BY BEAUTYBLENDER #2 in Makeup Sponges

Now, the award-winning makeup sponge is available in a fun limited edition canister--fit for any beauty queen!

Beloved by makeup gurus around the globe; you, too, can master the blend with the application tool that started it all. The super soft aqua-activated™ sponge creates an even blend and absorbs minimal product so your favorite formula lands on your complexion, not your sponge. Its edgeless shape blurs out any imperfections for a seamless finish.

The unique edgeless shape and exclusive material available only with beautyblender® ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use with foundations, powders and any other complexion product. Insider Tip: Load product such as liquid foundation, onto the slender tip of the blender vs. the round end, then lightly stipple the tip onto the skin. Use the larger rounded end for loose powders (yes, you can use a damp blender for powders!). Use your finger to flick off excess powder before application. Brushes work like a broom, sweeping product over the face. beautyblender gives you more precise, targeted application.

beautyblender is easy to use: simply wet.squeeze.bounce your way to makeup perfection!
wet. beautyblender with water
squeeze. out the excess liquid, using a towel if available
bounce. foundation, powder or any other complexion product across the face for flawless results
cleanse. after each use to help maintain the integrity of the blender's exclusive material.
replace. and never miss a bounce! We recommend replacing your beautyblender every 3 months.
Our blendercleanser formulas offer:
•protection against 99.7% of harmful germs-even if stains are left behind**
•continuous protection from 99.9% of harmful germs 24hrs after washing-even if stains are left behind
** after 1 minute of washing

• Do you guys wet your the original beautyblender® beauty q...414 Answers
  • Everyone please play, I want to see your answers! Like a ...411 Answers
  • Is this worth buying? I normally just apply makeup with m...81 Answers
the original beautyblender® beauty queen limited edition pink original
  • "I received my Beauty Blender as a gift for Christmas and have used it non-stop! I have foundation brushes but I always opt for the easy to use BB instead! It makes my foundation absorb better for a more natural looking flawless finish. The pointed tip makes dabbing on concealer under my eyes easy and fast every time. Although it is a bit pricey, it's results are definitely worth the splurge. Also great for using with mattifying primers as they tend to be quick-drying. Just wet it and watch it double in size! Helps me to not overuse or waste product! Love and highly recommend!" in 2867 reviews
Natalie t.
Seattle
If you haven't tried the beautyblender, you need to right now even with the $20 price tag.  Over the years I've used everything from my fingers to cotton rounds, other application sponges, and brushes.  None of those methods really gave me the result I wanted despite my best efforts.  SO I started using this about a year ago and I was deeply skeptical when I did due to all the hype.  After a couple uses, though, I understood all of the great reviews.

The best thing about the beautyblender is how even and thorough the coverage is across the face when applying foundation.  The result is a glowing, dewy finish that I've never been able to get with another applicator.  The cleaning process is pretty quick and easy and as long as you keep it clean, it can be used for a few months before needing to be replaced.  Since it's cleaned regularly it's also a heck of a lot more hygenic than some of the other options (most notably, fingers).  It can be used with creams and powders so it's good for foundation, concealer, blush, highlighters, etc.  I've found that the pointed end of it is sufficient for reaching smaller, more recessed areas such as the inner corner of the eye and that it doesn't absorb much product-- there's no more waste than with other applicators.

There are some drawbacks to using this. Most notably, storing it, but there are various holders you can find on many online retailers including Amazon for a few dollars.  The other of course is that it does need to be washed and rinsed with each use to keep it clean and also to use it wet but once I got used to it that became a non issue overall.  It does mean that more money has to be spent on a cleanser and the sponge itself is expensive overall.

The drawbacks are absolutely outweighed by the benefits and I will be continuing to use it and recommend it to anyone else.
Eve D.
Las Vegas, NV
The new limited edition 'Beauty Queen' packaging is so glam and cute; I'm a beauty queen so really appreciate the limited edition packaging <3 I switched to the Beauty Blender 2-3 years ago and my makeup bag's never without it. Before using the Beauty Blender I was using Kevin Aucoin and Armani's foundation brushes. The difference with the Beauty Blender is that you can really control how much coverage you have, it doesn't create brushmarks or streaks, and is easy to clean. I've never had a problem with the pink dye coming out.

I use it for both my foundation (liquid and airbrush) and under eye concealer as the tip makes getting into the corners of the eyes and around the nose easy with no missed spots. The best way to use it is either to apply your liquid foundation with your fingers first then bounce and/or roll the damp beauty blender to evenly distribute product. With the airbrush, I spray on my face then dab the beauty blender over my face before spraying product directly to the sponge and applying that to areas I want more coverage such as my nose. If people are saying it eats up product, they're probably using the sponge dry; which of course will make it absorb the product which is why using it damp is so important.

