BY THE ORDINARY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set featuring The Ordinary's Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA, Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion, and "Buffet".Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Natural Moisturizing Factors offers non-greasy hydration that acts as a direct topical supplement of Natural Moisturizing Factor components. It contains 11 amino acids, phospholids, alpha/beta/gamma fatty acids, triglycerides, sterols and sterol esters, glycerin, ceramide precursors, urea, saccharides, sodium PCA and HA. It offers immediate hydration and lasting results with continued use. Buffet is a multi-technology serum with Syn-Ake, Matrixyl Synthe-6, Matrixyl 3000, Argirelox, Hyaluronic Acid, Amino Acids and Bio-Derivatives for various signs of aging. Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion is a stable serum emulsion of a next-generation retinoid active that achieves better reduction in signs of ageing than retinol without irritation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL "Buffet"- 1 oz/ 30 mL Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA- 1 oz/ 30 mL Granactive Retinoid* 2% Emulsion It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Natural Moisturizing Factors is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, oil-free, silicone-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, oil-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. Buffet is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. see more...

• I've heard great things about The Ordinary. How do you kn...1 Answers
  • I purchased this set and am wondering the order of applic...1 Answers
Shirl F.
I have never been more pumped to review a brand. The ordinary has it all. Gentle yet effective products at the absolute best prices I have found. I had to read reviews before purchasing because with the low prices, I thought “no way can this stuff be the real deal” but all reviews rave about how amazing it is and I’m glad I listened! Found my new skincare bff!
Samantha H.
I love his set. Each product in t is nice and worth the money. the Ordinary is a no frills brand so it isn’t as visually appealing as other brands, it doesn’t have cute names for its products, and the products are very basic. But for me that is a perfect match. And the price is very competitive.
Adrina C.
Memphis, TN
I love this set you get everything you need for beautiful skin in here! I had no irritation and I have no complaints. Depending on how much you use your products this actually lasts a long time. I have more from this brand and I can't say one bad thing about it
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
As a line, i love the ordinary! I use them every day! These products are designed to allow you to customize your skin care without breaking your bank. In this set, i use everything regularly except the moisturizer. It isn't a bad moisturizer but it's usually a little too heavy for me and i have other moisturizers i prefer. The other two i use every day, usually both twice a day, and my skin is super healthy! I've recently begun trying some of the products by them that you have to go to their site to get. Seriously, check it out!
Victoria J.
Menomonee Fls, WI
The ordinary is affordable and safe for the skin. They really do follow the basics of simple skin care. Allowing you to use a combination of products that work for your skin type without worrying about hidden ingredients.
Vanessa J.
San Mateo, CA
great set to try so many items at the same time. good price point and sold out very fast. small quantities in each bottle but enough to last at lest the month and to get to know the brand a bit more.
Brie F.
This is the most affordable, fantastic, effective skin care brand on the market - hands down! I don't know how I came up on this brand but it is the only thing I use on my face in terms of serums lotions and oils period is extremely effective and quick acting and his made an extraordinary difference in my skin. Is simply something I will not go without and I use daily and consistently
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
The ordinary is so secret in the are I live in. I LOVE it, I love all of their products I’ve used. They truly exceeded my expectations! I don’t have to use it daily for it to work either which is awesome bc im terrible about keeping up with my skin care routine. The price point is also a huge perk! It works better than a lot of the more expensive skin care products I’ve tried.
Ashley F.
Naples, FL
These products are part of my daily skin care routine and they are really good. They are gentle on my skin as long as i use them as directed. I love that the brand has a chart on what you should and shouldn’t use their products with and if it’s best to use in the am or pm, it makes having great skin easy. The price for these is amazing, I have and will continue to repurchase from this brand.
MEGHAN M.
Portland, OR
This set is a great introduction to the ordinary. Buffet is just great for my skin. I also like that the retinol is non irritating. The moisturizer is also a holy grail. My skin lo as it all!!
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
I've heard great things about The Ordinary. How do you know what will work with your skin? Is the quality good and does it work?
I purchased this set and am wondering the order of application for these products?