The Ordinary Serum Foundation SPF 15 - Very Deep 3.3N uploaded by Chloe F.

BY THE ORDINARY

Tony T.
Roseville , CA
This up based brand is awesome and so affordable for the average consumer who loves makeup and skincare. There products works so well and efficiently I love it. This foundation has spf in it protecting the skin from harsh uv rays and giving you a beautifully even skin complexion also being weightless and semi Dewey finish.
Lovely K.
Leesville, LA
Good foundation not too greasy or annoying. I don't wear lots of foundations but I know I could benefit from some. This covered my freckles and dark spots well.
Fran J.
Must set with powder as it transfers easily. Great range of colors, just wish it set without powder and lasted longer than a couple of hrs.
Denise F.
Fairburn , GA
I LOVE this color for deep contour. It’s nice and smooth and gives good coverage. Very buildable and great for everyday
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing wouldnt desribe ir any othe way love it its affordable and the packaging is great #staple
Jessyca R.
This product is great for my oily, textured skin. I also have large pores so it works amazing for that also.
Chloe F.
nottingham
I have ridiculously dry skin and this is so dewy it's almost too much.
It does darken so probably get the shade lighter than you think you need, a little goes a long way too!
I'm mixing this in with more matte foundations because this one doesn't crease as much around my smile lines
zoey T.
Meitar
It's a nice light weight foundation. Works for dry skin. However it will need to be set as I found when I applied it, it moved around quite a bit and did crease. Still though it has a nice dewy finish and feels comfortable and light weight on the skin:)
Chelsea C.
Irvine
I’m not a big fan of this foundation I like really full coverage and this product is really runny and light coverage, if you don’t like full coverage then this product would be perfect for you but it’s not for me.
Miila K.
MÄNTSÄLÄ
Love the shade range and all different undertones they have available. This serum foundantion is actually as covering as the "full cover foundantion" by them. Lasta very well and doesn't look caky