The Ordinary The No-Brainer Set uploaded by Frankie E.

BY THE ORDINARY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set featuring The Ordinary's Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA, Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion, and "Buffet".Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Natural Moisturizing Factors offers non-greasy hydration that acts as a direct topical supplement of Natural Moisturizing Factor components. It contains 11 amino acids, phospholids, alpha/beta/gamma fatty acids, triglycerides, sterols and sterol esters, glycerin, ceramide precursors, urea, saccharides, sodium PCA and HA. It offers immediate hydration and lasting results with continued use. Buffet is a multi-technology serum with Syn-Ake, Matrixyl Synthe-6, Matrixyl 3000, Argirelox, Hyaluronic Acid, Amino Acids and Bio-Derivatives for various signs of aging. Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion is a stable serum emulsion of a next-generation retinoid active that achieves better reduction in signs of ageing than retinol without irritation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL "Buffet"- 1 oz/ 30 mL Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA- 1 oz/ 30 mL Granactive Retinoid* 2% Emulsion It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Natural Moisturizing Factors is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, oil-free, silicone-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, oil-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. Buffet is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. see more...

Brianda M.
Brownsville, TX
My love for The Ordinary at this point is infinitely. Super affordable products and The buffet and Moisturizing Factors are just amazing, a big difference to my skin since I switched to these beautiful skin care products!
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
This is one of the best skin care sets of you so long time. It's great for people who are just beginning and don't really know what products go together especially if that person tends to have dry skin
Aisha K.
Humble, TX
Love The Ordinary for their cheap products that are usually over priced by 500% They have the best skin care line hands down. I just wish they explained something’s instead of making the labels impossible to understand. The only way I know what the products are is because I am a chemistry major!
Amanda B.
Marysville, WA
Omg the ordinary is one of my favorite skincare brands. Not only because its affordable if you're on a budget, but the quality is up there with the high end skincare.
Madison N.
Lansing, MI
If you want to get into a skincare routine, but find it all a bit daunting, this is for you. It’s two steps in the morning and three at night- easy! Everything absorbs into your skin quickly, so it doesn’t take much time. For the serums, you only need a little bit, or else they won’t sink in.
Olivia J.
This is the set ever! It comes with the basic skin care essentials you need! I absolutely love the ordinary. They are so cheap and affordable but have AMAZING quality and everything is so fast acting. I will never switch again!
Kim A.
Aurora, CO
I have only used this set for three days but WOW! It seems to be every bit as good as the much pricier brands I am currently using. I’ll definitely keep trying it.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
I love many products from The Ordinary but this set just didn’t work for my skin. I broke out from all or some of these products (its hard to say). I’m not judging it too harshly because I gave it to my husband and he has really enjoyed using the products so it’s not a loss!
J. T.
I love the ordinary brand and that they put together this no brainer set it made it easier for me to choose what products to put together since the brand has a wide range of products to piece together and choose from.
Virginia S.
Norman, OK
So I really like the buffet and retinol serums! I use buffet almost every night and the retinol one probably twice a week. I can definitely tell my skin looks better and my makeup goes on nicer in the morning. Don’t really care for the lotion, tho.
I purchased this set and am wondering the order of application for these products?
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
I've heard great things about The Ordinary. How do you know what will work with your skin? Is the quality good and does it work?