The Ordinary The No-Brainer Set uploaded by Frankie E.

BY THE ORDINARY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set featuring The Ordinary's Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA, Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion, and "Buffet".Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Natural Moisturizing Factors offers non-greasy hydration that acts as a direct topical supplement of Natural Moisturizing Factor components. It contains 11 amino acids, phospholids, alpha/beta/gamma fatty acids, triglycerides, sterols and sterol esters, glycerin, ceramide precursors, urea, saccharides, sodium PCA and HA. It offers immediate hydration and lasting results with continued use. Buffet is a multi-technology serum with Syn-Ake, Matrixyl Synthe-6, Matrixyl 3000, Argirelox, Hyaluronic Acid, Amino Acids and Bio-Derivatives for various signs of aging. Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion is a stable serum emulsion of a next-generation retinoid active that achieves better reduction in signs of ageing than retinol without irritation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL "Buffet"- 1 oz/ 30 mL Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA- 1 oz/ 30 mL Granactive Retinoid* 2% Emulsion It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Natural Moisturizing Factors is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, oil-free, silicone-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, oil-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. Buffet is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. see more...

Paige N.
Portland, OR
This is my go-to set that I first picked up after the holidays and the skincare online community RAVES about this brand. Great experience so far
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is the best wouldnt describe any other way really met my expectations you just half to try it words can describe how satisfide i am.
Mistirae S.
The perfect set! I bought this set because I wanted to try alittle of everything. I'm so glad I did! It's amazing and made my skin feel great
Alexandra D.
Tonawanda, NY
Absolutely love this. I got a facial the other day and my girl asked what I had been doing differently! It’s these products for sure !!
Rebecca A.
Upland , CA
This has become one of my favorite skincare brands. It’s so affordable and works. I’ve tried several products and love them all.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
It wasn't for me my skin broke out and I got as a gift so not sure on the price but what didn't work for me might work for you
Jessica V.
Brooklyn, NY
This set is a really great value! It includes three great items and I'm so glad i snagged it while it was in stock at Sephora
Yvonne P.
Redding, CA
Best skin care out there! Love my caffeine for my eyes and the products are so fairly priced that anyone can have great skin
Briana S.
Charlotte, NC
Such a great set especially for someone just starting to dabble in skincare and figuring out what they need for their skin
Meagan A.
island park
This is the absolute best skin care kit I’ve ever purchased. I would highly recommend this to people with all skin types.
I purchased this set and am wondering the order of application for these products?
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
I've heard great things about The Ordinary. How do you know what will work with your skin? Is the quality good and does it work?