The Ordinary. The No-Brainer Set

by The Ordinary

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set featuring The Ordinary's Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA, Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion, and "Buffet".Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Natural Moisturizing Factors offers non-greasy hydration that acts as a direct topical supplement of Natural Moisturizing Factor components. It contains 11 amino acids, phospholids, alpha/beta/gamma fatty acids, triglycerides, sterols and sterol esters, glycerin, ceramide precursors, urea, saccharides, sodium PCA and HA. It offers immediate hydration and lasting results with continued use. Buffet is a multi-technology serum with Syn-Ake, Matrixyl Synthe-6, Matrixyl 3000, Argirelox, Hyaluronic Acid, Amino Acids and Bio-Derivatives for various signs of aging. Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion is a stable serum emulsion of a next-generation retinoid active that achieves better reduction in signs of ageing than retinol without irritation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL "Buffet"- 1 oz/ 30 mL Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA- 1 oz/ 30 mL Granactive Retinoid* 2% Emulsion It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Natural Moisturizing Factors is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, oil-free, silicone-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, oil-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. Buffet is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, nut-free, and gluten-free.

Looking for some input on this pack. Is it better to get the full set or get what you need individually?
Do you think buying this ordinary set is a good value Do you think buying this ordinary set is a good value??
UuuU I never tried this one ? I’d love to tryyyyyy
Start your review of The Ordinary. The No-Brainer Set!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer B.
Fairmont, WV
The Ordinary. The No-Brainer Set uploaded by Jennifer B.
After continuously reading all the hype on social media about this brand, I decided to put it to the test. I grabbed this set and used it daily for about 6 weeks. I was amazed at the results. I have tried several high end skin care products, most of which are not as effective or less effective than this 20 something dollar set. Included is a retinol that works as an anti-aging power house, a moisturizer with hyaluronic acid, and The Ordinary’s Holy Grail, the BUFFET, packed with 11 amino acids, peptides and HA. Together they fight multiple signs of aging, hydrate to plump fine lines, and produce collagen. My skin immediately looked healthier, and after repeated daily use, I watched my skin transform into a soft, glowing and more youthful looking complexion. These products did not dry my skin out and pore size decreased drastically. I have, of course, since added several other Ordinary products to my skin regimen, all of which deliver. The picture below was taken after I had been using the product for about 5 weeks. The Ordinary. The No-Brainer Set [product:the-ordinary-buffet-2-oz/-60-ml] [product:hyaluronic-acid-2%-b5]
Eli J.
Long Beach, CA
The Ordinary. The No-Brainer Set uploaded by Eli J.
This set is great! The products are light and do their jobs, and you have to love the price! The ordinary offers great products at great prices! I would highly recommend this “starter kit”
Jennifer B.
Oak Forest, IL
I love this product line. Leaves my skin looking and feeling younger and healthier. You cant beat the price!
Ashley G.
Ayer, MA
The Ordinary. The No-Brainer Set uploaded by Ashley G.
I know this isnt the specific product but I cannot say enough about this brand. It is super affordable and gets the job done. Not tested on animals and considered a clean beauty product. Absolutely check them out you can't go wrong.
Joelle A.
The Ordinary. The No-Brainer Set uploaded by Joelle A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Since quarantine started, my skin has been a lot more problematic than it usually is. I have dry skin so it’s always tricky trying to find products that are for acne that work well for my skin. I picked these up from Sephora about 1.5 months ago and have been using them diligently. So far, I feel like my skin has gotten a lot more radiant, clearer and my pigmentations have been fading as well. Though I did get a week where my skin started purging and had a lot more pimples and blackheads before it got much better so don’t give up right away!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
The Ordinary. The No-Brainer Set uploaded by Sara B.
I just purchased the The Ordinary. The No-Brainer Set a few weeks ago! It is my second ever ordinary purchase! So far I am very intimidated with the three products in the box just due to the fact that I do not know if I can use them all together and what order I use them in. I have used the moisturizer by itself and the buffet serum in the morning. As well the granactive Retinoid 2% emulsion at night followed by the moisturizer. So far I have noticed a more even skin tone and as well the texture of my face has gotten a lot better! It has also really given me extra hydration! Which has left my skin glowing and younger in my opinion! I am going to do a little more research on the set and use it more frequently! So far I am super impressed with its contents! It’s a great first kit if you are looking to try the ordinary skincare line!
Andrea V.
Cincinnati, OH
The Ordinary. The No-Brainer Set uploaded by Andrea V.
Purchased at: Sephora
So far, I'm loving this stuff!! The moisturizer was a little smaller than expected..but that's my fault for not checking the size...and no biggie! The serums are great! Really nice texture and the moisturizer does the trick without feeling greasy!
Stephanie  L.
Bronx, NY
The Ordinary. The No-Brainer Set uploaded by Stephanie  L.
This is a perfect set for those wanting to test out the brand but don’t know what to get or feel too overwhelmed. I really enjoyed the products. Just be mindful with how much product you put on and make sure you allow time for the product to sink into your skin before moving on to the next steps.
Lizeth G.
Huntington Pk, CA
The Ordinary. The No-Brainer Set uploaded by Lizeth G.
The ordinary is a skin care line that is super inexpensive but works wonders, you just need to know what products to get. Ingredients are super clean and you start seeing results fairly quickly. My two favorite products from there are the AHA peel and the plant based squalene. The squalene is used under my moisturizer and it just adds extra moisture because my skin is so dry. I put it on at night and it might look greasy but when you wake up in the morning your skin will be glowing and look beautiful
Allie O.
Ukiah, CA
Been using this for a few months now and I’m so hooked. I was lost as to where to start with upping my skincare routine and the name of this kit says it all. My skin feels amazing after using every product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
il y a un an
The Ordinary. The No-Brainer Set ? Is this good for oily skin
Angela M. il y a un an
este producto es realmente maravilloso , yo que sufro de piel grasa
Courtney  W.
Coaling, AL
Txnisia .. il y a 2 ans
Depends of the type of skin that you have and what you need! You can look on DECIEM.com for more information about the set and many other product from The Ordinary !
Riana K.
Sacramento
Rod J. il y a 2 ans
Night time: Retinol, buffet lastly the moisturizer. Morning: Buffet , moisturizer & your fave sunblock! 😉
KerryAnne S.
Rockford, IL
il y a 2 ans
The Ordinary. The No-Brainer Set or ala carte? I'm really interested in this product line. I'm curious if I should try the starter kit or add them in slowly? I have The Ordinary. Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG is appealing for my eyes. Any suggestions?
Jennifer A. il y a 2 ans
Their BHA peel is a standout, you should definitely order that. The starter kit is good if you don't know what else to try.