. Its edgeless shape blurs out any imperfections for a seamless finish.

The unique edgeless shape and exclusive material available only with beautyblender® ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use with foundations, powders and any other complexion product. Insider Tip: Load product such as liquid foundation, onto the slender tip of the blender vs. the round end, then lightly stipple the tip onto the skin. Use the larger rounded end for loose powders (yes, you can use a damp blender for powders!). Use your finger to flick off excess powder before application. Brushes work like a broom, sweeping product over the face. beautyblender gives you more precise, targeted application.

beautyblender is easy to use: simply wet.squeeze.bounce your way to makeup perfection!
wet. beautyblender with water
squeeze. out the excess liquid, using a towel if available
bounce. foundation, powder or any other complexion product across the face for flawless results
cleanse. after each use to help maintain the integrity of the blender's exclusive material.
replace. and never miss a bounce! We recommend replacing your beautyblender every 3 months.
Our blendercleanser formulas offer:
•protection against 99.7% of harmful germs-even if stains are left behind**
•continuous protection from 99.9% of harmful germs 24hrs after washing-even if stains are left behind
** after 1 minute of washing

• Do you guys wet your the original beautyblender® beauty q...418 Answers
  • Everyone please play, I want to see your answers! Like a ...411 Answers
  • Is this worth buying? I normally just apply makeup with m...83 Answers
the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original
  • "I received my Beauty Blender as a gift for Christmas and have used it non-stop! I have foundation brushes but I always opt for the easy to use BB instead! It makes my foundation absorb better for a more natural looking flawless finish. The pointed tip makes dabbing on concealer under my eyes easy and fast every time. Although it is a bit pricey, it's results are definitely worth the splurge. Also great for using with mattifying primers as they tend to be quick-drying. Just wet it and watch it double in size! Helps me to not overuse or waste product! Love and highly recommend!" in 2867 reviews
Libby J.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Sephora
The original BeautyBlender is one of the very best beauty sponges! It really is hard to find an alternative choice that truly compares. This sponge works well both dry and wet, but I prefer to use it wet. I like to use the sponge to smooth out my foundation and concealer before applying my setting powder. The sponge is super soft and very easy to mold and manage to fit in small spaces, like around your nose and inner eye corner. I have been using a beauty blender for years and honestly I don’t think I could manage without one. I own several including the Pure BeautyBlender Sponge & the Pro BeautyBlender Sponge. The only sponge I think that comes close in comparison, but is definitely heavier and not quite as soft, is the Real Techniques Beauty Sponge. I give this product a 5 star by the way cause it is absolutely amazing, makes my makeup look flawless, and lasts a very long time before it starts to breakdown and I need to repurchase.
Kristen K.
Austin, TX
LOVE the Beauty Blender for applying foundation. I'm not like one of those who thinks this is the be all, end all, holy grail status too, but it works really well and definitely gives a nice finish. The other sponge dupes are not even close. No comparison! Also, I find my coverage is more even, not at all streaky, and less dry-patchy when I use the Beauty Blender versus most brushes. Sometimes I have to smooth it out a little with a kabuki brush or something, but for the most part, the Beauty Blender does a good job. I don't use it for undereye concealer, though. I've found it doesn't work as well in that department. Oh, and it can be a real pain to clean, just fyi. It's freaking IMPOSSIBLE without the Beauty Blender solid cleanser, and even with that, it ain't easy, lemme tell ya. But overall, def worth the money and does a wonderful job at foundation application.
Josie M.
NOTHING TOPS THE ORIGINAL BEAUTY BLENDER. I’ve tried nearly every other brand of beauty sponge and I can tell you. Don’t waste your money! The original beauty blender is lighter, airier and will apply your makeup more beautifully than any other sponge out there. Trust me - I’ve tried and not one compares. I have about 8 of these original beauty blenders in different sizes and I cannot leave the house with one one in my bag. I use it for my foundation, for my powder, for my under eye setting powder and also to set my makeup spray or touch up and blend throughout the day. This is a must have for anyone applying makeup. You have to have this if you wear makeup! The soap they sell with it makes the sponges like new so I highly suggest buying that to clean them also. :)
Cheyenne J.
Sioux City
I used this color of sponge for almost 2 years when I first started doing my makeup and loved it, but then I discovered the pro version. This one is slightly less dense than the black one and tends to bleed pink dye with each wash until it’s almost falling apart. It holds up well, probably even better than the pro version, but does trap stains quite easily. They’re removable with intense cleaning (we’re talking microwave-level), but the staining really bothers me. It seems trivial but I’m a very aesthetically-focused person and a clean-but-dirty sponge gets under my skin. The pro version solves this problem beautifully! I used these while I had them, but won’t purposefully go out and purchase the pink variation again.
Cierra P.
Oviedo, FL
I thought that buying the original beauty blender was going to be a rip off but I bought 2 for $30 at costco. I love this sponge and it works great. I personally prefer it to other sponges because it is so soft and doesn't absorb nearly as much product as other sponges. I clean my blender with dawn original dish soap and dial gold liquid hand soap. Dawn to get the foundation out and dial to get rid of any unwanted bacteria. Its kind of a pain to clean since you need to clean it over and over to get all of the foundation out, but its amazing and I'd recommend.  Liquid Dial Dial Liquid Gold Antimicrobial Soap 7-1/2ozDawn Ultra Original, 8 Fl Oz
N I.
Choctaw
I tried many different brands of sponge blenders before finally committing to the original Beautyblender - and I wish I hadn’t waited so long to try it. It expertly applies foundations with flawless coverage. I’ve used it with liquid, cream, and wax based foundations, as well as using it to bake powder and it’s absolutely perfect. Originally i thought the price was a bit out of my budget, but after trying several other brands I realised it was well worth the price. I clean my blender every other day to prevent bacteria build up and it takes less than 5 minutes. I would highly recommend the Beautyblender.
Chelsi L.
Corinth
I loved this product - it applied my foundation like a dream, but ultimately it is a sponge, it does collect bacteria, and I had to end my relationship with the BB.

