BY THE ORGANIC PHARMACY

Draw out unwanted impurities and remineralise the skin with the Organic Pharmacy's seaweed clay mask. The seaweed calms redness and gives the skin an energising boost, whilst antioxidants from pine bark and vitamin C create a radiant glow. Skin will feel fresh, clean and appear visibly brighter. A must for all skin types but especially congested and skin prone to spots and blackheads. Application: Apply a generous layer to cleansed skin. Leave for 10-20 minutes and gently remove with a damp muslin cloth. see more...

• Will this product help clear my pores? And is it good for combina...1 Answers
Tres S.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried a sample of this product and was quite happy with the results. I've tried several products from this line and each time I've been delightfully surprised.

Upon rinsing, I found my skin to be incredibly smooth. Although this line does seem abit pricey, a little goes a long way and it is rather effective. I have no idea what kind of magic is in these products but they are organic.

I'd try to get your hands on a sample first, to give it a whirl before you buckle down to commit (only because of the price, though)

Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
This product is amazing. I used it thinking "oh what the hell" and then when I rinsed it off my face felt like a baby's bottom and I couldn't stop touching it! It is very pricey though so consider that before buying. Overall love this mask! My skin does too.
Dana B.
Willow Grove, PA
Will this product help clear my pores? And is it good for combination skin?