BY BEAUTYBLENDER #2 in Makeup Sponges

Now, the award-winning makeup sponge is available in a fun limited edition canister--fit for any beauty queen!

Beloved by makeup gurus around the globe; you, too, can master the blend with the application tool that started it all. The super soft aqua-activated™ sponge creates an even blend and absorbs minimal product so your favorite formula lands on your complexion, not your sponge. Its edgeless shape blurs out any imperfections for a seamless finish.

The unique edgeless shape and exclusive material available only with beautyblender® ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use with foundations, powders and any other complexion product. Insider Tip: Load product such as liquid foundation, onto the slender tip of the blender vs. the round end, then lightly stipple the tip onto the skin. Use the larger rounded end for loose powders (yes, you can use a damp blender for powders!). Use your finger to flick off excess powder before application. Brushes work like a broom, sweeping product over the face. beautyblender gives you more precise, targeted application.

beautyblender is easy to use: simply wet.squeeze.bounce your way to makeup perfection!
wet. beautyblender with water
squeeze. out the excess liquid, using a towel if available
bounce. foundation, powder or any other complexion product across the face for flawless results
cleanse. after each use to help maintain the integrity of the blender's exclusive material.
replace. and never miss a bounce! We recommend replacing your beautyblender every 3 months.
Our blendercleanser formulas offer:
•protection against 99.7% of harmful germs-even if stains are left behind**
•continuous protection from 99.9% of harmful germs 24hrs after washing-even if stains are left behind
** after 1 minute of washing

• Do you guys wet your the original beautyblender® beauty q...420 Answers
  • Everyone please play, I want to see your answers! Like a ...411 Answers
  • Is this worth buying? I normally just apply makeup with m...83 Answers
the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original

Start your review of the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I received my Beauty Blender as a gift for Christmas and have used it non-stop! I have foundation brushes but I always opt for the easy to use BB instead! It makes my foundation absorb better for a more natural looking flawless finish. The pointed tip makes dabbing on concealer under my eyes easy and fast every time. Although it is a bit pricey, it's results are definitely worth the splurge. Also great for using with mattifying primers as they tend to be quick-drying. Just wet it and watch it double in size! Helps me to not overuse or waste product! Love and highly recommend!" in 2867 reviews
Paul S.
North Olmsted, OH
This is the beauty blender that started them all. With that said, there are a lot of other sponges that I’ve used that work just as good as this one does and they also cost a heck of a lot less. You’re really “paying for the name” when you buy one of these. Save yourself the struggle of trying to get one of these completely cleaned by hand and try this trick instead: squirt some dish soap in a mug and fill it 2/3 with warm water, and mix. Submerge the beauty blender so it’s completely covered by the water. Place the mug in the microwave (uncovered) and “cook” it on high for 1 minute. Let the mug cool in the microwave for a minute. Remove the blender from the mug and squeeze out the water and rinse it. Dump the mug of water and repeat that same process with fresh dish soap water one more time and you will have a beauty blender that is as clean as it was the first day you used it!
Chary O.
CHARLOTTE , NC
I like the idea of this blender, but either it's not meant for my highly-imperfect skin, or I'm doing it wrong.

Oh, and even a semi-decent application isn't necessarily "better" than finger application. My fingers can leave tiny streaks, as can brushes. Swirling a brush tends to use way too much product for my liking (I mean more product ends up in the bristles of a stipple brush, than on the skin). As you bounce the Beauty Blender around your face, it leaves a stippled appearance, like sponge painting. I can't say any one method is significantly better than another, in terms of how my foundation looks.

I have better results applying a thin layer of some sort of oil control sunscreen, and smoothing less than a pea sized amount of foundation for my entire face. Takes a minute. No wetting then washing, rinsing, and drying a sponge blender. Plus, the result is generally better, imo.

