The Ordinary The No-Brainer Set uploaded by Frankie E.

BY THE ORDINARY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set featuring The Ordinary's Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA, Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion, and "Buffet".Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Natural Moisturizing Factors offers non-greasy hydration that acts as a direct topical supplement of Natural Moisturizing Factor components. It contains 11 amino acids, phospholids, alpha/beta/gamma fatty acids, triglycerides, sterols and sterol esters, glycerin, ceramide precursors, urea, saccharides, sodium PCA and HA. It offers immediate hydration and lasting results with continued use. Buffet is a multi-technology serum with Syn-Ake, Matrixyl Synthe-6, Matrixyl 3000, Argirelox, Hyaluronic Acid, Amino Acids and Bio-Derivatives for various signs of aging. Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion is a stable serum emulsion of a next-generation retinoid active that achieves better reduction in signs of ageing than retinol without irritation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL "Buffet"- 1 oz/ 30 mL Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA- 1 oz/ 30 mL Granactive Retinoid* 2% Emulsion It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Natural Moisturizing Factors is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, oil-free, silicone-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, oil-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. Buffet is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. see more...

Victoria J.
Menomonee Falls, WI
The ordinary is affordable and safe for the skin. They really do follow the basics of simple skin care. Allowing you to use a combination of products that work for your skin type without worrying about hidden ingredients.
Tina T.
I am so happy I snagged this set. I loved everything in it and my skin looked so supple and soft after using it for 2 days. And the best part is it is so affordable compared to some other brands out there!
Ashley H.
I love all of the Ordinary products that I have tried. This set is literally a no brainer because it's a great place to start with the brand. I have since bought several more products from the brand.
Jackie M.
Gilbert, AZ
I’ve recently gotten this starter kit. Ive used it the past week and i have noticed a difference in my skin. My skin is currently purging. But they say that’s what happens when you introduce a new product
MEGHAN M.
Portland, OR
This set is a great introduction to the ordinary. Buffet is just great for my skin. I also like that the retinol is non irritating. The moisturizer is also a holy grail. My skin lo as it all!!
Kelli S.
I LOVE this line of skincare. Not only is it affordable for everyone's budget, but it actually works too! I've tried so many products, but figured people would be interested in this set since sephora is selling it now, and I wanted to review it. The buffet is my all time favorite, so definitely pick it up at least. It's moisturizing and also helps with fine lines.
harriett m.
Tampa, FL
I love the ordinary skin care! Not only is it affordable, but it actually does what it says. This kit has changed my skin for the better. It is a perfect way to try the ordinary brand.
Rachel H.
Hillsboro, OR
I absolutely love this set! The retinoid is my favorite and he B2 is veg hydrating. This product did not make me break out, which was my biggest concern. I got it at Sephora and wished they carried it in stores
Paige R.
Palm Coast, FL
Definitely a brand that I wish I would have found sooner. The prices are great and so are their products. I have yet to try the foundation but their skincare products are the bomb!
Julie H.
Rochester, NY
I love this set. It has everything I need for a fair price. I love the serum the most. The serum is worth the price of this whole bundle. Not to mention it’s so affordable. Will definitely be repurchasing.
I purchased this set and am wondering the order of application for these products?
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
I've heard great things about The Ordinary. How do you know what will work with your skin? Is the quality good and does it work?