It was a great run, BB. You beautiful curves, your on-point point, your pink, cheerful color. But alas, you're too expensive to replace regularly. Your color bled when I would wash you, and I had to move on to cheaper pastures. It wasn't you, it was me.

If I ever have extra cash to spare I will definitely repurchase. But in the meantime, I will continue to use a drug store brand that performs similarly.
Alexa L.
The best beauty sponge you can find. No other sponge can beat the beauty blender. It has the perfect bounce to it when applying makeup and doesn’t suck up a lot of product. (Don’t forget to dampen your songs before applying makeup). It’s a little pricier and there are other sponges that can compare with this but if you’re a serious makeup lover, this is a staple to have in your bag. I use it for foundation when I want full coverage and blending out my concealer. This is always in my travel bag because I can take out all of the brushes I typically use and just bring this!
Caroline S.
New Orleans, LA
This product has converted me from a brush user to a sponge user.  I love dampening my beautyblender and using it to put on liquid foundation.  It makes my makeup look so natural while also getting full coverage.  I wish these sponges lasted longer or game with more to a pack because I do notice them getting dirty very quickly.  But I will continue to use and love a beautyblender.
Hanya M.
The original beauty blender is innovative and effective. It blends out all kinds of makeup, including foundation, blush, concealer. It can be used with any cream or liquid products and is easy to clean. This is a staple product for any makeup lover or makeup artist. I love the beauty blender and ive purchased many over the past few years. I definitely recommend purchasing the original beauty blender
🥀 M.
Do you guys wet your the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original when applying foundation, or use it dry?
Kelli B.
Pearl, MS
Everyone please play, I want to see your answers! Like a few things on my page and I’ll do the same! 🍭🦋🌸 👰🏻Marriages: 🍼Children: 🐰Pets right now: 🚑Surgeries: ✒Tattoos: 👂🏼Piercings: 🔫Shot a gun: ✋🏼Quit a job: 📺Ever been on TV: 🏝Been to an island: 🚘What do you drive: ✈️Flown on a plane: 🚙Hit a deer: 😥Someone cried over you: ❤Fallen in love: 🚑Rode in an ambulance: 🎤Sang karaoke: ❄Ice Skating: 🏄Been surfing: 🛳Been on a Cruise: 🚲Rode a motorcycle: 🐴Rode a horse: 😲Almost died: 🏥Stayed in a hospital: January 27th- 🍽Favorite fruit: 🌓Morning or night: 🌈Favorite color: 📲Last Phone call: 📱Last text from: 🎫Last live concerts: 🏀 Favorite sport: 🍽 Favorite pie: 🍕 Pizza Topping: 🐱 Cats or Dogs: 🌞 Favorite Season: the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink originalAnastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kittarte™ shape tape contour concealerUrban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Is this worth buying? I normally just apply makeup with my fingers.
Erika C.
Clawson , MI
How long does one beauty blender last for? And how easy is it to clean?
Tiffany R.
Does this really live up to its hype? And worth the money?

Sephora