The Ordinary The No-Brainer Set uploaded by Frankie E.

BY THE ORDINARY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set featuring The Ordinary's Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA, Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion, and "Buffet".Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Natural Moisturizing Factors offers non-greasy hydration that acts as a direct topical supplement of Natural Moisturizing Factor components. It contains 11 amino acids, phospholids, alpha/beta/gamma fatty acids, triglycerides, sterols and sterol esters, glycerin, ceramide precursors, urea, saccharides, sodium PCA and HA. It offers immediate hydration and lasting results with continued use. Buffet is a multi-technology serum with Syn-Ake, Matrixyl Synthe-6, Matrixyl 3000, Argirelox, Hyaluronic Acid, Amino Acids and Bio-Derivatives for various signs of aging. Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion is a stable serum emulsion of a next-generation retinoid active that achieves better reduction in signs of ageing than retinol without irritation. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL "Buffet"- 1 oz/ 30 mL Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA- 1 oz/ 30 mL Granactive Retinoid* 2% Emulsion It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Natural Moisturizing Factors is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, oil-free, silicone-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, oil-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. Buffet is vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, nut-free, and gluten-free. see more...

Frankie E.
Maplewood, MN
This is such a fantastic deal! The Ordinary products are already so cheap but if you buy them in this set they are heavily discounted. This is a great way to add some staples into your skincare routine. These 3 products would work great for any skin type. The buffet and natural moisturizing factors in particular are EXTREMELY gentle and nourishing which has been a lifesaver for my dehydrated, sensitive skin.

Buffet is a peptide product that has literally caused me to glow. Peptides are supposed to encourage collagen production in the skin and that's exactly what it feels like when I apply this serum. My skin looks plumper, more hydrated, and dewy.

Natural Moisturizing Factors has soon become my go-to moisturizer, it's light enough for daily wear but heavy enough for my dry skin.

The granactive retinoid emulsion is not my favorite retinoid product from The Ordinary, but I'm glad I was able to try it. I prefer their retinoids in a squalane base, it's less irritating for my skin and more moisturizing. That said, I'm thrilled with this purchase overall and will happily use my bottle of emulsion until it runs out.

I would definitely repurchase, both as a gift and for myself
Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
I have been using this system for a little over a month. First of all, the moisturizer is very nice. It seems kind of thick coming out of the tube but it sinks into the skin very quickly. The buffet serum is nice along with the retinoid. I’ve only found that the retinoid causes a tiny bit of dryness on my temples/crows feet, so I have cut down to using it every other day. I am really impressed with how smooth my face feels. This set along with the entire line of products is very affordable. I will continue to repurchase this.
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
As a line, i love the ordinary! I use them every day! These products are designed to allow you to customize your skin care without breaking your bank. In this set, i use everything regularly except the moisturizer. It isn't a bad moisturizer but it's usually a little too heavy for me and i have other moisturizers i prefer. The other two i use every day, usually both twice a day, and my skin is super healthy! I've recently begun trying some of the products by them that you have to go to their site to get. Seriously, check it out!
Shirl F.
I have never been more pumped to review a brand. The ordinary has it all. Gentle yet effective products at the absolute best prices I have found. I had to read reviews before purchasing because with the low prices, I thought “no way can this stuff be the real deal” but all reviews rave about how amazing it is and I’m glad I listened! Found my new skincare bff!
Amanda P.
I love this set! I use it in conjunction with their Glycolic Toner and (when I use it regularly) I notice a difference in the tone and plumpness of my skin. The results would be even better if I would commit to doing it every night 😅 My skin is quite sensitive and I haven’t gotten any breakouts using this regimen. And you honestly can’t beat the price!
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Samantha H.
I love his set. Each product in t is nice and worth the money. the Ordinary is a no frills brand so it isn’t as visually appealing as other brands, it doesn’t have cute names for its products, and the products are very basic. But for me that is a perfect match. And the price is very competitive.
Brittany 👑.
Knoxville, TN
I am thoroughly impressed with the products in the box. I've been using them for around two months now and my skin feels soft and looks glow-y. My texture has reduced and I can feel the hydration in my face continually. I am nowhere near as dry as I used to be and you can't beat the price!
Lyndie W.
Fairfield , CA
Such a letdown. I was so hopeful because of the amazing reviews and the price but it did not work for me. It completely dried my face out and made my redness worse. It went on sticky and made my face greasy under makeup. I wanted to like it but I’m definitely Not a fan. I will return for something else.
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
I honestly don’t see this product working, I have been using for a few months and see no difference. It’s a cheap product but you get what you pay for, I do not recommend. I will stick to my higher end skin care that I know works.
I purchased this set and am wondering the order of application for these products?
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
I've heard great things about The Ordinary. How do you know what will work with your skin? Is the quality good and does it work?