the original beautyblender

Shop beautyblender the original beautyblender. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Why is this product so expensive for a sponge ?
Is this worth buying?
Is this beauty blender rough on the skin ?
Start your review of the original beautyblender!
Product Highlights
I received my Beauty Blender as a gift for Christmas and have used it non-stop! I have foundation brushes but I always opt for the easy to use BB instead! It makes my foundation absorb better for a more natural looking flawless finish. The pointed tip makes dabbing on concealer under my eyes easy and fast every time. Although it is a bit pricey, it's results are definitely worth the splurge. Also great for using with mattifying primers as they tend to be quick-drying. Just wet it and watch it double in size! Helps me to not overuse or waste product! Love and highly recommend!in reviews
Shayla V.
Riverside, CA
the original beautyblender uploaded by Shayla V.
I love this sponge! nothing compares to this brand !  I can’t wait to try the rest of the products I received from this brand in my influencer box.
Nahbi D.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
the original beautyblender uploaded by Nahbi D.
the original beautyblender uploaded by Nahbi D.
Purchased at: Sephora
So happy with my beauty blender Bio Pure VoxBox. Easy to blend. Easy to use. Reusable. Soft sponge. Great quality. Love it.
Tre K.
the original beautyblender uploaded by Tre K.
So....... Seriously... why is this blender so much? I'm disappointed in the way it performs. I had extremely high expectations for this because I see soo many people rave about it plus it's a bit much for a sponge. I've been using the Paw Paw blenders from Shop Miss A before trying this which work sooo beautifully but they are waaayyy cheaper. I thought because of how much the beauty blender was that it would outperform the one I was using by a lot but... it doesn't. Not even close. My $1 paw paw blender is AMAZING!!! I'm sticking with that for sure.
Ani U.
Daly City, CA
the original beautyblender uploaded by Ani U.
I received this complimentary sample from Influenster and BeautyBlender. This is a very high quality sponge. It’s super easy and comfy to apply foundation perfectly and evenly. Cleaning the sponge is also easy because of its texture. It does not leave the grease or residue inside the sponge. Eco friendly and reusable. 20$ is expensive for a makeup sponge, however for this kind of quality and the fact that you can reuse it many times, makes it worth of $$. I love this product!
Connie M.
Westland, MI
the original beautyblender uploaded by Connie M.
Of course I had to try the OG blender! It lives up to the hype. Works my makeup into my skin flawlessly and blends it seamlessly. The Original Beautyblender
Jessika E.
Grand Bay, AL
the original beautyblender uploaded by Jessika E.
This is my favorite makeup tool of all time. I use this sponge for everything from liquid to cream products. For me personally, no other beauty sponges in the market can compare. When you have a cult classic like this, you can’t deny how many people love it. Yes they are $20 a piece but for me it’s worth it. They work hard and preform amazing.
Sari H.
CT
the original beautyblender uploaded by Sari H.
Purchased at: Sephora
It grows up twice when it’s wet , 💖💖 amazing , kind of expensive comparing with other blenders but definitely I like the travel size with soap and the thing to wash it and the color it’s perfect pink 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Christina H.
Naperville, IL
the original beautyblender uploaded by Christina H.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my must have beauty tools!! Seriously life changing and worth getting. I use it for my liquid and powder foundation/ concealer.
Alejandra M.
Tracy, CA
the original beautyblender uploaded by Alejandra M.
This is a great multi-use tool . For this particular look I used it to blend several colors to create this galaxy look and it came out stunning . I know the product is a little overpriced but it’s well worth it, With the quality of the results !
Tabbitha W.
Nixa, MO
the original beautyblender uploaded by Tabbitha W.
Love the beauty blender sponge! I’ve cleaned it with BeautyBlender’s liquid cleanser several times and it is holding up, no little pieces are coming off like some of the other brands I have used. Leaves my foundation looking so smooth!

2,338 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...