the original beautyblender® bbf uploaded by Lundyn W.the original beautyblender® bbf uploaded by Elizabeth A.

BY BEAUTYBLENDER

Give one. Keep one. Blend. Repeat.

Limited-edition heart-shaped packaging breaks apart so you can give the gift of an unbeatable bounce to your bestie.

With two original beautyblender® makeup sponges and blendercleanser® samples, this set is the key to show your bestie to never settle for less than the ultimate in flawless makeup application.

Give one. Keep one. Blend. Repeat. With the soft, exclusive material from beautyblender, your friend will be hooked from the first bounce. Like your friendship, the beautyblender quality cannot be duplicated, so, you both will be putting your best face forward.

Both fun and functional, you’ll fall in love with the heart shaped packaging which allows you to store your blender. Plus, the perforated back allows for air circulation so your blender can dry properly.

What else you need to know:
The unique edgeless shape and exclusive material available only with beautyblender® ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use with foundations, powders and any other complexion product.

beautyblender's unique material is aqua-activated. When wet, it expands to about twice its size and becomes super soft to create an even, smooth blend & bounce, returning to its original size when it air dries.

beautyblender has chosen to use non-toxic, water-soluble dyes. For this reason, your beautyblender may shed dye for the first couple of washes – similar to a pair of blue jeans. Once you squeeze the water out of the beautyblender, the excess dye is removed as well. The dye does not transfer to the skin.

This product is a nine time Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Hand finished in the USA.

• Is this worth to buy?3 Answers
  • I've heard so many mixed reviews about the beauty blender...1 Answers
Xochilt H.
Clinton, UT
Love love love!!!! Never will blending be the same!! Just got mine and oh my gosh! It is so soft and so different than the other brands! It is more pricey than other but I am telling you it works! I use mine damp and dry at times and both make my tiny bit of foundation go a long way! Doesn’t leave my face looking cakey! Leaves an airbrush finish and that is why I will always buy this brand!
Amanda L.
Los Angeles
This set comes with two beauty blenders and a cleanser bar for 40$, so essentially the cleanser is free. I wish it were a little bit more of a discount cause that doesn’t really feel like a value set to me. The beauty blender works well and blends make-up great, but at 20$ a pop I am curious to try the cheaper dupe sponges out there like Real Techniques that is less than 10$.
Shawna B.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
If anyone would have told me that all blender sponges are created equal, I would have to say no. Ive used ALL types of blenders and this one by far exceeds them all. I would have never thought it but it’s true. It’s worth the price and the payoff is amazing and my skin looks absolutely perfect. Just remember to “slightly” bounce the blender over your foundation and not drag it, it makes all the difference.
Rose S.
Belgium
I loved using these to blend out my foundation, but since I don’t wear foundation that much and I leave them sit with my makeup for half a year, they got moldy or grew like black spots on it. Yes I did wash them, so I am unsure of what happened. Not cool when they costed so much money, otherwise they are great to use to apply.
Alina M.
Lynnwood , WA
Great sponge. Works better then any other. There are 2 other brand sponges that I also like and use (one israeli brand AWBmakeup and one Studio basics - I think they are also good and I can recomend them) , but all others - even dont try them - it does work the same .  Or they will be bad or they are ok , but for very short time...
Amelia B.
Troy, NY
Beauty Blenders are the holy grail of beauty tools!! Perfect for face makeup application whether you use liquid or powder. Great coverage and gives a nice airbrush effect. The tip of the sponge makes applying under eye concealer a breeze.

Only giving 3 starts because this set specifically is not a value set, just cute packaging. Retailing at $40, there is no difference between buying this and buying 2 sponges individually.
Brianna S.
I have been a longtime user of the beautyblender. It applies my makeup quickly and blends it out very well. However, it is quite pricey for a beauty sponge, making me hesitant to repurchase it when there are so many other beauty sponges on the market!
Heather W.
New Hope, PA
A beauty sponge is definitely my favorite way to apply foundation!! I love the beauty blender however I've discovered a sponge at Bed Bath and Beyond that's $5.99 and is exactly the same as the beauty blender!!
Stephanie F.
Las Vegas
Such a cute set! Nothing compares to the original beautyblender® bbf. I’ve tried plenty of “dupes” and the money I saved just wasn’t worth it. I have a stash of these to swap out every few months and my foundation, powder, blush and highlight has never looked better. Forget the imitation blenders. This is the only real deal and I will use it as long as I wear makeup, so pretty much into the grave!
Courtney B.
These are the best beauty blenders! So soft and squishy to get every part of your face and neck. It's intended to be used wet, and it works great that way. But I use it dry and it still works great!
Is this worth to buy?
Nichole L.
Brockton, MA
I've heard so many mixed reviews about the beauty blender. my concern with foundation and concealer is it always tends to look dry and flaky. does the beauty blender prevent this?