The Oregon Trail Card Game

How Will You Die on the Oregon Trail? All sorts of gruesome deaths await you and the rest of your wagon party in this official multi-player card game version of the classic computer game. To win you'll need to keep one player alive all the way from Independence, MO to the Willamette Valley. But between rattlesnakes, starvation, dead oxen, broken bones, dysentery, and a host of other calamities the odds are long. Almost as long as the Oregon Trail itself. Players work together to move along the trail, fording rivers and playing Supply Cards to overcome calamities. But be warned-there will be times when it makes sense to let one of your wagon mates succumb to a calamity rather than expend precious supplies. And every time players go the way of all flesh, you'll flip over the roster card and write their names on tombstones (don't forget to include a quick epitaph). It's a great way to relive your fond memories of one of the world's most beloved computer games, and to kill off your family and friends at the same time. Available only at Target. The response to the game has been unprecedented. If you see this item currently out of stock please expect more product mid to late September 2016. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Nikki W.
For this holiday season I'm going to be gifting this gem of a product. I received this last Christmas and it is honestly a hoot and a half. I play it with my boyfriend all the time. It's a pretty simple concept card game. I pretty much pee myself laughing every time I play this. You have to try and get yourself and your family to Oregon without dying of cholera or being killed by bears. If you're into that I would 10 out of 10 recommend.
Jennifer C.
Pensacola , FL
This game is fun for the nostalgia effect, but it is lacking much by way of skill. Most of it is due to pure luck as to whether you live or die. I played it this week with my friends, and two of them died within the first three rounds of play. I did like the way the product was styled, and we did have fun. It just won't be a game in our regular rotation.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
My husband and I searched for this game for a while and finally found it at Target. It was about $15, which is kind of pricey for a game that just uses cards. I would suggest playing with a group because that makes it easier and more interesting. We did like it and it's fun once you learn the game. Frustrating just like the computer game! If you liked the computer game than I suggest this game too.
Nicole N.
I've played this game 10+ times already and we have never won. It's a fun family friendly game that really comes down to luck of the dice roll. It's very nostalgic as we all played the computer game in elementary school. I definitely recommend it, it's a cheap purchase at target. It's a game that is challenging but the more people you play with the better the odds. Plus there's something oddly satisfying making a funny headstone and just laughing about it. Plus this is the first game where me and a group of friends actually died it the first round.