The Ordinary The No-Brainer Set uploaded by Frankie E.

BY THE ORDINARY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set featuring The Ordinary's Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA, Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion, and "Buffet".Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Natural Moisturizing Factors offers non-greasy hydration that acts as a direct topical supplement of Natural Moisturizing Factor components. It contains 11 amino acids, phospholids, alpha/beta/gamma fatty acids, triglycerides, sterols and sterol esters, glycerin, ceramide precursors, urea, saccharides, sodium PCA and HA. It offers immediate hydration and lasting results with continued use. Buffet is a multi-technology serum with Syn-Ake, Matrixyl Synthe-6, Matrixyl 3000, Argirelox, Hyaluronic Acid, Amino Acids and Bio-Derivatives for various signs of aging. Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion is a stable serum emulsion of a next-generation retinoid active that achieves better reduction in signs of ageing than retinol without irritation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL "Buffet"- 1 oz/ 30 mL Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA- 1 oz/ 30 mL Granactive Retinoid* 2% Emulsion It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Natural Moisturizing Factors is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, oil-free, silicone-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, oil-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. Buffet is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. see more...

Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
I love The Ordinary, as a brand, as well as their products. Their no nonsense approach to skincare, as well as their simple ingredients and product line are perfect for people who just really want good skincare.
Kasey W.
New Whiteland, IN
I haven't noticed a big difference in my skin thus far with this set, so I won't purchase this specifically most likely, however I do plan on buying some other products from this brand.
Lisa H.
I think all the ordinary products are silicon based because they all break me out and I'm allergic to silicon. I hope they choose a different solvent in the future.
Katherine P.
One the most affordable and EFFECTIVE products I have ever used. I will never not buy TO. I keep this product in my professional skin care kit to educate my clients that want something more affordable. I’m so glad Sephora teamed up with them.
Jessica O.
great product coming from a great brand. i absolutely love this product. i have added it into my collection and i am so happy i did! the prices are fair. the quality is so amazing. i definitely recommend anyone to try this! and i'll definitely be buying it again!
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
Well I heard a lot of good things over this brand so I had a high hope. However the product doesn't good for me. After I apply this set my skin feel even drier before.
Patherine P.
I love love love the Ordinary products. This is an awesome set with great performing products. I even bought one for my fiancé. He is loving his so far. Get it!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Great kit to get familiar with the products and find which you like for your skin type. It’s affordable and high quality product with skin benefits all around.
Leonora D.
Hessmer, LA
Literally one of my favorite skincare lines and it's so affordable !!! I will continue to use! Ordered from Sephora and it's at such a good price point!!
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
Pharmaceutical grade ingredients at a fraction of the cost. Beware, these are potent concentrations and may irritate sensitive skin. I love them!!
I purchased this set and am wondering the order of application for these products?
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
I've heard great things about The Ordinary. How do you know what will work with your skin? Is the quality good and does it work?