BY THE ORGANIC PHARMACY

Our best selling moisturizer, a light and nourishing cream. Leaves skin hydrated and glowing. For all skin types. A light but nourishing cream with purifying Rose and nourishing Rose Hip blended with Ginger, Gotu Kola and Marigold to promote cell regeneration, reduce broken capillaries and make the skin glow. Double Rose Rejuvenating Cream see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Shavonne B.
Rockford, IL
Smells very good. I would only use it as a day cream. It’s not greasy nor does it weigh down skin. It didn’t do anything special for my skin. I didn’t notice any noticeable difference after using it for two months. I would not recommend for dry skin because it doesn’t moisturize enough. It’s a very gentle moisturizer.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I've got this in my ipsy bag. I've been using this on top of my origin serum at night and another serum in the morning. My skin has been looking better than it has in years. This lotion sinks into my skin and leaves it very soft and smooth and bright. I don't know how much the full size cost but i'm sure i probably wont be buying it after i'm done with my sample.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I received this in my Birchbox ingredient conscious skin care kit as a free gift with purchase on Black Friday! I feel that this was a steal because this far mask was included! It’s the perfect day and night cream and this travel size makes it very convenient for on the go! I am very satisfied with the results!
Lindsay S.
Oh my gosh I love this face cream so much I got it as a sample in my ipsy glam bag this face cream left my skin feeling super soft and hydrated it give my skin a beautiful glow from within my skin looks radiant and the best part it smells like your walking in a rose garden highly recommend it is pricey but worth it
Melissa T.
True Organic Pharmacy's Double Rose Rejuvenating Cream has a powerful rose scent and promotes cell regeneration to make the skin glow. It absorbs easily and leaves skin feeling soft, but the price point means I probably won't repurchase any time soon.
ASHLEIGH S.
I have only used a sample size of this product. The cream itself feels lightweight when applied to the skin and absorbed quickly. My skin felt soft and hydrated after use. The little sample was enough for about 4 applications as I used it from face, neck and décolleté. I was happy with the ingredient list and it gas a lot if recognizable, great for your skin ingredients. The one major drawback of this product is the scent. It is extremely strong. So strong in fact that I banned thus to night use only and even then was overwhelmed by how strong it was. I prefer my leave on products not have much or any scent as it can just be too much. I would not buy this again solely because of the fragrance.
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
To start, the packaging isn’t exciting and I’ve never been the biggest fan of rose scents. But WOW – was I impressed after just one use. This cream is ultra-moisturizing but sinks is super fast, and leaves you with a dewy, glowy look that doesn’t feel sticky or tacky. The rose scent is actually very appealing (is rose growing on me?!), and smells more fresh than floral. The price tag is a bit off the wall, but a little does go a long way. I also love that it’s formulated to “help reduce broken capillaries” – under my nose is filled with these little red lines, and although I don’t think I was able to use this product long enough to notice a difference, I would be really interested to see what long-term use would do.
rachael o.
Personally I was iffy about the smell at first. Rose can be a powerful smell depending what you mix it with but I really like this creme. The moment I put it on you can feel the difference right away. I also like how light weight the creme feels on your skin and it's not oily at all. If there is an improvement I would make it would be the smell. I know rose it supposed to help smooth the skin but I am not a flowery time of person. I did consider buying this product but changed my mind. You either love everything about a product or don't.
Rose L.
This is the most amazing face cream. From the first use it leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated. I love the rose smell, so this is amazing for me personally. Out of all the ones I've tried this is my absolute favorite. After a month, a little goes a long way, not much is needed, my skin was remarkably improved. This is especially needed with the harsh cold winter air. I also have sensitive skin and this didn't irritate nor burn as some products do.
Devin S.
Warren, OH
I got mine in a sample size from a beauty website. (can't remember if it was Ipsy or Birchbox) I started using this as my moisturizer before I put on my make up. I thought it would leave my face feeling greasy, and surprisingly it didn't. I've noticed that my face has been smoother. Depending on the price of the full size I may consider buying this again when I run out.
Nicole M.
Is this worth the price tag I heard a YouTuber raving about it?
Marline G.
Las Vegas, NV
For any one that has really used this cream for a long time does it really keep leaving your skin soft after several uses ? can it help with oily skin ?