BY THE ORDINARY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set featuring The Ordinary's Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA, Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion, and "Buffet".Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Natural Moisturizing Factors offers non-greasy hydration that acts as a direct topical supplement of Natural Moisturizing Factor components. It contains 11 amino acids, phospholids, alpha/beta/gamma fatty acids, triglycerides, sterols and sterol esters, glycerin, ceramide precursors, urea, saccharides, sodium PCA and HA. It offers immediate hydration and lasting results with continued use. Buffet is a multi-technology serum with Syn-Ake, Matrixyl Synthe-6, Matrixyl 3000, Argirelox, Hyaluronic Acid, Amino Acids and Bio-Derivatives for various signs of aging. Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion is a stable serum emulsion of a next-generation retinoid active that achieves better reduction in signs of ageing than retinol without irritation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL "Buffet"- 1 oz/ 30 mL Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA- 1 oz/ 30 mL Granactive Retinoid* 2% Emulsion It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Natural Moisturizing Factors is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, oil-free, silicone-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, oil-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. Buffet is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. see more...

• I've heard great things about The Ordinary. How do you kn...1 Answers
  • I purchased this set and am wondering the order of applic...1 Answers
Jackie M.
Gilbert, AZ
I’ve recently gotten this starter kit. Ive used it the past week and i have noticed a difference in my skin. My skin is currently purging. But they say that’s what happens when you introduce a new product
Ashley H.
I love all of the Ordinary products that I have tried. This set is literally a no brainer because it's a great place to start with the brand. I have since bought several more products from the brand.
Tina T.
Brooklyn, NY
I am so happy I snagged this set. I loved everything in it and my skin looked so supple and soft after using it for 2 days. And the best part is it is so affordable compared to some other brands out there!
Kasey W.
New Whiteland, IN
I haven't noticed a big difference in my skin thus far with this set, so I won't purchase this specifically most likely, however I do plan on buying some other products from this brand.
Paige R.
Palm Coast, FL
Definitely a brand that I wish I would have found sooner. The prices are great and so are their products. I have yet to try the foundation but their skincare products are the bomb!
Daisy P.
Hesperia, CA
I was really amazed how my skin acted to it at first cleared up the redness. Made it feel fresh but it started to break me out and I stopped using it to see the long term effects
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
This is one of the best skin care sets of you so long time. It's great for people who are just beginning and don't really know what products go together especially if that person tends to have dry skin
LACIE S.
Henderson, NV
I feel a little indifferent about this set. I didn’t notice any difference in my skin either positive or negative. Perhaps results take shape after a longer period of time.
Ashwini H.
New York
Just one word Amazing!! You can not go wrong with this product!! One of the life changing product in my opinion.. I saw a noticeable difference after using it for just once!! Can't beat the price!! I would totally repurchase it!!
Jessica H.
Gulfport, MS
Good product for the price but you get what you pay for. I used this entire set for 30 days and didn’t see any insanely great results that made me want to repurchase.
I purchased this set and am wondering the order of application for these products?
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
I've heard great things about The Ordinary. How do you know what will work with your skin? Is the quality good and does it work?