BY THE ORDINARY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set featuring The Ordinary's Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA, Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion, and "Buffet".Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Natural Moisturizing Factors offers non-greasy hydration that acts as a direct topical supplement of Natural Moisturizing Factor components. It contains 11 amino acids, phospholids, alpha/beta/gamma fatty acids, triglycerides, sterols and sterol esters, glycerin, ceramide precursors, urea, saccharides, sodium PCA and HA. It offers immediate hydration and lasting results with continued use. Buffet is a multi-technology serum with Syn-Ake, Matrixyl Synthe-6, Matrixyl 3000, Argirelox, Hyaluronic Acid, Amino Acids and Bio-Derivatives for various signs of aging. Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion is a stable serum emulsion of a next-generation retinoid active that achieves better reduction in signs of ageing than retinol without irritation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL "Buffet"- 1 oz/ 30 mL Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA- 1 oz/ 30 mL Granactive Retinoid* 2% Emulsion It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Natural Moisturizing Factors is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, oil-free, silicone-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, oil-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. Buffet is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. see more...

• I've heard great things about The Ordinary. How do you kn...1 Answers
  • I purchased this set and am wondering the order of applic...1 Answers
Madison N.
Lansing, MI
If you want to get into a skincare routine, but find it all a bit daunting, this is for you. It’s two steps in the morning and three at night- easy! Everything absorbs into your skin quickly, so it doesn’t take much time. For the serums, you only need a little bit, or else they won’t sink in.
Kim A.
Aurora, CO
I have only used this set for three days but WOW! It seems to be every bit as good as the much pricier brands I am currently using. I’ll definitely keep trying it.
lyndie w.
Fairfield , CA
Such a letdown. I was so hopeful because of the amazing reviews and the price but it did not work for me. It completely dried my face out and made my redness worse. It went on sticky and made my face greasy under makeup. I wanted to like it but I’m definitely Not a fan. I will return for something else.
Frankie E.
Maplewood, MN
This is such a fantastic deal! The Ordinary products are already so cheap but if you buy them in this set they are heavily discounted. This is a great way to add some staples into your skincare routine. These 3 products would work great for any skin type. The buffet and natural moisturizing factors in particular are EXTREMELY gentle and nourishing which has been a lifesaver for my dehydrated, sensitive skin.

Buffet is a peptide product that has literally caused me to glow. Peptides are supposed to encourage collagen production in the skin and that's exactly what it feels like when I apply this serum. My skin looks plumper, more hydrated, and dewy.

Natural Moisturizing Factors has soon become my go-to moisturizer, it's light enough for daily wear but heavy enough for my dry skin.

The granactive retinoid emulsion is not my favorite retinoid product from The Ordinary, but I'm glad I was able to try it. I prefer their retinoids in a squalane base, it's less irritating for my skin and more moisturizing. That said, I'm thrilled with this purchase overall and will happily use my bottle of emulsion until it runs out.

I would definitely repurchase, both as a gift and for myself
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
I honestly don’t see this product working, I have been using for a few months and see no difference. It’s a cheap product but you get what you pay for, I do not recommend. I will stick to my higher end skin care that I know works.
J. T.
I love the ordinary brand and that they put together this no brainer set it made it easier for me to choose what products to put together since the brand has a wide range of products to piece together and choose from.
Brittany 👑.
Smyrna, GA
I am thoroughly impressed with the products in the box. I've been using them for around two months now and my skin feels soft and looks glow-y. My texture has reduced and I can feel the hydration in my face continually. I am nowhere near as dry as I used to be and you can't beat the price!
Virginia S.
Norman, OK
So I really like the buffet and retinol serums! I use buffet almost every night and the retinol one probably twice a week. I can definitely tell my skin looks better and my makeup goes on nicer in the morning. Don’t really care for the lotion, tho.
Juliett W.
Lansing, MI
My skin had been very clear and moisturizing. I love the retinal lotion and the buffet, i don’t use the buffet too much as i don’t have wrinkles yet, but i do use it in my routine about twice a week. This is the set to get if you are dealing with aging.
I purchased this set and am wondering the order of application for these products?
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
I've heard great things about The Ordinary. How do you know what will work with your skin? Is the quality good and does it work?