BY THE ORDINARY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set featuring The Ordinary's Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA, Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion, and "Buffet".Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Natural Moisturizing Factors offers non-greasy hydration that acts as a direct topical supplement of Natural Moisturizing Factor components. It contains 11 amino acids, phospholids, alpha/beta/gamma fatty acids, triglycerides, sterols and sterol esters, glycerin, ceramide precursors, urea, saccharides, sodium PCA and HA. It offers immediate hydration and lasting results with continued use. Buffet is a multi-technology serum with Syn-Ake, Matrixyl Synthe-6, Matrixyl 3000, Argirelox, Hyaluronic Acid, Amino Acids and Bio-Derivatives for various signs of aging. Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion is a stable serum emulsion of a next-generation retinoid active that achieves better reduction in signs of ageing than retinol without irritation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL "Buffet"- 1 oz/ 30 mL Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA- 1 oz/ 30 mL Granactive Retinoid* 2% Emulsion It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Natural Moisturizing Factors is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, oil-free, silicone-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, oil-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. Buffet is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. see more...

• I've heard great things about The Ordinary. How do you kn...1 Answers
  • I purchased this set and am wondering the order of applic...1 Answers
Kelli S.
I LOVE this line of skincare. Not only is it affordable for everyone's budget, but it actually works too! I've tried so many products, but figured people would be interested in this set since sephora is selling it now, and I wanted to review it. The buffet is my all time favorite, so definitely pick it up at least. It's moisturizing and also helps with fine lines.
Tanya L.
N Highlands, CA
Terrible. This kit made my skin look so much worse than my regular skincare routine. There were small little bumps, almost like whiteheads but with no head all over my forehead, cheeks and jaw. Hundreds of them. I had a reaction to the 5% Lactic Acid, it made me break out in red hives that lasted all night. This brand is very cheap and it's obvious with the quality. Just spend more and get better ingredients.
Amanda P.
I love this set! I use it in conjunction with their Glycolic Toner and (when I use it regularly) I notice a difference in the tone and plumpness of my skin. The results would be even better if I would commit to doing it every night 😅 My skin is quite sensitive and I haven’t gotten any breakouts using this regimen. And you honestly can’t beat the price!
Julie H.
Rochester, NY
I love this set. It has everything I need for a fair price. I love the serum the most. The serum is worth the price of this whole bundle. Not to mention it’s so affordable. Will definitely be repurchasing.
Kya R.
Salem
I was already a die-hard The Ordinary fan when I got this, and natural moisturizing factors was my daily facial moisturizer, but I had never tried Buffet or the Retinoid before getting this. Buffet is very similar to their Hyaluronic Acid, but almost 3x as much (when purchased from their website). The retinoid had amazing effects! My skin was smoothed and refined and unbelievable!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
I haven't even tried any of these products but in giving it a 5 bc my mom has and anything that gets past her with a 5 star is going to do the same for me. Everytime I go to purchase it's sold out and that is the downside of this product it is hard to find and im assuming bc it's such a great price and really has amazing results.
Brianda M.
Brownsville, TX
My love for The Ordinary at this point is infinitely. Super affordable products and The buffet and Moisturizing Factors are just amazing, a big difference to my skin since I switched to these beautiful skin care products!
Aisha K.
Humble, TX
Love The Ordinary for their cheap products that are usually over priced by 500% They have the best skin care line hands down. I just wish they explained something’s instead of making the labels impossible to understand. The only way I know what the products are is because I am a chemistry major!
Madison N.
Lansing, MI
If you want to get into a skincare routine, but find it all a bit daunting, this is for you. It’s two steps in the morning and three at night- easy! Everything absorbs into your skin quickly, so it doesn’t take much time. For the serums, you only need a little bit, or else they won’t sink in.
Kim A.
Aurora, CO
I have only used this set for three days but WOW! It seems to be every bit as good as the much pricier brands I am currently using. I’ll definitely keep trying it.
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
I've heard great things about The Ordinary. How do you know what will work with your skin? Is the quality good and does it work?
I purchased this set and am wondering the order of application for these products?