Also, be sure to clean your beauty blender with your keep.it.clean mitt or solid cleanser after each use to prevent the build-up of bacteria.

I received this product for free for testing purposes. the original beautyblender® beauty queen limited edition pink original
Erin B.
Oceanside, CA
The original and still very best beauty product applicator out there! I’ve used beautyblenders before. I’ve used dupes. I’ve used my fingers, Dollar Tree sponges, etc. Just about everything under the sun. I bought my first beautyblender a few years back, for $20. When that one was no longer usable, I couldn’t justify the price within my budget so I went for a Real Techniques pack of two (essentially dupes). The next beautyblender I ever owned was a Christmas gift, and when that one was finished I, once again, was not in a financial position to spend $20 on a sponge.I’m a casual makeup wearer. In college, I wore a full face almost every day, but now I’m more of a wear-it-for-the-occasion kind of girl. I had such an occasion yesterday as it was my boyfriend’s birthday and we were staying on the Queen Mary (post coming soon). I used one of the blenders I’d been sent to blend my foundation, concealer, blush, and bronzer (I forgot my brushes).It worked just as I remembered. While it absorbs some product, its texture and application really cannot be matched. It’s not too bouncy, like some dupes, and is soft to the touch.
Angela T.
San Leandro, CA
I received this complimentary for an honest review. Previously to the beauty blender, I was using a knock off sponge I had bought on amazon. It did the job, but my foundation never looked as good as it did when I used the beauty blender. With the knock off one, my foundation would appear somewhat patchy. But the beauty blender works so well blending in foundation, applying cream contour or cream highlight, as well as using for baking and other things. I especially love it for baking under my eyes, as the tip is perfect to get in the corners! The shape also make it replay easy to blend my concealer as well.

I didn’t have any trouble cleaning my beauty blender at all. The sponge is really easy to clean with the blender cleanser solid. It is by far the best sponge and brush cleaner I’ve used and is now the only cleanser I use for my makeup tools. The keep.it.clean also make it really easy to get makeup out of my sponges and brushes. Previously, I was using a silicon fave scrubber to clean my brushes, but the keep.it.clean is a great size to make and makes is a lot faster to clean my tools.