I'm glad I bought the original Beauty Blender, otherwise I'd always be wondering if a knock-off blender was to blame for my ho-hum results. Still, I'm glad can choose to keep trying to get it right. Easy to wash and dry. Looks cute
Kristen K.
Austin, TX
LOVE the Beauty Blender for applying foundation. I'm not like one of those who thinks this is the be all, end all, holy grail status too, but it works really well and definitely gives a nice finish. The other sponge dupes are not even close. No comparison! Also, I find my coverage is more even, not at all streaky, and less dry-patchy when I use the Beauty Blender versus most brushes. Sometimes I have to smooth it out a little with a kabuki brush or something, but for the most part, the Beauty Blender does a good job. I don't use it for undereye concealer, though. I've found it doesn't work as well in that department. Oh, and it can be a real pain to clean, just fyi. It's freaking IMPOSSIBLE without the Beauty Blender solid cleanser, and even with that, it ain't easy, lemme tell ya. But overall, def worth the money and does a wonderful job at foundation application.
Kat A.
Long Island, NY
Changed the makeup game forever! You can wet this sponge or use it dry, I prefer to wet it so it’s damp and squeeze the water out, but spray it with a setting spray or facial spray to use when applying my foundation &concealer. I no longer use a brush to apply my foundation or concealer &have even been using this to even set my face with powder as well lately &love this method! My makeup looks so much more natural yet still am able to get the coverage I want. I feel more in control of what I’m doing and where I want product to go with this. It’s also a lot cheaper than a brush &if you just ring it out with water after every use it pretty much cleans itself. Highly recommend to everyone!! the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original
Cheyenne J.
Sioux City
I used this color of sponge for almost 2 years when I first started doing my makeup and loved it, but then I discovered the pro version. This one is slightly less dense than the black one and tends to bleed pink dye with each wash until it’s almost falling apart. It holds up well, probably even better than the pro version, but does trap stains quite easily. They’re removable with intense cleaning (we’re talking microwave-level), but the staining really bothers me. It seems trivial but I’m a very aesthetically-focused person and a clean-but-dirty sponge gets under my skin. The pro version solves this problem beautifully! I used these while I had them, but won’t purposefully go out and purchase the pink variation again.
Cierra P.
Oviedo, FL
I thought that buying the original beauty blender was going to be a rip off but I bought 2 for $30 at costco. I love this sponge and it works great. I personally prefer it to other sponges because it is so soft and doesn't absorb nearly as much product as other sponges. I clean my blender with dawn original dish soap and dial gold liquid hand soap. Dawn to get the foundation out and dial to get rid of any unwanted bacteria. Its kind of a pain to clean since you need to clean it over and over to get all of the foundation out, but its amazing and I'd recommend.  Liquid Dial Dial Liquid Gold Antimicrobial Soap 7-1/2ozDawn Ultra Original, 8 Fl Oz
N I.
Choctaw
I tried many different brands of sponge blenders before finally committing to the original Beautyblender - and I wish I hadn’t waited so long to try it. It expertly applies foundations with flawless coverage. I’ve used it with liquid, cream, and wax based foundations, as well as using it to bake powder and it’s absolutely perfect. Originally i thought the price was a bit out of my budget, but after trying several other brands I realised it was well worth the price. I clean my blender every other day to prevent bacteria build up and it takes less than 5 minutes. I would highly recommend the Beautyblender.
Chelsi L.
Corinth
I loved this product - it applied my foundation like a dream, but ultimately it is a sponge, it does collect bacteria, and I had to end my relationship with the BB.

It was a great run, BB. You beautiful curves, your on-point point, your pink, cheerful color. But alas, you're too expensive to replace regularly. Your color bled when I would wash you, and I had to move on to cheaper pastures. It wasn't you, it was me.

If I ever have extra cash to spare I will definitely repurchase. But in the meantime, I will continue to use a drug store brand that performs similarly.
Andrea C.
This is honestly my favorite beauty tool to use when applying liquid makeup. I have a whole jar of these and constantly purchase new releases. I usually wash mine everyday and like to rinse it cold afterwards and squeeze. I apply foundation with these ones and concealer, but they have smaller ones which I use for more preside areas where I need to contour. I know for some people it isn’t a hit, so I really think it depends on how you use it and how your skin and makeup blends with it. I personally can’t stand using a brush for my cream makeup as I find it just leaves me streaky.
Alexa L.
The best beauty sponge you can find. No other sponge can beat the beauty blender. It has the perfect bounce to it when applying makeup and doesn’t suck up a lot of product. (Don’t forget to dampen your songs before applying makeup). It’s a little pricier and there are other sponges that can compare with this but if you’re a serious makeup lover, this is a staple to have in your bag. I use it for foundation when I want full coverage and blending out my concealer. This is always in my travel bag because I can take out all of the brushes I typically use and just bring this!
🥀 M.
Do you guys wet your the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original when applying foundation, or use it dry?
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
Is this worth buying? I normally just apply makeup with my fingers.
Erika C.
Clawson , MI
How long does one beauty blender last for? And how easy is it to clean?
Tiffany R.
Does this really live up to its hype? And worth the money?

Sephora