The Organic Pharmacy Double Rose Rejuvenating Cream, 50 ml uploaded by Natalie L.The Organic Pharmacy Double Rose Rejuvenating Cream, 50 ml uploaded by ASHLEIGH S.The Organic Pharmacy Double Rose Rejuvenating Cream, 50 ml uploaded by Lili H.

BY THE ORGANIC PHARMACY

Our best selling moisturizer, a light and nourishing cream. Leaves skin hydrated and glowing. For all skin types. A light but nourishing cream with purifying Rose and nourishing Rose Hip blended with Ginger, Gotu Kola and Marigold to promote cell regeneration, reduce broken capillaries and make the skin glow. Double Rose Rejuvenating Cream see more...

rachael o.
rachael o.
Personally I was iffy about the smell at first. Rose can be a powerful smell depending what you mix it with but I really like this creme. The moment I put it on you can feel the difference right away. I also like how light weight the creme feels on your skin and it's not oily at all. If there is an improvement I would make it would be the smell. I know rose it supposed to help smooth the skin but I am not a flowery time of person. I did consider buying this product but changed my mind. You either love everything about a product or don't.
Rose L.
Rose L.
This is the most amazing face cream. From the first use it leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated. I love the rose smell, so this is amazing for me personally. Out of all the ones I've tried this is my absolute favorite. After a month, a little goes a long way, not much is needed, my skin was remarkably improved. This is especially needed with the harsh cold winter air. I also have sensitive skin and this didn't irritate nor burn as some products do.
Devin S.
Devin S.
Warren, OH
I got mine in a sample size from a beauty website. (can't remember if it was Ipsy or Birchbox) I started using this as my moisturizer before I put on my make up. I thought it would leave my face feeling greasy, and surprisingly it didn't. I've noticed that my face has been smoother. Depending on the price of the full size I may consider buying this again when I run out.
Anne T.
Anne T.
I really love this moisturizer. The rose smell is a huge plus, and it feels like it lasts without being to perfumey. However, the only reason I can't give this five stars is because it's so overpriced for so little product. It really doesn't seem to be any better than other moisturizers that are a quarter of the price.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park , IL
While I like how lightweight this moisturizer is, the scents way too overpowering. I typically use rose water spritz over my makeup to refresh my skin and this smells way more than the natural rose water. It just seems too perfumed to want to use on my face..
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got a sample of this product in my birch box. I'm sure it works just fine as a face cream, but it smells way to flowery for me. The scent is too powerful for me to use and wear everyday. It's really expensive and I wouldn't actually buy this product.
ASHLEIGH S.
ASHLEIGH S.
I have only used a sample size of this product. The cream itself feels lightweight when applied to the skin and absorbed quickly. My skin felt soft and hydrated after use. The little sample was enough for about 4 applications as I used it from face, neck and décolleté. I was happy with the ingredient list and it gas a lot if recognizable, great for your skin ingredients. The one major drawback of this product is the scent. It is extremely strong. So strong in fact that I banned thus to night use only and even then was overwhelmed by how strong it was. I prefer my leave on products not have much or any scent as it can just be too much. I would not buy this again solely because of the fragrance.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
To start, the packaging isn’t exciting and I’ve never been the biggest fan of rose scents. But WOW – was I impressed after just one use. This cream is ultra-moisturizing but sinks is super fast, and leaves you with a dewy, glowy look that doesn’t feel sticky or tacky. The rose scent is actually very appealing (is rose growing on me?!), and smells more fresh than floral. The price tag is a bit off the wall, but a little does go a long way. I also love that it’s formulated to “help reduce broken capillaries” – under my nose is filled with these little red lines, and although I don’t think I was able to use this product long enough to notice a difference, I would be really interested to see what long-term use would do.
Kaleigh B.
Kaleigh B.
Sparta, MI
This moisturizer is the most light, healing, hydrating cream I've ever used. It doesn't leave your skin greasy like a lot of the other brands out there. I am absolutely in love with this brand, and company. I wish i had the money to continue buying the real size products instead of the discovery kit.
Brittnee B.
Brittnee B.
RAEFORD, NC
There is definitely a strong smell at first but it does calm down after applied. After my first time using my skin was soft and smooth. It is an overall good cream for your face.
Marline G.
Marline G.
Las Vegas, NV
For any one that has really used this cream for a long time does it really keep leaving your skin soft after several uses ? can it help with oily skin ?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Is this worth the price tag I heard a YouTuber raving about it?