The Organic Pharmacy Enzyme Peel Mask With Vitamin C and Papaya, 1 ea uploaded by Mona T.

BY THE ORGANIC PHARMACY

This refreshing gel mask transforms the skin in just 10 minutes. Previously only available as part of an in-salon facial treatment, this mask is now in store and online for the very first time. The enzymatic and peeling action gently removes dead skin cells, reduces blackheads, diminishes age spots, reduces fine lines and leaves the skin nourished, radiant, soft and renewed to its natural perfection. Enzyme Peel Mask With Vitamin C and Papaya see more...

Keana S.
This smelled super good! I'm not entirely sure it did anything though. This is just a 10 minute mask and I didn't notice any major differences besides my skin feeling a little more supple. Also, the product being in a tube is great for not getting the rest of the product contaminated, but ends up being a little wasteful unless you cut open the tube to get the rest of the mask out.
Jenn A.
Federal Way, WA
This mask smells amazing, but I'm not sure if it did anything for my skin. However, I did only have a sample size which was good for about 2 usages. The label says slight tingling but both times it didn't. 🤷‍♀️
Mona T.
I tried a sample version of this product from my Birchbox, and it made my rough skin smooth! I had a bunch of little bumps on my cheeks, which you couldn't see but could definitely feel. After using this mask once, my entire face felt so smooth. I think it took out impurities I had in the pores of my cheeks and face, making it feel smooth and fresh. Would recommend for people who feel like their skin has little bumps in their pores.

It smells nice and is not a strong scent. Since it is a gel type product, it is great for people with oily combination skin.
Talita M.
Madison, WI
My face definitely looked brighter after one use. I use topical vit C as well as retin A with a buffer. I like to use an enzyme peel 2-4 times a month to slough off surface cells. This did not irritate my skin at all. Highly recommend for light exfoliation and sloughing out pores.
Keri G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely loved this mask when I received a sample... the scent was wonderful and citrus smelling. It made my skin very soft and smooth!! The only negative is how pricey it is for a full size. Definitely wish to purchase in the near future!!
Teresa K.
Shelby Twp, MI
My mom received this product in her birchbox then I used it for the first time and my skin felt so soft and it got rid of the redness in my face,along with leaving a nice fragrance of papaya on my skin. I want to purchase this in the full size because this product is amazing.