The Original Beautyblender

The first, the best, the original

Get a flawless blend with the award-winning, premier edgeless, reusable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator, in classic pink. The exclusive aqua-activated™ material provides an airbrushed application and absorbs minimal product, so your favorite formula lands on your complexion, not your sponge. This category-creator is a 13-time Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Would u recommend this to other
What are some affordable dupes of the OG beauty blender?
How do you get to tier 9? Please
Start your review of The Original Beautyblender!
Product Highlights
I received my Beauty Blender as a gift for Christmas and have used it non-stop! I have foundation brushes but I always opt for the easy to use BB instead! It makes my foundation absorb better for a more natural looking flawless finish. The pointed tip makes dabbing on concealer under my eyes easy and fast every time. Although it is a bit pricey, it's results are definitely worth the splurge. Also great for using with mattifying primers as they tend to be quick-drying. Just wet it and watch it double in size! Helps me to not overuse or waste product! Love and highly recommend!in reviews
Shayla  V.
Riverside, CA
The Original Beautyblender uploaded by Shayla  V.
I love this sponge! nothing compares to this brand !  I can’t wait to try the rest of the products I received from this brand in my influencer box.
Nahbi D.
Meriden, CT
The Original Beautyblender uploaded by Nahbi D.
The Original Beautyblender uploaded by Nahbi D.
Purchased at: Sephora
So happy with my beauty blender Bio Pure VoxBox. Easy to blend. Easy to use. Reusable. Soft sponge. Great quality. Love it.
Letrezia K.
The Original Beautyblender uploaded by Letrezia K.
So....... Seriously... why is this blender so much? I'm disappointed in the way it performs. I had extremely high expectations for this because I see soo many people rave about it plus it's a bit much for a sponge. I've been using the Paw Paw blenders from Shop Miss A before trying this which work sooo beautifully but they are waaayyy cheaper. I thought because of how much the beauty blender was that it would outperform the one I was using by a lot but... it doesn't. Not even close. My $1 paw paw blender is AMAZING!!! I'm sticking with that for sure.
Jennifer M.
The Original Beautyblender uploaded by Jennifer M.
The Original Beautyblender uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got The Original Beautyblender sponge as part of the Besties set sold at Sephora which came with the mini blendercleanser solid and the disc. I don’t often wear liquid makeup and when I do, I apply then with my clean fingers so I have yet to use this sponge on my face and you’ll see from my reviews that I used this sponge to apply deodorant that comes in the paste-y cream texture (such as Necessaire The Deodorant Eucalyptus 17 Oz/ 50 Ml and Drunk Elephant Sweet Pitti Deodorant Cream). This sponge was the perfect density, size, and shape to apply the deodorant to my armpits. I also liked that even after several applications, the soonge has held true with no signs of pilling, rips, cracks, or crumbling. Yet, I gave this 4 stars because of the maintenance/accoutrements required which are all sold separately. You wash the sponge with the blendercleanser solid then you have to squeeze out the water which I use the AQUIS Lisse Luxe Hair Towel to help absorb the moisture and then I “hang” the sponge in the beautyblender Blender Defender beautyblender Protective Case to let dry.
Ani U.
Daly City, CA
The Original Beautyblender uploaded by Ani U.
I received this complimentary sample from Influenster and BeautyBlender. This is a very high quality sponge. It’s super easy and comfy to apply foundation perfectly and evenly. Cleaning the sponge is also easy because of its texture. It does not leave the grease or residue inside the sponge. Eco friendly and reusable. 20$ is expensive for a makeup sponge, however for this kind of quality and the fact that you can reuse it many times, makes it worth of $$. I love this product!
Eleanni Y.
The Original Beautyblender uploaded by Eleanni Y.
Love this sponge, is very soft. The color and the texture is good, the price is a little high but is ok for me
Jessika E.
Grand Bay, AL
The Original Beautyblender uploaded by Jessika E.
This is my favorite makeup tool of all time. I use this sponge for everything from liquid to cream products. For me personally, no other beauty sponges in the market can compare. When you have a cult classic like this, you can’t deny how many people love it. Yes they are $20 a piece but for me it’s worth it. They work hard and preform amazing.
Connie M.
Westland, MI
The Original Beautyblender uploaded by Connie M.
Of course I had to try the OG blender! It lives up to the hype. Works my makeup into my skin flawlessly and blends it seamlessly. The Original Beautyblender
Sari H.
CT
The Original Beautyblender uploaded by Sari H.
Purchased at: Sephora
It grows up twice when it’s wet , 💖💖 amazing , kind of expensive comparing with other blenders but definitely I like the travel size with soap and the thing to wash it and the color it’s perfect pink 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Alyssa C.
Henderson, NV
The Original Beautyblender uploaded by Alyssa C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been a few lance makeup artist for over 10 years now and I have tried almost all the liquid foundation applicators there are. This one hands down beats them all. Definitely make sure you wet it before use for best results. Clean and replace regularly because it is a sponge and can hold bacteria. I always use a fresh brand new one every time for when I’m doing free lance work! This product truly helps to even spread and distribute liquid foundation on the skin. Use sublet dabbing techniques to create a seem less/ flawless look. This is especially great for foundations with buildable coverage formulas. Not to mention this application is by far the fastest and easiest way to apply foundation! Holy grail product right here! Also invest in the sponge cleaner that is made by this same brand! Really helps to clean it well! The Original Beautyblender

2,400 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...