However, if you cannot afford a beauty blender, the knock off ones on amazon or the sponges from realtechniques also work well! And for cleaning, baby shampoo also works wonders at cleaning brushes and sponges! the original beautyblender® blendercleanser® solid®
Aaliyah M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this product! It blends in my foundation seamlessly even though I have combo flaky skin with breakouts. I love how it smooths down dry patches rather than emphasizing them. It gets much bigger when damp and yet does not absorb all of your makeup. This has the bounciest texture I have encountered in a blending sponge. It is not too firm but still durable enough to last. To all of the people experiencing tears, you have probably been digging your nails into it unconsciously. It is so squishy and easy to do as it is and much more so when you are focusing on getting an even blend. I wash mine with anti-bacterial dawn mixed with virgin coconut oil(to break down the foundation) and massage in until I see the foundation is gone and then rinse until no more bubbles come out. PLEASE DO NOT use face wash that contains salicylic acid or glycolic acid to wash it. These WILL break down your sponge. I like to dry mine laying sideways on the top of the container it comes in. If you lay it fat end down, like they instruct, moisture gets trapped and mold could potentially grow. Make sure to squeeze out all the water you can with a clean, dry towel first to speed drying time so that water does not sit for too long inside it. I find it cleans easiest right after I finish using it. The reason I took off a star is that $20 is pretty pricey for a sponge that needs replacing every 3 months. Also the dye bleeds whenever you wash it. And it could be maybe slightly less firm. But, overall, I love it!
Kayla V.
Temecula , CA
I received my beauty blender in the mail from influenster they send me free stuff to try and review for free, I was super excited when I saw that it was a box full of beauty blenders, I love the beauty blender that they sent me it's very soft way better than the other ones that I've had in the past, I've also noticed that it moisturizes my skin it makes it feel very soft after I apply my liquid foundation, I have very dry skin so I'm happy that It leave my face feeling moisturized . the only thing I dislike is that holds a lot of my makeup in the sponge. They also sent, cleansers to clean my beauty blenders, and a cleansing mitt to also try. I dislike the cleansing mitt it tore one of my beauty blenders, thank goodness I tried it on one of my oldder beauty blender before I used it on my new ones. But overall I love the beauty blenders that they sent me for free, I feel like a Beauty Queen 👑
Jamie M.
Gainesville
The sponge give the most even and natural looking coverage. I would suggest that if you are using a more liquid, sheer foundation, that you dot it onto your face first then blend with the beautyblender as the more liquid the foundation the more the beautyblender will soak up so it can eat through your product, but if you dot it on or apply with a brush first then you don't use up as much product but you still get that amazing blend. For me cleaning has been easy, I clean it after every use and just use dish soap, it has lasted me a year now with no signs of tearing. They say you should replace it more often than that but I also sanitize mine once a week and I can't see any signs of bacteria growth and there is no kind of smell, just keep up with cleaning it on a regular basis. This also works great if you think your face looks a little powdery, you can just take your damp blender and lightly go over everything. I use it for liquid highlights as well and I love it for that. Blends out any liquid or cream makeup like a dream. Like I said, the only down side is that it can eat up a ton of your product if you have a very fluid foundation so if you are using a liquid tint or something like that it might be best to stick to using your hands.
P M.
Marietta, GA
I was so excited to receive a bunch of these the original beautyblender® beauty queen limited edition pink original s for free in my VoxBox! I had been eyeing them after hearing so much about them so it was a pleasant surprise to get these in the mail considering they're so expensive. I followed all the directions (wetting the sponge, squeezing out the water, drying it) and then used it to apply foundation. However I felt like I was wasting a lot of product as the sponge was absorbing most of it! I seemed to get better coverage applying with my fingers as I was doing before. I didn't want to give up though so I tried it with concealer instead. I think it may be a little better with concealer, blush, or highlighter, but again I felt like I was wasting product. When I squeezed the sponge I saw a TON of product come out - all of which could have been on my face instead.... I feel like I'm better off using my fingers or brushes to distribute/blend my makeup. I really wanted to love this and I'm still wondering if I can put it to some other use... Maybe this is better for powders? My foundation, concealer and highlighter are all liquid so I think the sponge isn't the best for liquid makeup
Rhonda M.
I tried real techniques before I bought the beauty blender. I absolutely love this product. I use my blender wet 95% of the time. I use it dry when I’m not in my makeup room or around my sink. I think the trick is using it properly to get a flawless look from using it. This is made for high definition makeup. It has a soft texture and each one of these sponges are handcrafted. When you wet, bounce, and twist this beauty blender your makeup has a flawless blended look. These things were made to be used to be wet. When applying your makeup with the blender it pushes the makeup into the pores. I think when we use brushes it gives us a brush stroke and doesn’t get into the pores like the beauty blender. The makeup looks so dewy not cakey or heavy when using the beauty blender. If you have scars, freckles, age spots, or other this really gets your foundation over these imperfections and make it easier to hide them. You can also use your setting powders or concealer with these beauty blenders because everything goes on and smoothly. You need to replace them after three months. Use your cleanser after each use.
Insha K.
For all the hype that the beautyblender gets, I do think it lived up to my expectations. A beautyblender can be used for all the liquid and cream makeup in your routine: concealer, foundation, contour, etc. I think the biggest difference between using one of these and using a brush is that the beautyblender gives your makeup a well-blended, seamless finish. In pictures, it makes my foundation look like it's just my natural skin. I think it's also really easy to learn how to use and there's a greater level of control for detail areas such as around your nose (especially when it comes to contour). I would say that the price tag does seem a little excessive. For 2-3 beautyblenders, you could just buy an entire brush set. But I guess the advantage is that this one tool can be used in multiple ways. I've also noticed that I don't have to use as much product as I would with a brush because it doesn't absorb anything.
Pictured:
1. The original beauty blender that I received in my vox box complementary from Influenster
2. My makeup when using the beautyblender for my foundation, concealer, and contour.
#LongLiveTheBBQueen #complementary #contest
🥀 M.
Kelli B.
Pearl, MS
Everyone please play, I want to see your answers! Like a few things on my page and I’ll do the same! 🍭🦋🌸 👰🏻Marriages: 🍼Children: 🐰Pets right now: 🚑Surgeries: ✒Tattoos: 👂🏼Piercings: 🔫Shot a gun: ✋🏼Quit a job: 📺Ever been on TV: 🏝Been to an island: 🚘What do you drive: ✈️Flown on a plane: 🚙Hit a deer: 😥Someone cried over you: ❤Fallen in love: 🚑Rode in an ambulance: 🎤Sang karaoke: ❄Ice Skating: 🏄Been surfing: 🛳Been on a Cruise: 🚲Rode a motorcycle: 🐴Rode a horse: 😲Almost died: 🏥Stayed in a hospital: January 27th- 🍽Favorite fruit: 🌓Morning or night: 🌈Favorite color: 📲Last Phone call: 📱Last text from: 🎫Last live concerts: 🏀 Favorite sport: 🍽 Favorite pie: 🍕 Pizza Topping: 🐱 Cats or Dogs: 🌞 Favorite Season: the original beautyblender® beauty queen limited edition pink originalAnastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kittarte Shape Tape Contour ConcealerUrban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
Is this worth buying? I normally just apply makeup with my fingers.
Erika C.
Clawson , MI
How long does one beauty blender last for? And how easy is it to clean?
Tiffany R.
Does this really live up to its hype? And worth the money?